Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#1 DONE!(Page 78)

Posted: 2009-11-13T00:23:23Z
great guns to u lalitha for translating the RAM KAHANI song into ENGLISH ClapClap

lalitha now ur HINDI is really improving EmbarrassedClap

thanks to lola also for directing u in the HINDI  translations Embarrassed

the song RAM KAHANI suno bhai RAM KAHANI is very very melodious TongueClap

Ravindra jain sang this song so soulfully & perfecto expressions on MR DARA SINGHS face on this song !!!!ClapClap
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-11-13T01:00:47Z
here a creation for our surya dev shishya HANUMANJI
i hv used the background of sunrays
& Hanumanji doing namaskar Smile

0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-11-13T08:16:00Z
Originally posted by sita11

great guns to u lalitha for translating the RAM KAHANI song into ENGLISH ClapClap

lalitha now ur HINDI is really improving EmbarrassedClap

thanks to lola also for directing u in the HINDI  translations Embarrassed

the song RAM KAHANI suno bhai RAM KAHANI is very very melodious TongueClap

Ravindra jain sang this song so soulfully & perfecto expressions on MR DARA SINGHS face on this song !!!!ClapClap

Thanks a lot Sita!Hug 

Lol, my Hindi is still as terrible as everLOL, but I listened to Ram Kahani soooooo many times that some of the words were embedded into me, and of course, thanks to Lola for editing the many mistakes I still had.Embarrassed

Yeah, Ram Kahani is sooooo melodious, I just feel so emotional when listening to it.Embarrassed Honestly, I don't think anyone could have done Hanumanji's expressions during the whole song better than Dara Singh, he really mastered the role of Lord Hanuman. I especially love these pics, he looks like he truly understood the pain of Sitaji.Cry
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 2009-11-13T08:17:55Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-11-13T08:19:17Z
Originally posted by sita11

here a creation for our surya dev shishya HANUMANJI
i hv used the background of sunrays
& Hanumanji doing namaskar Smile

Wow, superb creation, Sita!Clap The sun's rays really brighten up the pic of Dara Singh, and the stars look sooooooooooooo nice as the border!Big smile And the cropping came excellent, I love all your creations Sita! They're so bright and colorful!Tongue
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 2009-11-13T08:20:08Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-11-13T08:21:00Z
Guys, here are the names of some cast members in Shri Krishna, Aradhana PMed me.

Sandeep Mohan-Arjun
Mona Parikh- Jamvanti
Sunil Nagar- Bheeshma
Amit Pachori- Shiv (third one )
Kumar Hegde - Duryodhan
Swati - Revati
Raj Premi - Hiranyakashipu and Shishupal
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-11-13T15:29:05Z
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Originally posted by lola610

Thanks a ton for this pic update Lallikins! They're perfect for our siggie exchange Wink I also love love love the last part with Shri Ram, it's tooooo touching... esp when Shri Ram has his hand on Hanuman's head and Shiv Bhagwan is feeling it on his own... sooooooo deep, that scene always gives me chills Cry Plus, love that Shiv Bhagwaan actor, he looks so gentle and benevolent compared to other onscreen Shivji's... and kinda cute too Embarrassed

You're welcome Loli! Yeah, I had your amazing siggies in my mind when I made them!Wink 

Soooo agree with you about the Shiv/Hanuman part, I just love the entire Sundar Kand part, esp the line where Shiv tells Parvathi that he will not accept the prayers of people who do not first worship Ram, and later on when Ram builds the Shiv Ling in Rameshwaram, he says that he who is not a true devotee of Shiva can never be a devotee of Ram. It showed the deep devotion between the two, and also that both were the same only.Day Dreaming

Heehee, yeah, the Shiv actor really was both good and kind looking.Embarrassed

Awww you're cho chweet... am working on the siggies now that I'm home, hope they live up to what you had in mind Embarrassed
Very true, the Sundar Kand along Bharat Milaap are prob the best lesson-in-devotion parts of RCM, and RS's way of depicting them was perfect in it's depth and emotional appeal - can't watch either without getting major chills and inspiration...
And sooo glad to know I'm not alone in loving the old Shivji Day Dreaming Thanks Aradhana devi LOL for the name of the last one in SK, but the Ramayan/1st SK one can't be topped IMO Clap
Most welcome for the lyrics Lali, no worries, you'll be correcting me in no time Wink
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-11-13T17:29:03Z

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Thanks a ton for this pic update Lallikins! They're perfect for our siggie exchange Wink I also love love love the last part with Shri Ram, it's tooooo touching... esp when Shri Ram has his hand on Hanuman's head and Shiv Bhagwan is feeling it on his own... sooooooo deep, that scene always gives me chills Cry Plus, love that Shiv Bhagwaan actor, he looks so gentle and benevolent compared to other onscreen Shivji's... and kinda cute too Embarrassed

You're welcome Loli! Yeah, I had your amazing siggies in my mind when I made them!Wink 

Soooo agree with you about the Shiv/Hanuman part, I just love the entire Sundar Kand part, esp the line where Shiv tells Parvathi that he will not accept the prayers of people who do not first worship Ram, and later on when Ram builds the Shiv Ling in Rameshwaram, he says that he who is not a true devotee of Shiva can never be a devotee of Ram. It showed the deep devotion between the two, and also that both were the same only.Day Dreaming

Heehee, yeah, the Shiv actor really was both good and kind looking.Embarrassed

Awww you're cho chweet... am working on the siggies now that I'm home, hope they live up to what you had in mind Embarrassed
Very true, the Sundar Kand along Bharat Milaap are prob the best lesson-in-devotion parts of RCM, and RS's way of depicting them was perfect in it's depth and emotional appeal - can't watch either without getting major chills and inspiration...
And sooo glad to know I'm not alone in loving the old Shivji Day Dreaming Thanks Aradhana devi LOL for the name of the last one in SK, but the Ramayan/1st SK one can't be topped IMO Clap
Most welcome for the lyrics Lali, no worries, you'll be correcting me in no time Wink

Can't wait! They'd better be snaggable!Wink Just kidding.LOL I know all your siggies will be snaggable.

Me correcting you?Shocked Ha, like that'll ever happen!LOL
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-11-13T19:50:01Z

Here are some Ram Kahani based siggies.....where are yours Loli, eh?Wink

0 Likes this