BR Chopra's Mahabharat Chat Club # 1| Pg. 78,79(Page 80)

Posted: 2010-09-17T07:24:31Z

Lyrics - Shastra pooja hetu he Prabhu

Shastra pooja hetu he prabhu vinay ham ko dijiye,
Samarpit Shri Gurucharan me hriday ham ko dijiye,
Prabhu vinay ham ko dijiye...

Dijiye sadbhaavanaa, sadkaamnaa, satsaadhnaa,
Shakti ke prati bhakti se, ham karen shastopaasanaa,
Nyay ke path par nirantar, abhay ham ko dijiye,

Raashtra se rakshit rahen ham, raashtra ki rakshaa karen,
Dijiye aadesh ham ko, prashn ho jab kya karen,
Kshetra me satkaarya ke prabhu vijay ham ko dijiye,
Edited by ShivangBuch - 2010-10-05T21:01:23Z
2 Likes this
Posted: 2010-09-17T11:25:02Z
@Lalitha (replying to your post of R-SK CC4)

Here are the episodes you wanted with the process shown how did I track it. Despite knowing it, you can still always ask me to do that. So it is not to show you how you can do it but just to show you how conveniently I can do it for you whenever you want it. Condition required is that we both have same VCD set of 47 Moser Baer VCDs.

Making use of the first post of page 61

VCD 09

LL, LH

Maarak sanhaarak nahi, uddhaarak Shrinaath.....

This is the doha of Kans vadh, so Kans vadh is in VCD 09 and it means that it is in 17th or 18th episode. More specifically in the 17th episode as this is the first doha of that VCD and we find low speed dohas at the end of each episode.

VCD 20

HL

Maa apne adhikaar de, putravadhu ko sonp......

LL, LH

Apmaanit ho kar rahe, shatru jahan chup chaap........

One doha is before "Kripa Krishna ki" song when Kunti gives blessings to Yudhishthir before he was about to go for his rajyaabhishek as king of Khandavprasth; and the other doha is after the song when Krishna, just before leaving for Dwarika and after Indraprastha nirmaan warns Arjun to be careful and advises him to make good friends around through the strong thread of marriages. 2nd one is low tune doha which usually comes at the end of the episode and hence the song must be in the first episode of that VCD and hence in episode 39.

VCD 22

HL, HH

Diya dand Shri Krishna ne, kiya khand abhimaan......

LH

Vidur dharm se keh rahe, Duryodhan ko dekh.......

HL

Jaanbujh kar haarnaa, thi Shakuni ki chaal.......

LH

Duryodhan ke dukh ko, seh na saka Dhritaraashtra.......

First doha is Rakshabandhan doha Smile after Shishupal vadh. Second doha is with low speed which would mean that first episode of that VCD ends here. It is the end of the scene when Ved Vyas visits everyone sitting together after Rajsuya yagna - "Sooraj sooraj hai aur deepak deepak hai". Third doha is about Shakuni playing gamble with Pandavas during stay at Indraprastha after Rajsuya yagna and loses deliberately which means that Duryodhan in Mayasabha is to come in 2nd episode of this VCD. 4th Doha is when Duryodhan is back to Hastinapur and demands like a stubborn child with threat of suicide as always to call Pandavas for dhyut. So, mayasabha should be in 44th episode.

VCD 28

LH

Desh prem par swarth ne, vish ka kiya prayog......

Low speed doha, so end of the first episode of VCD (episode 55). The scene is of Bhishma-Vidur dialog in the green open fields just at the end of 12th year of exile.

LH

Praan harunga shakuni ke, karta dukhi sadaiv.....

End of episode 56 when Sahdev vows to kill Shakuni in front of Nakul - both in disguise in Virat - so basically Pandavas in their beginning of agyaatvaas in Virat are all introduced one by one in their disguise form in this episode.

VCD 29

HL

Durjanta ke vriksh par, phal lagta jo aap.......

LL

Jab mann bebas ho kare, koi anuchit kaam;.......

HL

Chaaha chhoona aag ko, gayi Keechak ki jaan.......

LL

Bheeshma Pitamah sochte, soch kaampte aap........

First doha is Keechak's entry. Second doha is when Sudeshna is helpless to support her brother out of her attachment for him and orders Sairandhri to go to Keechak's room. It is low speed doha so it would mean that first episode of the VCD must end here. Episode 57. Third doha is the killing of Keechak and Draupadi satisfied. Fourth doha is when Bhishma is unwillingly prepared by Duryodhan & co to attack Matsya desh. The episode 58 must end here as it is with low speed.

VCD 30

LL

Baan chadha kar dhanush par, karte Bheeshma vichaar..........

HL

Lahu dharm ka jab gire, kare dhara ka naash........

LL, LH

Byah bane Abhimanyu ka, Kurukul milan suyog........

First doha is when Bhishma is about to start battle with Brihannalla after identifying him correctly to be Arjun actually after all conversations with Duryodhan, Karna, Drona & all. And it is the end of episode 59 with low speed tune. Second doha is when Virat king injures Yudhishthir's (Kank's) face and Sairandhri moves forward with a bowl to stop his bleeding. Third doha with low speed indicates the end of episode 60. It is the doha of Balram & Subhadra talking about Abhimanyu's marriage and about inviting Hastinapur people.

In future, I will have to trace the episodes just like that only easily and will tell you the number.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 2010-09-21T12:14:36Z
2 Likes this
Posted: 2010-09-20T04:35:20Z
@ Lali,

Ok, shifting out posts in this CC for the time being Smile, as we are discussing about MB these days Smile.

Actually I have always loved MB from my childhood Day Dreaming . Th' I never reflected deeply about the situations or characters, but have watched it a number of times, so I am really in love with the WHOLE series (characters, dialogues- just Everything about MB is fav to me Day Dreaming). At any point, I am More Comfortable with MB.

It is only after realising the Devotion for the Lord, I am feeling the Pure Emotions of Ramayan and experiencing themStar. But still that is in a very nascent stage in comparison to my emotional attachment with MB. Both are "treasury of morals and precious values"- absolutely agree with you Star.

Yes, I also feel, once we start posting here regularly, it will also reach page 150 Smile… Just need to be a bit more focused Big smile. for coming weeks/months …

Hey Loved your Comment on Devi Rukmini- - "I liked Pinky Parikh in the role of Rukmini better, as she had the divine look and sweet face I associate with Rukmini Maiyya,…"Star Star Star… Writing my views about the same in details in the post addressed to Lola

In other updates- news from my side is that I'm fine, just a bit busy at home. As you know there is always a lot of work to do at home for a housewife Smile. So sometimes I just focus on household chores and remain absent from IF for a few daysBig smile.

How about you? Having your classes?

@ Lola,

Hey loved you convo with Lali about Devi Rukmini, but forgot to post my views LOL… Actually I am also loving Pinky Parikh a lot Star Star Star after watching her episodes in SK. I guess Rukmini was only a side character MB, but in SK she is one of the main agents Smile, thr' her character Shri Krishna explains His views/ interprets His actions (just like Radha in Golok scenes Smile). Loved all those scenes of SDB and Pinky Parikh. Actually the role of Devi Rukmini in MB was a shorter one, that's why Channa Ruparel could get that much substantial sc.s to show her talent. I also like her a lot, have seen her in many of the Old DD serials.

You like Gufi Paintal 's acting!!!LOLLOL… I feel like changing the channel when he comes….

Agree about Girja Shankar- "…he was sooo whiny all the time..."LOLLOL… Feel the same

You know I don't remember the 1st few episodes of MB too well, so can't tell about the Maharaas song. Will definitely try to listen to it. I loved all the 5-6 continuous dohas they used when Krishna was born and Vasudev took Krishna to Gokul… really a great way to Respect the Lord Star Star !

Edited by Debipriya - 2010-09-20T04:36:16Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2010-09-20T04:44:50Z
Originally posted by Dpka1415

ooooohhh nooooo my last post was on pg 74 ...
Shame on me for being incative for such a long time..

Ouch

wats happening here frnds... giv me a brief catch up !!Wink

Hey Dear. You SHOULD be ashamed of yourself for not coming here for such a long timeLOLLOLLOL… Well jokes apart, here I'm just trying to note down for you what has already been posted in recent pages Smile, so that you can start posting right away when you find time.

Actually here we all were discussing about the DOTW- slightly detailed discusssions on Bheeshma, Gandhari- (Shivang's, Lola's and my posts). After that lyrics of MB song by Shivang, the YouTube links of some MB songs and some discussion on them. A Pic Update of Rukmini Haran, after that we also had some Sig.s and Lola-Lali's discussion about Rukmini of SK and MB; Lola's post on fav actors in MB; Shivang and Lola's discussion on Dhrtishtdyumna; Shivang's analysis of Geeta episodes….

That is as far as I can remember, don't know if I have missed some posts or not Embarrassed, this is only a rough guide Smile. So I guess you havn't missed much LOL LOL, if possible try to go thr' those pages Smile and if you can't, then also it is ok. Now I feel we all should try to be more regular in posting here…

Ab to posting shuru kar do Dear Wink Big smile LOL.

Love you Hug

Edited by Debipriya - 2010-09-20T04:47:38Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2010-09-20T09:05:15Z
Originally posted by Debipriya

Originally posted by Dpka1415

ooooohhh nooooo my last post was on pg 74 ...
Shame on me for being incative for such a long time..

Ouch

wats happening here frnds... giv me a brief catch up !!Wink

Hey Dear. You SHOULD be ashamed of yourself for not coming here for such a long timeLOLLOLLOL' Well jokes apart, here I'm just trying to note down for you what has already been posted in recent pages Smile, so that you can start posting right away when you find time.

Actually here we all were discussing about the DOTW- slightly detailed discusssions on Bheeshma, Gandhari- (Shivang's, Lola's and my posts). After that lyrics of MB song by Shivang, the YouTube links of some MB songs and some discussion on them. A Pic Update of Rukmini Haran, after that we also had some Sig.s and Lola-Lali's discussion about Rukmini of SK and MB; Lola's post on fav actors in MB; Shivang and Lola's discussion on Dhrtishtdyumna; Shivang's analysis of Geeta episodes'.

That is as far as I can remember, don't know if I have missed some posts or not Embarrassed, this is only a rough guide Smile. So I guess you havn't missed much LOL LOL, if possible try to go thr' those pages Smile and if you can't, then also it is ok. Now I feel we all should try to be more regular in posting here'

Ab to posting shuru kar do Dear Wink Big smile LOL.

Love you Hug

awwwwww awwwww yeah di i m ... TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
will try to be active here as well ..
ab siggies kam banaungi discussions me zyada part lungi ..
thnks alot for guiding me... thats really sweet of u ..
ab aap logo ki next post aate hi usme se i'll pick some points for further analysis ... LOL
2 Likes this
Posted: 2010-09-21T12:07:15Z
A Wonderful dialog - if one tries to imagine & feel & interpret Krishna's possible thoughts behind every dialog

Arjun: Pranaam Keshav.
Krishna: Dau se mil aaye?

Arjun: Han, mil aayaa.

Krishna: Unka aashirwaad lena aavashyak tha. Ab jao. Parantu itna avashya dhyaan me rakhna ki Draupadi agni se utpann hui hai. Uske swabhaav me badi aanch hai. Subhadraharan se kai adhik kathin lakshya hai Subhadra ka Draupadi se milan. Iska pura prayatn karna ki Subhadra ke aane se Draupadi ka man maila na ho. Woh tum paancho bhaion ki patni avashya hai, parantu swayamwar tumhi ne jeeta tha Paarth.

Arjun: Parantu ye to nischay hi hai, ki woh Subhadra ka swaagat to nahi karegi.

Krishna: Swaagat bhi karegi, yadi tum yah dhyaan me rakhoge ki Subhadra to meri bahen hai hi, parantu Draupadi bhi meri bahen samaan hi hai; aur mujhe bahut priy bhi hai (Remind Draupadi about me as a common thread between her and Subhadra while introducing Subhadra). Yadi Subhadra ka tumhare saath jaana aavashyak n hota, to mai Subhadraharan ka sujhaav hi n deta (Classic one - showing the great vision of war and obstructing the relation of Duryodhan and Subhadra to save himself from being instrumental in making Subhadra widow in future). Parantu ye n soch lena Paarth ki tum dono ke prem se vivash ho kar mai sahaaytaa kar rahaa hun. (I have my own political reasons to uplift aaryavart from adharm and establishing a clean socity - swachchh navin yug ka nirmaan).

Arjun: Mai kuchh samjha nahi Keshav.

Krishna: Abhi tumhara samajhna aavashyak bhi nahi hai. Subhadra tum Chandravanshion ke bhavishya ki dharohar hai (In the form of Abhimanyu and Parikshit - the seed of bright future - vanshkosh - like Ekchakra Brahmin dialogue). Jaao Paarth. Mera rath tumhari prateeksha kar raha hai.

Arjun: Pranaam Keshav.

Krishna: Ek aur baat sun lo Paarth. Is yaatra me saarathi Subhadra ko hi banaana.

Arjun: Subhadra ko?

Krishna: Han. Yah yaatra tumhari nahi, Subhadra ki hai (As to show to Balraam and other yaadavas that it was she who selected her own bride and also to hint that even in Indraprasth also, onus is on her to win Draupadi's heart).

Arjun: Jo aagyaa.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 2010-09-22T23:54:25Z
2 Likes this
Posted: 2010-09-22T19:09:38Z
Jai Shree Krishna
2 Likes this
Posted: 2010-09-22T20:00:30Z
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Jai Shree Krishna

Jai Shri Krishna Smile
2 Likes this