•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

SRK and Rituparna Sengupta to tie the knot

Fikar not, this knot is not going to be tied in real life. Bollywood's King Shah Rukh Khan and Tollywood Queen would be playing husband and wife in an ad film for Emami's Chyawanprash, for which they are going to be shooting in Mumbai's Film City. SRK plays a commoner in the ad and Rituparna is his wife. And, of course, it's the chyawanprash that keeps them together.

Well, SRK and Rituparna have a connection, Rituparna is doing a film called SRK with Vinay Pathak and she even cheered his Kolkata Knight Riders in the first IPL season.

Now that she is working with him, she is highly excited and nervous The ad film will be directed by Ram Madhvani of Equinox FIlms, who directed the song 'Bheja kum' in Taare Zameen Par. Madhvani admits that he is looking forward to working with the Bong beauty for the first time.

The ad will be on-air October end. Rituparna who is very excited says, "I was the brand ambassador of Emami Boroplus for Eastern Region, and now also I am shooting for Emami. I had met SRK, a couple of times during the IPL Knight Riders Match in Kolkata. Actually, I was invited to see the match. That time we had lots of fun. This time too, I am very excited."

realbollywood.com