Bhaskar Bharti

BB 14th October Written update- Bharti to tell truth

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,

Since the actual updater is busy with exams, so nadii has requested me to do the update!
i'll be updating the written updat, im not that good in it so just bear with meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and since it wasnt a all great epi at all so πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• anyways here goesπŸ˜‰

14th October 2009
The epi starts with bharti looking at gyaan and raichura strangely, she asks for the paper but they hide the paper and she forgets about it... she makes gyaan sit next to her and has a buddy buddy chat... about how gyaan is engaged and vinee is a good girl, "when will I find a nice girl and get engaged?" bharti says and gyaan thinks she said that coz she is drunk, she gives him a small slap and then acts krazzy...
Next scene
Bharti is sleeping, KK is waking her up, she's not waking up so he says look u became Bhaskar, she gets up immediately and looks at her hand, she says to KK "Bohot behuda mazaak tha" and he comments sarcastically that ya u are the only one who can lie and jokeπŸ˜• she looks annoyed, he gives her some lecture and tells her that she has to tell her parents the truth other wise NO BHaskar for diwaliπŸ˜•πŸ˜• she keeps giving explanations as how hard it is then decides to agree but he was gone...

Men's Universe

Gyaan is asking jenny about vineeta, she says she hasnt come, he says "Yeh ladkiyan shaadi ke baad kitna badal jaati hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† phone ka jawab bhi nahi de rahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†" shooo shweet😍

Raichura comes and pulls gyaan into a room, they discuss there plan and raichura sasy that he has executed the first part or sumfin like thatπŸ˜† They keep talking and sunny, jenny, narayan and pushpak are listening from outside some deewar hataa di and kinds of stuffπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they are thinking wrong, sunny is blushingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† they fall in and see gyaan ontop of raichura... raichura was sitting on the chairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and when gyaan heard the voice he fellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they think otherwise... sunny was blushing againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gyaan-raichura try to explain and then get worried and ask if they were hearing there convoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they say yes we heard everythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† raichura bribes them with bonus and tells them to make a list and give it to amarjeetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Amarjeet enters and sees everyone being very sweet, first narayan gets him water and forces him to drink
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he takes a lickπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he tells him "u are the best boss sir" then he meets sunny who is being gayish as usuallπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "U are the best boss" he also says and AJ is surprised next pushpak who is also saying "best boss" AJ starts getting worried about this behaviour and asks pushpak that till yesterday u all hated me and today best boss whats the catch? he tells him coz of bonus and gives him a looooong listπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AJ's expressions were awesome as usualπŸ˜‰
he tells him that this will cost alot and he bumps into the reception desk where jenny gives him a bouquet and he gets frustrated, he finds out its raichura😑😑 he heads to raichuraπŸ˜†
Bharti is leaving home and trips as usual, altho she doesnt fall, the diya tips a little, she asks the mother dont tell me this is abshagunπŸ˜•πŸ˜•  her mother says no this is shagun see what i've done for bhaskar... bharti sees the whole house was decorated with diyas... nanhe was instructing (
πŸ˜†In the air, there was no one thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Bharti tries to tell her mother that she is bhaskar, she says will u forgive bhaskar if he makes a mistake etc etc, her mother keeps asking what happened what has he done??? she says that what if bhaskar is not bhaskar anymore... he mother says then what is he??? bharti tries and tries but fails so shouts "HE IS BIG NOW STOP BOTHERING HIM
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†" her mother looks surprised.
Mens Universe...
Bharti comes and finds out that Gyaan and raichura have promised bonusπŸ˜•πŸ˜• she remembers the signing of that paper so she heads to them...
Raichura was asking gyaan about the paper, gyaan says its right here in his back pocket but cant find itπŸ˜•πŸ˜• they start looking for it then gyaan laughs and takes it out of his back pocket and says that he was joking and now they cud destroy bhartiπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
(Guys im not too sure if this scene came before or later, sorry)
Bharti comes and starts questioning them, they had just dropped the paper on the floor before she entered, she kept climbing on them about the bonus issueπŸ˜† amarjeet enters and says the same thing and asks why they promised etc... Raichura says that this will "actuate" the staff and motivate them, amarjeet smiles at the WORD!
WORD OF THE DAY: Actuate!
BHarti starts to leave but comes back and starts asking about what she signed... Gyaichura get worriedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• raichure lies that it was for a film shootingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Why wud they need her signπŸ˜†

She agrees and leave without seeing the paper on the floor Gyaicura pick up the paper!
Bharti is sitting in her office and KK comes... he gives her some lectures again on her behaviour etc... then he tells her that she has to tell otherwise no BHASKARπŸ˜† she tries to explain how hard she tried but it was reli wierd to say it! she said if she tells him them what will she say? where shud she start from? KK suggests that he can start a arrogant hot boy and she ends it by the parents put they're son in mental assylum because how can a girl be bhaskarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he suggests that she shud write it, she argues that what she'll write? then she decides that she will write it for her mother's happiness, she starts writing quickly and turns back and sees KK was gone
she stands looking worried
****END****

My comments: well it was okay okay epi kind of Filler typesπŸ˜•πŸ˜• no armaan no bhaskarπŸ˜•πŸ˜• and no vineeta😭😭😭 so it was okay just a filler, i'll rate it 5/10 or actually 7/10 only for Gyaan😍

Hope u njoyed it, im not that good but if u liked it, do hit the LIKE BUTTONπŸ˜‰

Luv
Nadz
Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx a lot Nadz ...πŸ˜ƒ
I waz actually w8ing 4 the update ...
Got power cut at the time of the show ...
😑😑
It luks like an ok epi ....
Will watch it on utube only 4 Gyan ..
😳😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukirtiprincess

thnxx alotttttt

Welcome!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Thanx a lot Nadz ...πŸ˜ƒ
I waz actually w8ing 4 the update ...
Got power cut at the time of the show ...
😑😑
It luks like an ok epi ....
Will watch it on utube only 4 Gyan ..
😳😳

Awww u are welcome, im glad i cud be of helpπŸ˜ƒ

Awww shame ya watch Gyarti and gyaichuraπŸ˜‰

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot for the update ji πŸ˜ƒ
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nadz_J

Awww u are welcome, im glad i cud be of helpπŸ˜ƒ

Awww shame ya watch Gyarti and gyaichuraπŸ˜‰

I said only Gyaan ..πŸ˜‰
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Thanks a lot for the update ji πŸ˜ƒ

U are welcomeπŸ˜ƒ
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

I said only Gyaan ..πŸ˜‰

Ahan i knw thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx..i hope raichura and gyan dnt add to the already huge list of probs bharti has at the moment..bt i know tht is wishful thinking..
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Nadz.πŸ‘
yes it was a so so episode.
Missed Armaan a lot😭, even Bhaskar didn't appear in front of KKπŸ˜’.

But I loved

"Gyaan is asking jenny about vineeta, she says she hasnt come, he says "Yeh ladkiyan shaadi ke baad kitna badal jaati hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† phone ka jawab bhi nahi de rahi",

So he was calling her😳 why?😳

Gyan again in his nice cool shirts😍
Hated Raichura for poisoning Gyan😑

And loved the change of expression of Amarjeet when he learned his WOD🀣