Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#1 DONE!(Page 120)

Posted: 2009-12-11T19:59:33Z
Cool thanks for the banner specs, will try to get some done tonight.. lol then I'll get to have Ramcharan in my head when I go to bed, sweet dreams here I come Day Dreaming
And most welcome for the lyrics, I too love it - esp the Krishna-Shiv Taandav part, and the words are soooo cheery too! love it! lets siggie it!
And congrats on being freeeeee Dancing Dinner's done, so can't wait to hear all about it!
And yay you saw the vid, it was funnn wasn't it... and leave it to RS to work a spiritual message into the most frivolous of Puranic stories, with those pre-dance dialogues where she goes "if only men surrendered themselves to God like this"... this was one of my fav epis when I was little... the Vishnu actor was the same one as Lav Kush, but I don't think that was Arun - it was him in the first epi of Ramayan, but pretty sure the one shown during the mahaprayan wasn't him... lots of others in this scene are recycled from Ramayan, at least 3-4 of the devtas were vaanars there.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-11T22:00:53Z
Here are those diwali songs lali:
http://music.cooltoad.com/music/download.php?id=462900
http://music.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=462904

0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-12T03:19:43Z
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Guys, here are my latest reqs as well...

This gorgeous sig was made by Mallika.

My latest avis made by Ssaba...

Ramji/Hanumanji made by Jagavi
With Avi which I made (with Jagz' permission)

SiyaRam feeding sig made by Fizii

I think that's it.....
WOW !!!! lalitha ur friends hv done such beautiful job
all these siggies & avis r outstanding StarStar
awesome !!!!!!StarClap
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-12T03:22:20Z
thanks lola for liking my avis Tongue
lola u hv made such awesome siggies,Big smile
mohan bane mohini is so cute Big smile
& the devki ma siggy is outstanding ClapStar
i hope lola ur updating ur siggy shop !!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thanks lalitha for liking my avis !!!Big smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-12T03:34:02Z

Guys, here is my first attempt at blending more than 10 pics at once. I know it doesn't look very professional, but please tell me how it looks. LOLEmbarrassed

Brighter Version

wow !!! lalitha !!! superb thought of blending 10 pics at a time !!!!
its really nice to see all the expressions on the faces of SITAMA & HANUMANJI in one siggy
the siggy is very clear & bright !!!Star
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-12T03:39:27Z

Guys, here is the vid of how Krishna defeats Kaliya Naag. Such beautiful dancing by Ashok Balakrishnan.ClapClapClap and a lovely lively song to accompany it.

[YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60M5wjiQ5zU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE

thanks for the vdo lalitha

yup i saw this dance on SHRI KRISHNA on NDTV imagine

i really liked the dance of KRISHNA & the scenes when the devtaas r also dancing in the sky

SARASWATI MA is playing her VEENA

KRISHNA dancing on every hood of Kaaliya is the most astonishing & awesome feature of this dance !!!StarStar
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-12T20:59:41Z
Originally posted by lola610

Cool thanks for the banner specs, will try to get some done tonight.. lol then I'll get to have Ramcharan in my head when I go to bed, sweet dreams here I come Day DreamingGlad I could be of help.Wink
And most welcome for the lyrics, I too love it - esp the Krishna-Shiv Taandav part, and the words are soooo cheery too! love it! lets siggie it! Definitely! I'll try to click some clear pics from the vid, but if you have clearer ones from your DVD, do share!
And congrats on being freeeeee Dancing Dinner's done, so can't wait to hear all about it! Lol, can I PM (and your reply PM) you tomorrow about it? Only that I'm sooooo tired right now.Sleepy Sorry for being such a lousy friend, but I'm just worn out.EmbarrassedSleepy
And yay you saw the vid, it was funnn wasn't it... and leave it to RS to work a spiritual message into the most frivolous of Puranic stories, with those pre-dance dialogues where she goes "if only men surrendered themselves to God like this"... this was one of my fav epis when I was little... the Vishnu actor was the same one as Lav Kush, but I don't think that was Arun - it was him in the first epi of Ramayan, but pretty sure the one shown during the mahaprayan wasn't him... lots of others in this scene are recycled from Ramayan, at least 3-4 of the devtas were vaanars there. Hmm, you're right. The Vishnu actor doesn't look like Arun Govil. Didn't notice the vanars though cause I was concentrating on the dialogue, but I'll re-watch it and see.
By the way, the website didn't work for me even when I undid the pop-up thing.Confused I think I have to download something for that, so I'll see what I can do and report back to you. I really hope it works.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-12T21:00:16Z
Originally posted by lola610

Here are those diwali songs lali:
http://music.cooltoad.com/music/download.php?id=462900
http://music.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=462904

Thanks a lot for these Lola!Hug
0 Likes this