BR Chopra's Mahabharat Chat Club # 1| Pg. 78,79(Page 82)

Posted: 2010-09-30T12:57:37Z
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

@Lalitha (with reference to your post in Ramayan-Shri Krishna CC5 lovely post)Hug

Thank you so much sister for your great encouraging compliments. As always. I am also missing to be part of that great conversation going on in the other CC but as Debipriya said, I have saved the contents of all Hinduism posts. All of them were so nice. I will try to be part of that CC soon. At the moment, it is going very rapidly. I joined the previous CC - CC4 around the 40th post number after a quite a bit of gap. But this CC has already reached near to 40th post.ShockedSmileClap Many congratulations to all the members of that CC. Once I will post my first post, I will address all the members to reply them individually.

Hi Shivang, I understand completely.Hug Lola told me that as college prof you're quite busy, never knew about your job before so didn't know (although I think you did mention that once before in a casual post).EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Which subject do you teach?

No problem, take your time in replying. Yes, the CC is moving at a rapid pace, never expected it.Shocked I myself find it hard to keep up and reply to all the posts.LOL But I think the speed has lessened a bit nowadays because schools and colleges have gotten busy for everyone.Smile

Btw, I'm really sorry for not reply to all your posts at this CC, as well as thanking your properly for the help you've given me...once I find time to sit down and properly edit the ToC of this CC, will reply to all your posts.Hug Take care!

-Janu
2 Likes this
Posted: 2010-10-01T23:52:04Z
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Lalitha (with reference to your post in Ramayan-Shri Krishna CC5 lovely post)Hug

Thank you so much sister for your great encouraging compliments. As always. I am also missing to be part of that great conversation going on in the other CC but as Debipriya said, I have saved the contents of all Hinduism posts. All of them were so nice. I will try to be part of that CC soon. At the moment, it is going very rapidly. I joined the previous CC - CC4 around the 40th page number after a quite a bit of gap. But this CC has already reached near to 40th page.ShockedSmileClap Many congratulations to all the members of that CC. Once I will post my first post, I will address all the members to reply them individually.

Hi Shivang, I understand completely.Hug Lola told me that as college prof you're quite busy, never knew about your job before so didn't know (although I think you did mention that once before in a casual post).EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Which subject do you teach?

Thanks Lalitha for understanding. Yes I am a lecturer though not in a college but in my own institute. Self employed. I teach all the subjects of CPT (CA entrance - Chartered Accountancy first level - parallel course to US CPA as you must be knowing). Fundamentals of Accounting, Economics, Quantitative Aptitude (Maths & Stat) and Mercantile Laws (Contract Act, e.g.). I have also taught in the past subjects of Accounts & costing of CA 2nd level in other institutes as visiting faculty and I have also taught Costing & Finance Management in MBA colleges in the past and Economics of CFA (Chartered Finance Analyst) & CPA courses. So in short, I teach all fundamental subjects of commerce & finance.

No problem, take your time in replying. Yes, the CC is moving at a rapid pace, never expected it.Shocked I myself find it hard to keep up and reply to all the posts.LOL But I think the speed has lessened a bit nowadays because schools and colleges have gotten busy for everyone.Smile

SmileSure. Yes the speed has lessened a bit and I could enter around last couple of days. But for last 2-3 days I had stomach upset and cough problem with a mild fever yesterday. Nothing major. I have two holidays for rest - today & tomorrow (Today's lectures are cancelled and tomorrow is exam day - chapterwise regular exams of my institute - so I just have to supervise rather than teaching which someone else can also do if needed). 15th to 30th October will be a mini vacation for terminal examinations of students of their commerce graduation (BCom first term) and 2-3 days of November first week for Diwali festival. So I will be largely free for 2nd fortnight of this month. Till then, lot of focus, speed & involvement is required to cover as much of the syllabus as possible before the vacation is given.

Btw, I'm really sorry for not reply to all your posts at this CC, as well as thanking your properly for the help you've given me...once I find time to sit down and properly edit the ToC of this CC, will reply to all your posts.Hug Take care!

-Janu

Not at all. My pleasure always. Take your time too. No need to be sorry dear sister.Hug Take care.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 2010-10-02T06:59:12Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2010-10-02T04:47:07Z

Hey Guys,

Since this is also a mytho CC, I'm sharing this siggie with all of you which I have shared in the RS CC. It is from the Telugu Movie Bhakta Prahlada.....very devotional and must watch!

I posted a Pic Update and Vids of it in the other CC, but will also do so in this CC if you're all interested.Big smile

This siggie was made by siggiemaker Ragini upon my request....isn't it amazing?Star Feel Free to Use of course!

-Janu
2 Likes this
Posted: 2010-10-04T02:20:56Z
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Woooooooooooooooooow Deeps, this siggie is just so beautiful!!!!!Day Dreaming Loving it soooooooo much, will def use soon! :D

I have another req for you.....can you please make a siggie from the Bhagawad Gita pics I posted whenever you find the time, and make the size 500*300 please?
thnks alotttt di ... yeah will surely make more siggies soon !! WinkWink
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-10-04T03:50:25Z

Yes Deepika. My pleasure sister. Yeah. That entire sequence is just too good.

"Ab in sab prashno ke uttar to keval Subhadra hi de sakti hai na Dau."Big smile

Bigadi baat samvaaranaa, Saanvariya ki reet.

I will come up with more dialogs soon. Keep it up with your brilliant work. Nitish Bharadwaj siggies are always eye catching aur us par yours perfect touch.Clap

Regarding what you wanted to catch from the previous pages, I had posted on or around the same page from where you left answering you on your topic of Gandhari. Then that debate went on with Debipriya and Lola. Bahut maza aayaa tha. Let's catch up here once again each other in discussions.

thnks alotttt Bhaiya ... there's so much which i have to go through !! LOLLOL
thnks for liking the  Nitish as Krishna siggies.... one more Rukmini Haran siggy coming up... hope u like that one also !! Big smileWink
1 Likes this
Posted: 2010-10-04T04:03:20Z
Heys frnds .. here's a Rukmini Haran siggy with diff shades ..
thnks alot Lola for the pics !! Big smile
hope u'll like it ..
ofcourse free to use !!
(On IF Only)

Liked my work??
Visit D Creations Lounge for more : www.dpka1415.wordpress.com
feel free to drop any request or suggestion here :
PLZ DONT USE MY WORK ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION !
- Deepika !

3 Likes this
Posted: 2010-10-04T06:29:00Z
Wow Deeps, really like this one a lot! Very pretty siggie!
2 Likes this
Posted: 2010-10-04T06:46:06Z
Hey Shivang, I added all the dialogues and songs you posted in our ToC....please ensure that I did it correctly. :D
1 Likes this