Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Friends,

however if u have any general queries (regarding IF as whole and how to do this and that type) than here is the link plz have a look there before posting the request herehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/108788.

If anyone of you can answer a question posted in this topic please do so!😃.
Also please do not make unnecessary comments here!😳and keep in mind the rules
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/676535

Post all VM Tutorials HERE

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1253119

Edited by rumela711926 - 14 years ago
plzzz can anyone give me da link of sajan's vm on da song gunji angna mein shehnai from life partner n plzzz make a sajan's vm on da song tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam from ddlj....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Nadia - Thanks for the tutorials :)

Everyone - I will be posting the Sony Vegas Tutorials here soon :)

Edit.

Edited by -Neetz- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Neetz-

Hi, The videos need to be in '.wmv' format which is the 'Windows Media video' format. If your videos are in 'Mp4' format, then you will have to convert them into 'wmv', here is the link to a converter that you can download:

Hope this helps 😃
i have tried this also still kuch neahi hua😭😭 and when i click on my videos through Movie maker d videos r not seen bt when i open just like that d my video folder i can see it😕
@rumela711926 - Did you try to convert your videos ? It's strange if the software is not working, because it pretty much works for me :S

Where did you download the video from?
Originally posted by rumela711926

i have tried this also still kuch neahi hua😭😭 and when i click on my videos through Movie maker d videos r not seen bt when i open just like that d my video folder i can see it😕

First click on File then Import into Collection

After the window opens , there are two text boxes 1 for file name and other for file type . Set file type to all files as shown in the img. then select the video u want. But be sure that the video format is supported by the movie maker !!! I hope this helps !!!

Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago
Hey! I'm pretty much new to the whole VM thing, but I've put together a few scenes, and when I try to publish the video to the computer (to make it a .wmv file) the program shuts down.. :S I've tried to install something the computer suggested, but that seems to be of no use. What to do? And oh, I'm using Windows Movie Maker :]

I can't really watch the video on anything else the the program itself, and that means I can't send/watch it anywhere else as the direct links to the files will be gone..

Thanks for the help in advance :)

The question is basically; how do I convert a .MSWMM file to .WMV?
Edited by ~Deep~ - 14 years ago
Originally posted by ~Deep~

Hey! I'm pretty much new to the whole VM thing, but I've put together a few scenes, and when I try to publish the video to the computer (to make it a .wmv file) the program shuts down.. :S I've tried to install something the computer suggested, but that seems to be of no use. What to do? And oh, I'm using Windows Movie Maker :]

I can't really watch the video on anything else the the program itself, and that means I can't send/watch it anywhere else as the direct links to the files will be gone..

Thanks for the help in advance :)

The question is basically; how do I convert a .MSWMM file to .WMV?

In Windows Movie Maker, the only way to convert the file is to publish it. Can you tell me what format your videos are in ? Because a faulty format can lead to alot of problems.

All your videos need to be '.wmv' format.
hey my window movie maker is corrupted😭
plz help