Bhaskar Bharti

22ndSept Written updates-Bharti "best journalist"

kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Another fun-filled '..no this time it is a romance-filled episode.❤️

First of all thanks a lot Shabnam for giving me this wonderful opportunity to write today's update (she is out of town, so I am writing it for her). I think I am really lucky😳.

Before the episode starts we have wonderful news. At the beginning of today's episode a promo was shown which showed that we are going to have Dasera Special episodes on next Monday (28th September) and Tuesday (29th September). (Wow! I don't think the BB creatives are going to leave any Indian occasion.😊)

Today's episode starts when Rahim chacha is delighted to see his son, daughter in law and grand daughter after nine years. He introduced Bharti and Armaan with his son. His son said that he already knows Bharti. Rahim chacha wandered how he knows Bharti. His son said that it was Bharti who scolded him on phone just like a child and asked him to come here and make his father happy. Rahim chacha was surprised and asked Bharti from where she got his son's phone number. Bharti told that she got it from personal accounts in the office. Everyone was happy about what Bharti did, especially Armaan. He was looking at her with full of respect and of course love😆. Amarjeet asked Rahim chacha to wish Bharti so that she can win the "Asia's Best Female Journalist Award" title. Then he invited everyone for dinner. Bharti was about to leave with others when Armaan stopped her.

Armaan told Bharti that he has to say something to her. She asked him "what?" He said that he cannot tell it in front of everyone; they should go somewhere where there will be no one else.(wow! I loved their expressions. Armaan was trying to flirt, no actually Armaan was flirting and Bharti was feeling awkward😆). They came out of the Eid venew to a lonely place from where they could see the "Eid ka Chaand (I mean the moon)". Armaan told Bharti, that the moon is so beautiful. Bharti was wandering whether he brought her here to see the moon only. She asked him and she was about to leave when Armaan grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Armaan touched her ear ring and Bharti looked at him. He said " I am not talking about that moon, I am talking about this moon (referring to her). Bharti was really feeling awkward (or shy?😆). Then Armaan started smiling. He told her "It was too old fashioned na? You help me out. If I have to praise you for your beauty how can I do that? (wow! loved his mischievous smile). Bharti was quite nervous; she asked him why he has to do that. Armaan told that its because he is going to ask for something. Bharti asked "what?". Armaan took her hand and said "I am asking for your hand (I am writing it in English, but in Indian culture, asking for hand is equals to asking for marriage).

Bharti was perplexed. (I was also thinking at that time "Is he really proposing? Is he going to kiss her hand?). Armaan took her hand and asked for the keys she was holding. Armaan said "Actually my car is broken down, can you drop me to my home?😆" Bharti started smiling. She said "You know Armaan I was wrong, I thought that you were a decent guy, but you are flirting a married woman?". Armaan said "married? I can't see any married women here" (he was constantly giving his mischievous smile). Bharti said "I am married". Armaan told her that Payal has told him everything and he continued smiling.

In the next scene Bharti was in her room, she was really angry with Payal. When Payal came, she was about to kill her (very cute scene). Bharti said "why did you told Armaan that I am not married, he started flirting." Payal told her, if Armaan was flirting why was not Bharti broke his hands and legs? Bharti said "he would have been hurt, if I hit him" (wow! She feels bad if he is hurt). Payal told her that Bharti loves Armaan that's why she didn't want to hit him. Bharti said that Armaan is her office colleague, if he is hurt who will do his work? 😆Payal continued teasing her. She asked Bharti to play "love check" game. At first Bharti was not agreeing (she knew that she was going to fail). Then she said that she is Bhaskar and she is not afraid of these girly games. Payal asked her "do you sleep well at night?" Bharti told that  she sleeps for fifteen hours. Then Payal asked her whether Bharti misses Armaan, Bharti told that she does't have time to miss him, she is too busy.  Payal told "Your heart starts beating fast,when you are with him, Bharti told she is not a heart patient😆. Then Payal kept talking "when you are with him you feel that everything in the world is so beautiful, everything became easy for for you, you feel very good" and Bharti started thinking about the dream sequence, where she and Armaan were dancing. Payal was confirmed that she was right, she told that "Even I felt the same" (I was feeling so sad for Payal, she told that she feels the same but Bharti never noticed😭). Payal told Bharti that she is confirmed that Bharti is in love with Armaan.

Next day morning Sudha asked Bharti why she was so late last night, Laxminarayan is really angry with her. Bharti told Sudha that how Nanhe got his job in "Men's Universe" as "Bachat manager" and how he is always switching off the lights to save money. Sudha was delighted to know that Nanhe got a job. In the mean time Laxminarayan came and confronted Bharti, she is not following customs and she is not doing anything about Nanhe's job. He was very angry and he decided to send Nanhe back to Gwalior. Sudha tried to tell him about Nanhe's new job, but he was not ready to listen. Bharti was very upset and left the place. Sudha told Laxminarayan the truth. She told "Bharti is just like Bhaskar, she does her job, but never tells any one about it (so Bhaskar was not actually that bad, KK are you listening?😆).

In Men's Universe: Sonali was asking Pushpak to take money from her so that he could give back the money and Pushpak was not agreeing. Suddenly Amarjeet entered with a guy who was playing a "Dholak". He was very happy to announce that Bharti won the "Asia's Best Female Journalist" title. 😃Everyone was very very delighted. Bharti and Amarjeet started dancing with the "Dholak" tune. Amarjeet asked Armaan to take some photographs of Bharti which she can show in her presentation.(There was no "word of the day" for Amarjeet, I am still wandering "why?"😕).

When everybody left, Armaan asked Bharti to come with him to the studio. He said "In the studio, there will be only you and me😆" then he stopped and said "we will be shooting" (he was giving his mischievous smile). Bharti started thinking about the earlier photo shoot they had. She was ready to go with him. (what were they doing in the studio was not shown😆).

After a while Armaan gave Pushpak a CD which contains Bharti's photographs. But Raichura and Gyan were just waiting for this moment. They caught Pushpak and asked him to replace Bharti's photographs with some other photographs which were there in the CD which they were carrying. Pushpak was not agreeing but they blackmailed him that they will tell Sonali that he went to Dance clubs with Bhaskar and Gyan. Pushpak finally agreed. He replaced the photographs and gave it to Bharti. Bharti was very happy and she called Payal the good news, she asked Payal to come with her to the award function.

In the mean time Raichura and Gyan were overjoyed to see Bharti's photographs. (Actually I was thinking that they should have given really bad photographs of Bharti which the creatives will not show us, but actually the photographs were not quite bad, they were really funny, they put Bharti's face to someone else's body). They wanted to see what will happen to Bharti in the award function. Raichura made a plan.

Break:

It's the award function. We could see two beautiful ladies entering the venue and the music of "Dekha jo tujhe yaar dil mein baji guitar" was being played at the back ground. Wow! No those two were not women but they were Gyan and Raichura!!!🤣

Suddenly Bharti turned back, she saw these two women. She was wandering because Gyan was trying to flirt a girl (he cannot come out of his character you know🤣). Bharti was coming closer (she looked so simple and beautiful in that white saree), Gyan and Raichura was tensed and the episode ends.

Precap: Bharti coming closer and closer to Raichura and Gyan (same as the last scene)

That's all

Luv

Kaninika

Edited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update. Would love to see romance-filled episode.
Now what is Gyan's problem, he is going to get the money back which they owed to Amarjeet and Chota Vasuli.
Originally posted by: -Happy4Ever-

Thanks for update. Would love to see romance-filled episode.

Now what is Gyan's problem, he is going to get the money back which they owed to Amarjeet and Chota Vasuli.

You are welcome dear
nothing about the money was shown. Gyan was trying to help Raichura. May be in future Raichura will help him with the money.

AnVishtian thumbnail
Thank you Kaninika!!! I really wanted to read the update and also Thank you VERY much for putting up Armaan's flirting dialogues I forgot what he had said. 😆
Originally posted by: Rin03

Thank you Kaninika!!! I really wanted to read the update and also Thank you VERY much for putting up Armaan's flirting dialogues I forgot what he had said. 😆

Thanks a lot Dear
So our mischievous Armaan is back😃, do you remember how low we all were feeling last week?

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update :)
Originally posted by: Gauri22

Thanks for the awesome update :)

You are welcome Dear
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Kanu 4 the very detailed  update ...
Again missed 2dayz epi ...cant w8 to see it ...*wink*
jassie_17 thumbnail
Thanks Kaninika for the awesome update...Yay great ArBi scenes by the way..lurved the ay he was flirting with Bharti..And lurved their expressions...Wow...itz so beautiful when they were looking at the moon and Armaan complimented her beauty and how he abruptly changes the topic..Damn cute!!!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww..armaan is becoming very naughty now and giving us many arbi scenes..keep up the gud work..