Roopa’s Sach.......Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Roopa's Sach.......Article
- Roopa Ganguly reveals home truths on Sach ka Saamna
Roopa Ganguly. (Aranya Sen)

As someone who is always game for a challenge, Roopa Ganguly faced Rajeev Khandelwal's probing posers on Sach Ka Saamna. The episode airs tonight at 11pm on STAR Plus. A t2 chat after the tell-all...

How did the show happen?

Well, the makers of Sach Ka Saamna approached me and I agreed.

Weren't you afraid of the outcome?

Yes, I was afraid. I was pretty afraid (laughs). But I was also curious about the polygraph test... what it is and the way it works. And being on the show has been an amazing experience for me!

An amazing experience?

Yes, I enjoyed the process. I came to know myself better. I won't say I agree with everything about the polygraph but it has been an eye-opener.... The polygraph test was the best part of the show. I was asked about 50 questions and it helped resolve a lot of issues that were on my mind. Here was a team of people who had researched my life and they were making me think about several incidents and events from my life, right from childhood till now.... You know, sometimes there's a difference between what is actually the truth and what you perceive to be the truth through your social conditioning.

What was your state of mind during the show?

Being on Sach Ka Saamna can be a devastating experience. It can be refreshing and beautiful at the same time. I went through all these stages. But I would say it's an experience worth trying.

Are there some uncomfortable truths that you have revealed on the show?

Yes, there are a lot of uncomfortable truths that I have revealed... it might be uncomfortable for some people.

Do you think this tell-all may affect your personal relationships?

No, I don't think so. I believe that the people who are close to me know who I am and that's the most important thing for me. Let them know the truth. I don't have a problem. I am not tense.

What will you do with the prize money?

Well, I help some underprivileged children stay and study in Rajpur, near Narendrapur. With some of the prize money, I want to build them a proper place to stay.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1090918/jsp/entertainment/story_11508923.jsp

Good luck for the future and i think she is doing a good job for the children..thanks for posting the article.

Thanks for the article ji 😃