God Save Ranvir From Choti Ma:O.Ranvir Nooooo

Posted: 14 years ago
Nooooooooooooo Ranvirrrrrrrrr dun tell ur plan to choti ma u dun have to take her ashub aashirwaad
😡😡
Sub Kuch sahi chalraha haii and Ranvir k Mind mein yeh baat kyun aagayi ke iw ill tell everything to Choti Ma Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nahiiiiiiiiiii Noooooooo Ranvirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
In The Preview he is about to tell thsi plan to Choti Ma
Damnnnnnnn...Mere Ranvir ko bachaaaoo Choti ma ka expresiondekhaa Hailahh aisa laga ab Cm will try n Kill Ranvirrr😕Omggggggggg
i have a feelin gayatri devi ka phone aajayega before Ranvir tell thsi plan to CM
Nooooooooooooooo Ranviiiiiiiiirr stoppppppppppppp😭
But now Choti ma pakka pohanch jaayegiii plan kharab kerne O Goddddddddddddd Ab Kya hogaa?😲😲😲
Edited by SanihaKaKinshuk - 14 years ago
Seriously, Ranvir should learn to be smart, he is getting so easily emotional black mailed..........
Originally posted by farislove

Seriously, Ranvir should learn to be smart, he is getting so easily emotional black mailed..........
i edited the main topic

I knowwwwww Kya hogaya hai Ranvir koo
Omgggg i m really worried Nowww😲
I would not call him bechchara, the real bachchara is Aalekh, Ranvir is putting his brother life in risk by telling her everything,wasn't he the same who said earlier to not tell anyone from Rajvanshi parivaar, as he doesn't trust any of them and any of them could be the culprit?, how he is so careless now?, I am much angry on him than Chotti Maa........

I would not call him bechchara, the real bachchara is Aalekh, Ranvir is putting his brother life in risk by telling her everything,wasn't he the same who said earlier to not tell anyone from Rajvanshi parivaar, as he doesn't trust any of them and any of them could be the culprit?, how he is so careless now?, I am much angry on him than Chotti Maa........

Why are u blaming him😕You Think tht Ranvir is doin it on purpose?
He heard shanker chacha sayinBadi maalkin tab hi he is pakka sure ke Vasu is doing all this
Edited by SanihaKaKinshuk - 14 years ago
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

Why are u blaming him😕You Think tht Ranvir is doin it on purpose?

I didn't say he is doing it on purpose, but he is not playing the game on smart way, he did it earlier, by not telling anybody, but now even Chotti Maa know anything, isn't she from Rajvansh........

As I said it yesterday, he will think Vasu was talking with Shankar on the phone, I was right, when Shankar said badi malkin bakwaas thing, he thought it's Vasu, but he forgot that Chotti Maa is elder than Vasu........

I didn't say he is doing it on purpose, but he is not playing the game on smart way, he did it earlier, by not telling anybody, but now even Chotti Maa know anything, isn't she from Rajvansh........

As I said it yesterday, he will think Vasu was talking with Shankar on the phone, I was right, when Shankar said badi malkin bakwaas thing, he thought it's Vasu, but he forgot that Chotti Maa is elder than Vasu........

Yeah i agree But Shanker calls Vasu Badi Maalkin and Ambika Choti Maalkin maybe tht why Ranvir thot ke its deffo his Mom
Well ceratives are just doin it jaan bujh ke..i have a feeling Ranvir will get a call frm Gayatri Devi tom..He wont tell Choti Ma..but obvioulyy Ab Choti ma pakka Rajnvash Hosue pohanchegii and Mayeb Aalekh will take Choti Mas name
It sounded so silly when he said to Sadhna that I think we should Chotti Maa, I can't believe he is the same Ranvir who used to not tell anyone about his mission, he is doing a very big mistake at a very high point.........

But I think this mistake which will reveal it all, by telling all this to Chotti Maa, then Chotti Maa zaroor ghalti karege, as she is scared to be caught, this would make her revealed infront all........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
i REALLY hope that doesnt happen!!!
yaa ranvir plz dun do dis..
apney paon per khud hee hammer mat mar00
sanihaa pan;)kuch yaad ayaa ahaha

urm now only daibua can save 4sum n dere plan..
0MG 0MG 0MG..