Rules & Announcements

Social Network with friends within IF

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Everyone

Have you checked out the latest feature added to IF account. Its your new PROFILE PAGE. You now have a place where you can social network with your friends. Just like Facebook, orkut or myspace you know will be in tune to the latest happening at their end. After all friends are one of the reasons that we visit IF.

For those who have not checked it out go to MY Dashboard -> Settings. This is how your new profile looks.

You can see now you have a whole wide variety of options available to help you keep in touch. You get to know their birthdays ,who has visited you and also what are the latest updates from your friends.Also there are cool features like. Slambook , Scrapbook and more..These features are available for you to start interacting with your friends. We are also working on getting a standard question wizard for the Slmbook to help it be as simple as possible for you. Also will have the FAQ;s on how the different things work too.

I am sure you are going to love this as much as I do and have a blast with this new feature. As always suggestions and comments are welcome.

IF DEVELOPMENT TEAM

UPDATE: Guys the PM and MyPosts buttons in the profile are not there but will be back
Edited by priya.nair - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Thanks Priya mam...it's beautiful
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
facebooking type IF....wow...whoa....mast...
my was sooo hooked to IF...now i am gonna fall for it even more....hell man...!!

Thanks a Ton!
U r a mast admin. Priya didi...
Thanks Vijay sir...and all the IF team....

Ananya
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome addition....Thanks a lot Vijay Bhaiya and Priya DiπŸ‘πŸ‘

I just checked out the testimonial and its good we need to accept it so we can reject testimonials we dont like and the  scrap book on some of my friends...its a really cool featureπŸ₯³ 
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah the new features are good !!! Please do something about this search feature also . Just like scraps please create an option to make it available to friends only !!! Its a sincere request !!!

BTW the current feature are great !! Keep improving this way and keep rocking IF!!! πŸ‘

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow.thanx a lot...........
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanku priya ma'am the feature is awesome
-Zeustina- thumbnail
it looks great priya, waiting when the features will be enabled
thanks to the dev team ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -Zeustina- - 14 years ago
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This is so cool!πŸ˜ƒ ...an IF FB! this feature is totally gonna rockπŸ˜ƒ..have already started telling people abt itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I hope IF starts working on our mobiles too soon😳

Thanks 4 telling us 😳

Edited by Knowalot2 - 14 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its awesome addition..thx Vijay and Priya di