Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inshira thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

I sat there cold mindless as the night over took the twilight. I saw memories played right in front of my eyes. I wanted it to pause so I can mend my mistakes. My tears threatening to get out like the glitters falling from my black scarf. The tears escaped from my right eye exposing my pale skin the cold wind blew from outside making my scarf fall from my head showing my long dark brown straight hair. A shiver ran down my spine while the cold wind tickled my skin. Wearing a see through black dress was not a good idea. I remembered the same mistake I made once couple of years ago but I wasn't feeling numb then but today my body is just not reacting towards anything.

My head scrolled through my old memories I remember the first time I stepped into Mumbai I wasn't that old 7 years to be in fact. I was holding my mum's hand and my sister was holding my dad's the exciting things I held for this new adventure but miserable about leaving my home town. The first step I took into this unknown ferocious city I tripped over how, was I meant to know that this trip is what will continue in the future causing me grave pain from the person I met.

I heard my mum bickering of how clumsy I was

Mum: Nupur you are just too much don't you look where you walk.

It wasn't my fault. I stood in front of my new house it looked beautiful but didn't feel homely my room was nice and big so I had to share with my sister Gunjan this is my whole family. Tomorrow I had to face new people new class new school which was exciting as I like meeting new people and making friends but it felt different as something unexpected would happen.

The dawn broke in to the room but I covered myself with the duvet I wasn't a morning person but mum came into the room waking me and Gunjan up preparing ourselves for the first day of school. I ran into my new school I wasn't sure what the name was but I think it said Mumbai junior school (sorry dnt knw any names lol). The teacher introduced me to the class the first thing I noticed was a pair of big brown eyes on me. A boy who was just a bit taller than I am with short dark brown hair he was wearing a football top with jeans he had the most adorable smile and was so cute. I didn't have any idea that this isn't the last that I would see him who knew he was the one who will have such impact on my life. I thought I heard the teacher say his name it was like music to my ears MAYANK SHARMA.

ppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllzzzzzzz comment n sowi 4 da late postEdited by Inshira - 14 years ago
tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey cool start....continue soon
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr88 yaar
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4 d pm
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice start...pls continue soon and do pm...
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 starting
continue soon and plz add me in ur pm list
adi_gupta thumbnail
nice start
thx for the pm
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey
Great update.
loved it.
keep it up
And update soon
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum yaar
Her 1st only saw Mayank Sharma
It was awesum
But thk he caused her lot of pain
I thk the stry is i flash back
Plz pm me nxt tim wen u update
C_O_O_L thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome....loved the concept.....continue soon...n pm me...
mjht_fan thumbnail
Plzz pm me
next time u update