Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yes thats right sachin. and thank you for the support. i finished all the image upload now and leaving. please have a look. byeeee & take care....
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok guys.. I have a question. Does anybody use watchindia.tv to watch zee marathi shows? If yes then how is their service? Does it work without any problem?
mishkil88 thumbnail
Dear all - pls vote generously on Opinion poll on this forum about Feb's best marathi serial of your choice.
Sakhi... thumbnail
@purva,
yes, I do watch the serials on watchindia.tv. service is very good. works without buffering. high quality videos. videos stored for 14 days. can watch on demand.
Sakhi... thumbnail
@mishkil,
plz edit ur post  and paste a link to your poll here. so that people don't have search for it.
Sakhi... thumbnail
Reshu,
May I know why the video link topic is closed? I was about to post a link of my favourite "Saraswati Vandana" from KV. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYkS439LMqk)would be nice if the topic is opened again...Who knows, some members may come up with some useful links.
Thanks.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Priya...tht links I hv already given in the Video Archieve section..so I closed down there as a topic...
Sakhi... thumbnail
I mean "video archive section" only, reshu. when i m trying to post a link, i get a notification that "the topic is closed" .https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1288772 check it.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Priya just post it as a diff post in tht thread itself...see if it works
MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Guys

quick question about adding an avatar as the profile picture. Is it just an image (JPEG or bitmap or icon file) that i need to add?

When i do  edit profile and go to "Preferences" tab, there is a field for avatar link. Do i just give the path to my own image on my PC and it will get uploaded to my profile? i dont like what the existing avatars are provided when I do edit profile and just want to make sure I can add the image on my profile correctly

muchas gracias (aka thanks very much)  :-)