Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

BBB Season 2 vs BBB Season 1

JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi everyone! 🤗Congratulation to me!! This is my 1000th post!!😆⭐️⭐️

So today is Saturday and it's BBB day along with tomorrow😛. Weekends are awaited specially for BBB (and other things too!), so there is a special feel of atmosphere when it is 4PM here in the UK or 8:30PM in India perhaps and that is for new episode for BBB.

Right, to make things more exciting and to keep people busy browsing IF pages waiting for Baa Bahu episodes to be uploaded by someone😆, here is a post to analyze things which are different in Baa Bahu Season 2.

So let's name it: "BBB Season 2 VS BBB Season 1"

You need to point out any different thing between season 1 and 2😍. It can be in whole person, person's behavior, outfit or anything..it also includes surrounding environment etc...literally anything😃!

So to begin with, I'll make a easy start!
Leela bhabhi has changed, Krishna villa's angan has been polished.

Your Turn 🤓!
Edited by JayVed - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dimpy828 thumbnail
The storyline - before it used to be centered around Baa, Bahu and Baby; now it seems more like Baby, Birju and Family 😛...it might go back to Baa, Bahu and Baby soon though. But I am liking this track 😃 ... Overall I am liking this season more than the previous one, although I do miss old Leela bhabhi....

PS: Y is this forum so dead these days 😕. Last season it used to be pretty active, even during weekdays...
JayVed thumbnail
Yea I agree with you ......nowadays it is Baby focused but things are good.

However, I like season 1 because of one VERY BIG reason...which is: In season 1 (not in last one year), there used to be multiple stories rotating around and there used to be many new surprises, comedy and adventures. However, BBB2 has been one way only that Baby's marriage....they tried to show Mehul's indiscipline but that was it really..no new story built up on that....like Mehul need's a new mother to make him feel comfortable and learn moral values etc etc...

Coming back to the topic....

BBB2: Gatoo has a whistle now
BBB2: Motabhai is seen with in-shirt (he rarely did that in season 1)
BBB2: Baa has become weak and less demanding!!! (I am not liking that!) 
john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Season 1                                             vs                            Season 2

Praveena                                              vs                            No praveena
Old Leela                                              vs                             New Leela
Raja,Narsi Kaka,gunwanti mami,etc vs.                       none of them
Mysteries (Harshad, Hemal,etc)        vs.               no new mystery so far
A lot of comedy                                     vs                         a little comedy
Realistic, relateable stories              vs.                       (too soon to say)
centered around all family                 vs             so far around baby, birju.
fast paced, multiple stories at  once vs.           1 story at once with drag

there;s a lot more on the list, but so far, with this, i'd go  with Season 1 definitely, the end of Season 1 belongs in the Season 2 category too.

one more thing guys, when praveena died, she left a  card to be opened after everything is normal, why haven't they opened it yet? i think the writers forgot about it, maybe someone should remind them.???
dimpy828 thumbnail
I don't really find Baby-Birju story a drag.. it has been only few episodes so far.

And about multiple stories I agree there aren't too many tracks at once, but I think it's a little too early to judge this. May be once they get Baby's and Birju's life on track they'll start other tracks as well.

And yeah, Baa has become much weaker than what she used to be last season. I, too, find it awkward, but practically speaking other members of the family are often right in what they say (not that baa is wrong). But there is a generation gap - and that's the reality. Young people have to start making their decisions on their own, now or later.
JayVed thumbnail
Thanks, that's good analysis.

Regarding Praveena's letter, I know what's in there😉.
Praveena definitely must have written that Pravin should marry someone else if she died at young age (and she did sadly!!).

The story is definitely going that way I think......You can see there is too much focus on Pravinbhai....especially there are many scenes when he is shown alone in the room.....(and happy too....there is a raaaz behind that). Also Mehul is shown in-disciplined, indication that he needs someone to guide him and Pravin bhai perhaps doesn't have time for both saree business and kids.

Almost everyone nowadays are not with Pravinbhai..in one sense or another....let it be Birju's thingi or earlier Baba bhai or current track with Taima.....Probably at some point in future they will show that everyone starts looking into real personal life of Pravinbhai and find him very alone and sad. But when he comes out his room, he behaves as very happy and involved in everything around him. Season 1 has shown Jagruti as a potential wife of Pravinbhai....I definitely want her to come in...she has really many accents like Pravina...!

Let's wait and see....

Originally posted by: john89

Season 1                                             vs                            Season 2

Praveena                                              vs                            No praveena
Old Leela                                              vs                             New Leela
Raja,Narsi Kaka,gunwanti mami,etc vs.                       none of them
Mysteries (Harshad, Hemal,etc)        vs.               no new mystery so far
A lot of comedy                                     vs                         a little comedy
Realistic, relateable stories              vs.                       (too soon to say)
centered around all family                 vs             so far around baby, birju.
fast paced, multiple stories at  once vs.           1 story at once with drag

there;s a lot more on the list, but so far, with this, i'd go  with Season 1 definitely, the end of Season 1 belongs in the Season 2 category too.

one more thing guys, when praveena died, she left a  card to be opened after everything is normal, why haven't they opened it yet? i think the writers forgot about it, maybe someone should remind them.???

Edited by JayVed - 14 years ago
JayVed thumbnail

BBB2: Hemal is now less torture to Gudia!
BBB2: Gudia's clear dialogue have declined (that's good)
BBB2: Not many kitchen scenes have been shown
BBB2: Motabhai with in-shirt
BBB2: More scenes of Shilpa

akshararocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have not really watched the first season but I love season2 I wait for weekends only for this show
akshararocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
don't know why but i find meenakshi very cute esp her accent
JayVed thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshararocks

don't know why but i find meenakshi very cute esp her accent

I agree, perhaps the person who have not changed her style of acting since 4 years is Meenakshi bhabhi..everyone else has changed to some extent including Gatoo.