Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Seema Kapoor/Priyanka Chopra

stars4ever thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi guys! I went for the spcl premiere of the Movie "Whats Your rashee",  and you know what director Ashutosh Gowriker specially thanked Our Own Seema Kapoor in the first frame of the movie.

Then I was curious, so I tried to find out why He thanked Seema Kapoor for the movie. Then I got to know that the twelve characters which Priyanka Chopra is doing, has already been done by the versatile actress Seema Kapoor, and that also on a stage, in front of live audience, without any cuts and retakes, coz thats a theatre play.

This Play  "The suitable Bride" was one of the most successful play in the history of Indian theatre.

Seema Kapoor was so much appreciated and praised for this play that she became the inspiration for Him to make the movie.

When I entered the hall everybody who had seen the play was praising Seema Kapoor for her work in this Play, I  heard from a man that Seema portrayed each every character so nicely that one can see the difference in twelve roles, I even heard from a lady who was talking to someone, said, Seema Kapoor should have been named for Guinness and Limca book of  world record, and when I came out of the hall after the movie, the praises were so high for Seema Kapoor  than Priyanka Chopra.

I hope the people from Giuness and Limca should approach Seema Kapoor for her tremendous work. After all she is the only actress in India who has done twelve roles live on a stage, in jst 3 hours play, which is much more than awesome 

A  BIGGGGG WOW! And STANDING OVATION   FOR

THE GREAT ACTRESS

SEEMA KAPOOR

Edited by -Saalekh- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
When did Seema done this play?, was she when she was young?........
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Seema Kapoor has long been in the entertainment industry. Its always difficult to do theatre as there is no chance of retakes there.

Actually, TV industry has brought into limelight again many good artists like Seema Kapoor...
kamal.t thumbnail

Oh wow 12 role in a live theatre play, Hats Off   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

indeed she should be named in world record book
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOWWWW thnx a lottttt for so much info in details...really appreciate it.
its feels so awesome tht such a gr8 actors r in our show bidaai.
she shud definitely be enroleed in guiness records for tht...cuz all these days ppl were saying priyanka is the 1st one 2 play 2 diff. roles but its seema actually! i love both priyanka n seema btw but i luv priyanaka a bit more. but i appreciate seema more in this cuz playing 12 diff. characters LIVE is just unimaginable๐Ÿ‘
i've liked her work since HSAH...she plays a comedy role brilliantly aswell
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. I didn't know about this. Seema Kapoor is a very talented actor.
Edited by gamma - 14 years ago
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thats great, thanks for sharing the news.

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, its really amazing that someone could portray so many roles... and that too on stage. Theatre actors are amazing, and you can hardly compare them to movie stars. Its lovely to have such a talented actress working in Bidaai. Hopefully Seema Kapoor does make it into the world records book, because what she's done is simply amazing.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
omg wow are u serious
This is so amazing
she is brilent actress

she deserve this
markie thumbnail
wow thats great, she is jst amazing, indeed she is brilliant. thaks for sharing.  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ