Alekh and Ranvir Relation after Alekh is normal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Well.. i am guessing this from a very long time.... how would Alekh and Ranvirs relationship move after alekh is normal...

Just imagine.. after this experiment that Ranvir Ragini and Sadhana are doing now,  Alekh becomes normal and Sadhna tells him what all Ranvir has done for him........ how emotional would be the meeting of 2 brothers who love each other so much..........๐Ÿ˜Š..

Seriously Guys i love the Bonding between Ranvir and Alekh.. the way alekh cools ranvir all the time he is shouting or angry on his mom and dad........ i am seriously waiting to watch their relationship after alekh is normal....

What do u say guys๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Sh_ka_su - 14 years ago
i really love these brothers
waiiting for alkeh to get normal
to see their new realtionship

i even posted a similar topic
few months back
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

i really love these brothers
waiiting for alkeh to get normal
to see their new realtionship

i even posted a similar topic
few months back

Ohhhhhhh.. i guess we think the same way na๐Ÿ˜‰.... i really wanted to share this thought with u all so i posted the topic
Originally posted by Sh_ka_su

Ohhhhhhh.. i guess we think the same way na๐Ÿ˜‰.... i really wanted to share this thought with u all so i posted the topic
good u opened it
where is eveyr1๐Ÿ˜•
why no 1 commented on this topic๐Ÿ˜•

good u opened it
where is eveyr1๐Ÿ˜•
why no 1 commented on this topic๐Ÿ˜•

I know yar๐Ÿ˜ญ.. now one commented on this topic........... where is everyone???
Originally posted by Sh_ka_su

I know yar๐Ÿ˜ญ.. now one commented on this topic........... where is everyone???
here ppl dont like to comment on good topics๐Ÿ˜Š

but pzl do keep posting topics like this
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

here ppl dont like to comment on good topics๐Ÿ˜Š

but pzl do keep posting topics like this
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks dear.. sure.. if there is something good i'll surely post๐Ÿ˜›
I agree, the way they hvae portryaed the relationship is impeccable. I love their bonding, the way they care and look out for another. once aleh is normal, ranvir will have an older brother. Ohh it wil be so magical
I love the bonding between them
And as saydie said it will be great to see Aalekh as the older brother giving advice etc :)

I agree missindia..it will be such a sweet time..ranvir will have his older brother back, someone to lean on when times are tough..its going to be a great treat for us