salman and himesh something was not right

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
hi friends my intension is not to offend anyone and hurt anyone but just want to clarify the way i felt anone else felt or not or it is just my imagination

some how salman is very cool guy and i always enjo watching him in dus ka dam .he is fantastic and he can laugh on himself also that's the biggest thing as entertainer..........very few celebrity has that point

but in yesterday's epi with himesh somehow i felt that salman was indirectly rude with himesh..........it was not like salman who was not listening to the celebrity .........rather salman was mostly conversing with those girls........and while himesh and back drop keep talking......salman was behaving that he did not even listen wah thimesh was saying and kept talking with those girls

many time during show salman did that.........either he cut short himeshwhile humesh was talking or just simply ignored ..........and make him feel left out at couple of times too........

like duing last photosession also first he behave that he is not gonna take himesh's photo simply not even inviting him for photos and but in end went to him to take one............till now salman has always taken group photos.........

like during few question also salman tried to bully him may be they used to be great pal so that's why that bully or fun.........i dont know...........

in short i liked the epi though..himesh was looking young.........and salman actually praise him also showing his true talent.........
Edited by bsingapury - 14 years ago
no yaaaaaaaaaaaar it was ok
no I didn't feel such thing Salman is more down to earth guy, even my husband said it takes a lots of gut to say that he learned to put naarha in a pyjaama from his mom. That was so cool.... Edited by jitinder - 14 years ago
I think that Himesh being on the show was purely professional .. I think Salman doesn't really like Himesh .. and I think thats because of the immediate arrogance Himesh developed ..
Salman Khan is such a big star, and so down to earth, so I think he doesn't like the fact that Himesh starting thinking too much of himself and completely forgot that he was in the industry because of Salman .. otherwise he'd be no where ..
I'm not sured if Salman didn't like Himesh or is it that they are very good friends and Salman can say anything to him.
I have seen in other shows where both Salman and Himesh were there.Salman always teased him about his nasal voice. I think someone can say that to another only when they are in a very close relationship.
i know salman is very  down to earth person and i always enjoy watching him..he is true entertainer..........and he can laugh on himself and that's very rare

and himesh and salman were very good friend......but soemthing went wrong inbetween them.....anyway whatever the reason salman was trying to be very professional and treated him professionally

and its true salman was the one who gave true chance to himesh and in himesh's success saman has played  biggest part.......

well i do think there was soemthign fishy..

its was the most boring episode.. and this himesh guy .. was beahving like some superstar damn..

and no salman khan was being .. professional didnt noticed anything like that..

but there might be some problems.. and it was the producers who invited them.. and all. coz the female leads husband made the movie he might have given money to promote the movie and all..

other wise why would dus ka dum promote a film .. which is gonna be  a  glop
i can predict that its  adiasater