Debate Mansion

Do u believe in ghosts, spirits????/ - Page 3

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Oh boarding school ghost stories Signora2 😛 !!!!! My Father in law often tells us stories of his school , Scindia School !! Really creepy ones !! 😊 And i heard a story my friend told me about his hostel at Manipal Engineering .
Then another one my sister in law told us about a house she lived in ,in Bangkok , where a woman had commited suicide . She often felt like some one followed her up the stairs or middle of the night heard sounds in the kitchen of a woman crying ......they moved out of that house very soon !! 😛

I wanna see a ghost too , i wanna see a ghost too !! ( thats me in my tantrum voice ) 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dannyk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hazelgirl

danny.... 👏 👏 👏

Thanks Hazel girl ... 😊
dannyk thumbnail
I have also heard many things like this .. but heard they don't harm you .. out of this many stories are spread by ppl them selfs .. and they always say that somebody told them that somethings happend but no proff is there ...

few days back was watching some serial on NG or discovery where they shows few hunted houses and in that many ppl claim that they seen few ppl moving out there but they never ham any of them ...

dannyk thumbnail
and one more thing i think the ghost mean the ppl who are die with some unfulfiled desire in there mind then they become ghost and they move around that place .. but they never harm as it shown in the movie or serials ...
Signora2 thumbnail
I wanna see a ghost too , i wanna see a ghost too !! ( thats me in my tantrum voice )

OKAY INDYGIRL LET US WAIT FOR FRIDAY THE 13 and maybe a friendly spirit may just drop in. 😛
In the boarding school we also had this craky noise that sounded exactly at 12'oclock and u know my room mate never ventured out even when she needed to go to the loo urgently.

Waise Indygirl have u read ghost stories of Ruskin Bond while in school? good reading. there is just an element of surprise.
signora 2
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: indygirl

Oh boarding school ghost stories Signora2 😛 !!!!! My Father in law often tells us stories of his school , Scindia School !! Really creepy ones !! 😊 And i heard a story my friend told me about his hostel at Manipal Engineering .
Then another one my sister in law told us about a house she lived in ,in Bangkok , where a woman had commited suicide . She often felt like some one followed her up the stairs or middle of the night heard sounds in the kitchen of a woman crying ......they moved out of that house very soon !! 😛

I wanna see a ghost too , i wanna see a ghost too !! ( thats me in my tantrum voice ) 😃

OMG...That was scary.......😲

Edited by charu_81 - 18 years ago