Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Wouldnt Naveen be in Aalekh's childhood?

Gujji_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi!
Just wondering, wouldn't Naveen also have been in Rajvansh house when the death of Dadaji occured. Even though Aalekh is older, Naveen would have also been born and partially grown at that time. Considering he has kids already and is older than Ranvir who was very young and small when the incident happened.
The creatives haven't mentiioned Naveen in the childhood but he must have surely been apart of it. No small Naveen either and did he know something during the death scene?

Just something to ponder on, did anyone else think like this? Should Naveen also have been shown in the childhood moments, I think so.

All comments welcome and suggestions as well. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya2009 thumbnail
I don't think so as far as I understand it Naveen is younger than Ranvir so most likely ambika did not have naveen by then if you remember naveen wife told ragni to tocuh sadhana feet when she came into the house but she never asked her to  touch her feet .but maybe i am totally wrong

or

it could be that naveen was sent to boarding school instead so he has not idea
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
my name is naveen
i thought wat the hell?
how can i b in alekh's childhood
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya2009

I don't think so as far as I understand it Naveen is younger than Ranvir so most likely ambika did not have naveen by then if you remember naveen wife told ragni to tocuh sadhana feet when she came into the house but she never asked her to  touch her feet .but maybe i am totally wrong

or

it could be that naveen was sent to boarding school instead so he has not idea

no naveen is not younger than ranvir, ranvir is the youngest out of the three brothers, its alekh, naveen and then ranvir. yes avni (naveen's wife) did ask ragini to touch sadhna's feet as sadhna is the eldest bahu and that she avni also touches sadhna feet, avni only did that to cause problems in ragini and sadhna's relationship. and also note that ragini calls avni bhabi and ranvir calls naveen bhaiya.
yea they didn't show a younger naveen, they hardly mention ranvir in the flashbacks there is one scene when inderjeet is sitting with a two year old ranvir in his lap near the mandir, maybe naveen was in boarding school or something like the topic starter said but its never been said in the serial as far as i know.

hope that helps.
tanya2009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krutiv100

no naveen is not younger than ranvir, ranvir is the youngest out of the three brothers, its alekh, naveen and then ranvir. yes avni (naveen's wife) did ask ragini to touch sadhna's feet as sadhna is the eldest bahu and that she avni also touches sadhna feet, avni only did that to cause problems in ragini and sadhna's relationship. and also note that ragini calls avni bhabi and ranvir calls naveen bhaiya.
yea they didn't show a younger naveen, they hardly mention ranvir in the flashbacks there is one scene when inderjeet is sitting with a two year old ranvir in his lap near the mandir, maybe naveen was in boarding school or something like the topic starter said but its never been said in the serial as far as i know.

hope that helps.

Oh okay told you i might be totally wrong! :P I have got all the stories confused
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why this baseless discussion... CM had said clearly that she wanted everything in Naveen's name sl its evident that NAveen was born and was elder to RAnvir..😳
shezaad thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

Why this baseless discussion... CM had said clearly that she wanted everything in Naveen's name sl its evident that NAveen was born and was elder to RAnvir..😳

'
I was also wondering the same!! Since CM wanted all the property on Naveens name, on what basis are they saying that Naveen wasnt born at the time of dadajis death??