Fan Fictions

FF Lost Love: Part 28 Pg 63, 15th Nov

smile4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi! All.

I'm new to this forum and I have read many FF. I was so inspired by them that I build up courage to pen down something. I don't know how it is as I just wrote some thing. As this the first time I'm writing something plzzz forgive me for my mistakes.

LOST LOVE

PART 1

He was in his office. He was frustrated and angry with her. She had tears in her eyes

Main yehi dua maangungi ke tum bahut naam kamao, izzat, shohrat, daulat sab mile. Tum jis raste par chalo tumhari manzil tumhe mile. Tumhe har woh cheez, har who khushi mile jo tum hamesha se chahte the. Tumhe har kadam par kamiyaabi mile. She said.

He had his back towards her and not once did meet her tearful eyes.  

Tumhe tumhari kamiyaabi mubaarak ho Jai. GOODBYE!!!!! She opened the door turned to look at him maybe for once he would turn and stop her, tell her that he loves her a lot n can't live without her. But he didn't turn. With tearful eyes and broken heart she walked out of his office, out of his life.

It was 3:30 when Jai woke up with a start. He was in his house, in his room all alone. He went in the balcony for some fresh air. He lit a cigarette and stared at nothing. It was only a dream. A dream or a nightmare, he could not make out, which never let him rest in peace. He could still hear her voice. Her voice filled with pain. Pain of being disrespected, pain of lost hopes, pain of shattered dreams and above all pain having her innocent heart having brutally broken. Her last words, those last words before she left him still echoed in his ears, not letting him sleep in peace. Past 4yrs of his life flashed in his mind.

Jai Walia the biggest business tycoon, the richest man in the country. He started as small restaurant owner and today after almost 4 yrs he is one of biggest hotelier. Lost his parents at very young age of 18, he took up the responsibility of his younger brother Ranveer and sister Jigyasa. Coming from a middle class   family it was not easy for him. He would have lost hope if it wasn't for his Massi, who took care of them just like their mother. He took up odd jobs to pay for his siblings and his education, went to night school for studies and got his MBA.

Jai had always dreamt about becoming a very rich. He wanted to achieve success, name, fame, power everything that money can buy. And he did achieve everything he had ever wished for. He became a business tycoon taking his business to new heights and winning the Business Man of the Year award for the past 4 yrs. Being known as The Great Jai Walia or The Most Handsome and Eligible Man he was every women's dream and every man's reason of envy. He was very arrogant, shrewd, a very tough taskmaster, always kept people on their toes. He had a certain aura around himself which made him stand apart from the crowd and made women go crazy about hm.

Jai Walia achieved everything that he always wanted but still his life was filled with darkness. In achieving all his dreams he lost the one thing that was precious to him. That one person who was the light of his life, he lost Bani. His Bani who made him laugh, supported him, loved him, and filled his life with happiness. Her laughter made him happy, brought colours in his life; her tears brought pain to him. Her beautiful doe shaped eyes made him drown in its depth, her innocence made him love her more, her simple touch made his heartbeat skip, her breath taking beauty made him want to make love to her over and over again.

But his one mistake made Bani leave him. His dreams, his ambitions, his hunger of success and fame and above all his ego made her walk out of his life, leaving his life barren and colourless.

Why did she leave him without giving him a chance???.. Where did she go???.. Where is she now??.? How is she??... Will she ever come back??..?.. Is he ever going meet to her?.??? so many questions were going on in his mind.

I hope u guys like it. Comments good or bad are welcome. I will post the next part if u guys liked the concept and want me to continue. Thank you

Keep Smiling😃

Smitha

P.S. I have posted this ff on rpr forum also
Edited by smile4u - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitkat_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ooohhh yes i do want u to continue...
concept sounds gud...

do continue soon...

tc
kritika
Indian_Goddess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey smitha, welcome to the forum hun. Hope you're enjoying yourself here. As for your ff, it is completely awesome so far. Really gripping. And you write really well. I am now interested in how JW lost Bani because of greed and ego and when he meets her again, how he will go about in winning her over. Sounds very interesting. Wonder how it will progress. Please continue soon. 😃

Love,
Dil
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Nice to see that you have started on a fanfic. Must say an interesting start. So he has worked his way up but lost what was most important to him. so is it going to be a story of reunion or a search. Waiting to read more.
bye
Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great start, loving it already.

Can't wait for the update, make soon.

Happy writing.

Heartbreak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start hunni.
Please cont soon will be waiting.

byebye
Love Perveen.x
chemistry101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nicely written
Continue soon
Quick ques: what's RPR?
lil angel 4 u thumbnail
omg great story....continue with the next part soon..cant wait!😊
scorpion3110 thumbnail
Welcome to the forum hun. Interesting start. U write well. looking forward to read more.

@chemistry 101: RPR is Ram and Prachi's fan website. Ramprachirock.com
vardhani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey,

As i have already PMed yuo, it is a nice start...

Hope to read more!!!

God bless
dhani