ZM Help Desk!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Deepa..u have to give a path frm yr Pc to add up an avatar image
Thanks resham I will try to find some good avatar for myself. 😊😊😊😊

hey, how can i find the new thread for KV discussions? i see we are at page 150. Can you please send me the link?

thanks
Ok, never mind, I found the new thread. Sorry still new on this forum so still looking around..😊😊😊
Hi
I've  just seen  the first Episode of Zee marathi --MAAZYA PRIYALA PREET KALENA.  Ekta kapoor's Marathi offering.Quite impressive.No info is available anywhere on the net.
1. Who is the actress acting as Shamika-the heroine?
2.Name of the hero ?
pLEASE HELP
TOPPER
Hi topper, refer to this below link, u will find all that u need.

There is this song which used to be played in the Star Pravah show 'Mann Udhaan Varyache'...I don't know which film, but its form some film by Mahesh Kothare...the song goes like...'Tu Mala, Mi Tula, Vegle Kahin Na'

Its a beautiful song...does anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks in advance😊
I dont hv any idea abt it Manu....
i m facing a big problem right nw regarding "edit profile".......m not able to edit only certain things like "about me" column" and "signature" column........ except this everythng else is getting edited so what must be wrong with these two columns only? i have clicked "submit" option after filling the info ....so is there anythng which is reqrd to click so that changes get saved? and ma account is verified so that is certainly not a problem.....so do anybody have any idea regarding this?? pls help...😭 
Manju PM Shruti or another CM fr this..see wht is the answer
Mala Home Minister che episodes kuthe melel? Kohni sangu shakel ka please?
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago