Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Thanks a lot for the summary!πŸ˜ƒ

Lol, I'd do the same as the little boy if I ever happened to see Arun Govil somewhere. I'd be like "Look guys, there's Ramji!" and people would think I'm crazy.πŸ˜†

Lol me tooπŸ˜†
AGs wife said that a girl in their kids school said..my father just passed away tell ur father to call him back because he is "god"😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Lol me tooπŸ˜†

AGs wife said that a girl in their kids school said..my father just passed away tell ur father to call him back because he is "god"😳

Yeah, that part was really sad. Poor kid.😭

But it's really nice hearing all these stories about how everyone literally thought about these actors as their Godly counterparts. Amazing.😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here's another sig guys:

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow all the new sigs are beautiful and so pro Lali, fantastic work πŸ‘ seriously, tell me did you get yourself photoshop as an early christmas present... lol if not this masking thing is a miracle worker, your new creations are mad gorgeousness... and the text you picked is perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ I wanna snag the lakhan one but my throat tightens up just seeing it 😭 and this last one too, the yellow one, is soooo stunning, I'll prob use it soon... till then just noticed your fizii feeding sig, I looooooovvveeee it 😍in fact I wanna steal again!  but did you want it to say ram siya-maye twice 😳
Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

wow all the new sigs are beautiful and so pro Lali, fantastic work πŸ‘ seriously, tell me did you get yourself photoshop as an early christmas present... lol if not this masking thing is a miracle worker, your new creations are mad gorgeousness... and the text you picked is perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ I wanna snag the lakhan one but my throat tightens up just seeing it 😭 and this last one too, the yellow one, is soooo stunning, I'll prob use it soon... till then just noticed your fizii feeding sig, I looooooovvveeee it 😍 but did you want it to say ram siya-maye twice 😳

Lol, no, I don't have photoshop. I still only use plain old photofiltre, but it can do miracles if you just know how to use it. (I I went on youtube and pressed photofiltre, and tons of tutorials about cool things you can do showed up.)

Thanks so much for liking! I was having a hard time with the text for the third sig but then remembered poor Indratji and the song came up.😭 Can you notice that Sitaji's crown was cropped off or does it look relatively blended? I just softened the edge like a million times.

Thanks for liking the Fizii one. Yeah, the second line was supposed to say "Siya Ram-Maye" but Fizii accidentally repeated the first line twice. Lol, oh well, it still makes sense right?😳
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Woww youtube tutorials, bright idea! I should try for PhotoImpression, I'm thinking it does more than I know of cuz I found out it's actually a thing you pay for, just happened to come with my desktop for free as a promotional thing... will try thx! And didn't even notice the crown thing, so nice job!
And yeah the fizzi flub makes sense, lol looks like Ramji loves her that much more and helps us prove all the haters wrong πŸ˜‰ and.... we passed, congrats partner
and.... did you see my post on top of this pg, with the pic updt ideas and the reminder of my other post at the mb cc 😳
and... thats all πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

Woww youtube tutorials, bright idea! I should try for PhotoImpression, I'm thinking it does more than I know of cuz I found out it's actually a thing you pay for, just happened to come with my desktop for free as a promotional thing... will try thx! And didn't even notice the crown thing, so nice job!
And yeah the fizzi flub makes sense, lol looks like Ramji loves her that much more and helps us prove all the haters wrong πŸ˜‰ and.... we passed, congrats partner
and.... did you see my post on top of this pg, with the pic updt ideas and the reminder of my other post at the mb cc 😳
and... thats all πŸ˜†

You use photo impression? Dude, that's supposed to be a SUPERB software!😲 You could make sigs as pro as Shikha's and Mallika's and you never knew? *sigh*
Lol, but I get what you mean. Snagit (the software I use to click pics of Ramayan) came with our desktop too, but it's like 100 dollars normally, the reason it gives so clear pics.
That's what Lalu and I thought too...that is seems like Ramji loves her so much but poor Sitaji's love is not written, j/k we all know what it's supposed to be.

Yay, we passed! Nice going, my fellow Vanar.πŸ˜‰

Yes, I did see your post (and the one in MB) as well as read your PM, but I'm a tad bit unable to come to the computer after I leave this reply (plzzz don't hate me), but I'll def reply to everything tonight, I promise!😳
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Guys, here are some pics of Sita going back to Earth...actually I didn't have time so I couldn't take more, but will do a full update once winter break starts.😊

thanks for these precious pics lalithaπŸ‘β­οΈ
wow ,deepika has put her heart & soul into these scenesπŸ‘β­οΈ
very very real & emotional pics😭
arun govils expressions r so natural
outstanding scene !!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Recent interview of arun govil n ramayan cast

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbhhZYqDOoE[/YOUTUBE]

thanks a lotttt...aradhna for this precious interview⭐️