Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#1 DONE! - Page 118

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sita11

very cute & romantic siggy aish 😛😳

Thank you so much Sita!😳
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Woooooooooooow, in the space of only 3 months we've completed Chat Club #1!!!!!!

Congrats everyone! This couldn't have happened without all of you!🥳

Here is the link to the new CC...will also send out PMs with the link to everyone.😛
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1311014&PID=26589085&#26589085

Congrats everyone!
Originally posted by lola610

Hi Lali! wish I could borrow my BIL's books, but he's two and a half hours away... since he's a techie though he'll def be able to send those pdfs if need be, he's the one who introduced me to the software I use to edit our RJ songs among other awesome stuff... so while having him as an hp buff will be fun, having him as a techie engineer is even cooler 😆
and yayyy more magadheera dialogues!!! will miss your siggies while your at it, but my magadheera updts are worth 😳 😆
here's a 2nd version of your Tulsidas one with a diff Lakhan pic and texture... in fact let's post both... if you like the old one better but with the new crowned-Lakhan pic, I put it up at the shop:

Very nice sigs! Fabulous blending job, Lolli-Kinz!😃
Better see ya at the new CC, Aish! ;)
ooo lets squeeze one last post in here: thanks sooooo much for liking the new siggie Sita, Lali, and Aish... and thanks Sita for the good news about Dara Singh junior... and YAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY 👏 congrats on us getting so far guys, can't wait to see you all at the new CC!!!
Originally posted by lola610

ooo lets squeeze one last post in here: thanks sooooo much for liking the new siggie Sita, Lali, and Aish... and thanks Sita for the good news about Dara Singh junior... and YAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY 👏 congrats on us getting so far guys, can't wait to see you all at the new CC!!!

Heehee, this thread isn't locked yet so one more comment can't hurt.😉

You're very welcome Loli! See ya at the new CC!