Seema Kapoor/Priyanka Chopra - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
@ stars4ever:

Thanks for sharing this piece of info...didn't know about it! Seema Kapoor is a Gr8 actor n potraying 12 roles in a single play..live is hard work n Hats off to her!!
hey guys! anybody knows, whats Seema Kapoor's rashee?
Originally posted by mentor

hey guys! anybody knows, whats Seema Kapoor's rashee?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She is a sagitarian, i read it in her blog
That is really wonderful news..Seema ji is a very very good actress....the way she potrays Vasu, a complex character with so much ease is very praiseworthy.....I can watch Bidaai without Choti ma, but I can't imagine Bidaai without Seema Kapoor...
Originally posted by kiritt

wow, she z a fire sign
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 yeah she is a fire sign and there is lotsa fire in her acting too.
Thats really a great news, I like her anyways, but this news has increased my respect for her, she is a wonderful actress and  gorgeous too. To do 12 roles in one play, someone has to have a dedication and passion for that, and by looking at her work in Bidaai and in other serial, we can see her passion and dedication for acting.
Yes Her name should be listed under Guiness book of world records and in limca too. Keep it up Seema Kapoor we r with U.
hi fellas! does any of you remember her work in Naagin. She was playing the title role means she was playing the Naagin, she was so awsome in that , this too was  a no. 1 show of hers, her performance and her BIG EYES really made her perfect fit for the character. great work
Originally posted by jayant3

hi fellas! does any of you remember her work in Naagin. She was playing the title role means she was playing the Naagin, she was so awsome in that , this too was  a no. 1 show of hers, her performance and her BIG EYES really made her perfect fit for the character. great work
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah I remember that.
Originally posted by jayant3

Iliked her very much in that and loved watchin her in Hasratein and HSAH