Mr and Mrs Mishra :: Daily Discussion Corner

Posted: 14 years ago
Mr. and Mrs. Mishra
Daily Discussion Corner

All discussion about episodes of Mr and Mrs Mishra go here.

Thanks,
IF. Dev Team.
My thoughts on the first episode!

The beginning was a bit boring but it made sense after the Mishras moved in. It's just like Bigg Boss as well!

The murder and ending got more interesting I think, it's a show that is a bit more than average.

The best part was when Abhi caught the producer out on a lot of things!
I liked the beginning, it was good to know slightly a glimpse of Abhi's background. I'm really curious to know what did happened in past.

For now episode was really good and indeed it got interesting at end, would love to see the boding between the team.

Hehehe.. Even I loved that part where Abhi caught the producer it was funny though, the way Abhi was telling minute by minute update to producer.πŸ€ͺ

To me ABHI rocked!!πŸ‘ Simply love him from the first minute.😍

Today's episode was quite interesting. I'm really liking the way case is processing.

Oh my no... I don't want that mathre to take over the case! I hope Abhi deosn't let this case slip from his hands.

I really have started to like Imran!! He's eyes..😍☺️

todays episode was interesting i really dont want mathre to take over the case
razhil nluks grt
Yes really beginning is boring but the uplift of this show is very nice.πŸ‘
Originally posted by indupriya2008

Yes really beginning is boring but the uplift of this show is very nice.πŸ‘

Hi Indupriya,
Read your post saying :  [
Please post your feelings about each and every character in Mr. & Mrs. Mishra.]..πŸ˜ƒ

This show is airing in USA on 28th ..Actually the Casting is not very familiar to all segments ..Don't know what to express..
Every show needs minimum of 3-6 months to Ripe..Characters to build up in audience's mind ..Star's to build their stamina & esteem to build audience worlwide ..then feelings will generate naturally for discussion ..Bandini ,,Jyoti ..took a while to build up..

Expressing feelings without knowing them is as good as knocking on a stranger's door..whispering sweet nothingsπŸ˜ƒ..I did that b4 ..it backfiredπŸ˜†

I am getting good Responses from India abt the Show .. PPL ages 50 above love Abhi's Voice ..πŸ˜†
His energy levels from his articles feels good .. I think he's focused .. Be it an Actor . or a Production house should have faith in their skills & their divinity ..Cannot go wrong ..good show & good Talent always attracts veiwers ..
Edited by Sonu_usa - 14 years ago
Hi  Sonu !
I lives in India and in India this show launches on 14th of Sept.and therefore it approaches nearly for two weeks starting and now they are familiar to us.πŸ˜›
Don't you have seen Hatim by sagar arts, Rahil was in lead role in that show.

It is so much shocking that deepa(Kashmira) chooses abhimanyu(Rahil) to go out of jungle house.😲
I suppose that she chooses seema
(monica).Edited by indupriya2008 - 14 years ago