RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

⭐️Some Creations of Vaidehi⭐️

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Oh, I thought Amit played Lakshman's role in both.

The actor who played Shatrughan in Vishnupuran, played Lakshman in Ramayan.😃
Aradhana87 thumbnail
I am not sure but I think his name is Ayush Pandey. I couldnt find Ramayan credits so I cannot check myself.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

I am not sure but I think his name is Ayush Pandey. I couldnt find Ramayan credits so I cannot check myself.

Ok, thanks for the info.😊
Aradhana87 thumbnail

Ok, thanks for the info.😊

UR welcome😃

An interesting fact is, Vinod Kapoor played Vibhishan in vishnupuran and Ramayan. Recently he played Vibhisihan in sagars Ramayan too⭐️
Before this he played Dushasan in BRC mahabharat😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

UR welcome😃

An interesting fact is, Vinod Kapoor played Vibhishan in vishnupuran and Ramayan. Recently he played Vibhisihan in sagars Ramayan too⭐️
Before this he played Dushasan in BRC mahabharat😳

Yes, I noticed him in the vid you gave. He was good as Vibhishan, but better as Dushashan.😆
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys! One of the things I love most about the classic mytho trinity of BRC MB, RS Ramayan, and RS Shri Krishna is the amazing dialogue in all of them. They are soooo powerful and the meaning is so clear, yet the style of conveying it is so creative! Literally like watching a scripture filled with life lessons, not just a tv show.
BRC and RS were both geniuses in this field (among many others), so as a tribute to them and a reminder for each other, I was hoping we all go through the FCs and post some of our fav lines/exchanges from all 3 shows every now and then (and even BRCs other creations with which I'm less familiar 😳), along with translation so we can "inspire and enlighten" each other!! I know I'll enjoy it!

To start, here's one of my all-time fav lines from BRC-MB... otherwise the Krishna Leela stuff was kinda careless, but this dialogue between RadhaRani and the gopis when Krishna goes to Mathura is too inspiring... esp now with JSK ending, I was reminded of it 😭 hope you like! and share others! Here goes:

Gopis: Kanha Mathura Jaa Raha Hai Radha, Tum Usse Rok Lo. Woh Tumhara Kaha Kabhi Nahi Taalega!

Kanha's going to Mathura, Radha - you have to stop him! He'll never disregard what you tell him!

Radha: Main Kaise Rok Lun Usse! Main To Pujaran Hoon. Aur Jaanti Ho, Prasad To Baantne Ke Liye Hota Hai! Kya Maine Usse Tum Logon Mein Nahi Baanta? Woh Radha Ka Hi Thodai Hai Pagliyon, Ke Raadha Usse Apni Ghonti Se Baandh Le. Woh To Is Jagat Ka Hai, Aur Usse Is Jagat Mein Hi Bantne Do. Uske Liye Hamara Jo Prem Hai Na, Wo To Us Dhan Ki Tarah Hai, Ki Jise Hum Jitna Baantenge Utna Hi Badhega. Aur Virah Ki Dhoop Se To Vriksh Aur Bhi Hara Hota Hai

How can I stop him! I'm a devotee... and don't you know, blessings are to be shared! Didn't I share him with all of you? He's not just Radha's, silly, that she can wrap him around her little finger. He belongs to this whole world; let him be shared among all of it. The love that I have for him, it's like that wealth of which the more I give of it, the more it increases. And the burning sunlight of separation makes the trees even greener!

Gopis: Tum Seedhe Seedhe Ye Kyun Nahi Kehte Ke Tum Usse Rokogi Nahi?

Why don't you just say clearly that you won't stop him?

Radha: Behti Nadi Aur Chalte Pavan Ko Rokna Uchit Nahi. Uski Dagar Par Aansoon Avashya Bahaao, Par Usse Roko Mat. Yadi Katori Yeh Samajhle Ke Uske Paani Mein Chandrama Baitha Hai, To Usme Chandrama Ka Kya Dosh! Doshi To Vo Nasamajh Katori Hai! Chandrama To Apni Hi Jaga Par Hai, Aur Vahin Baitha Baitha Apna Prakash Baant Raha Hai. Jo Sabka Hai, Usse Keval Apna Samajhne Ki Bhool Hi Kyun Karen! Virah Bhi Ek Jeevan-Mulya Hai. Kanha Ke Jaane Se Tum Aur Bhi Dhanya Ho Rahi Ho, Is Dhan Ko Samet Lo!

It's not right to stop a flowing river, or the blowing winds. Of course cry along his path, but don't get in his way. If a bowl feels that the reflection shining in its water really is the moon, then how is it the moon's fault? At fault is the senseless bowl. The moon remains in its place, from which it shares its light with everyone. He who is everyone's, why should we make the mistake of thinking him to be only ours? Even separation has value in life. You're being blessed even further by Kanha's parting, so just be grateful!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

Hi guys! One of the things I love most about the classic mytho trinity of BRC MB, RS Ramayan, and RS Shri Krishna is the amazing dialogue in all of them. They are soooo powerful and the meaning is so clear, yet the style of conveying it is so creative! Literally like watching a scripture filled with life lessons, not just a tv show.
BRC and RS were both geniuses in this field (among many others), so as a tribute to them and a reminder for each other, I was hoping we all go through the FCs and post some of our fav lines/exchanges from all 3 shows every now and then (and even BRCs other creations with which I'm less familiar 😳), along with translation so we can "inspire and enlighten" each other!! I know I'll enjoy it!

To start, here's one of my all-time fav lines from BRC-MB... otherwise the Krishna Leela stuff was kinda careless, but this dialogue between RadhaRani and the gopis when Krishna goes to Mathura is too inspiring... esp now with JSK ending, I was reminded of it 😭 hope you like! and share others! Here goes:

Gopis: Kanha Mathura Jaa Raha Hai Radha, Tum Usse Rok Lo. Woh Tumhara Kaha Kabhi Nahi Taalega!

Kanha's going to Mathura, Radha - you have to stop him! He'll never disregard what you tell him!

Radha: Main Kaise Rok Lun Usse! Main To Pujaran Hoon. Aur Jaanti Ho, Prasad To Baantne Ke Liye Hota Hai! Kya Maine Usse Tum Logon Mein Nahi Baanta? Woh Radha Ka Hi Thodai Hai Pagliyon, Ke Raadha Usse Apni Ghonti Se Baandh Le. Woh To Is Jagat Ka Hai, Aur Usse Is Jagat Mein Hi Bantne Do. Uske Liye Hamara Jo Prem Hai Na, Wo To Us Dhan Ki Tarah Hai, Ki Jise Hum Jitna Baantenge Utna Hi Badhega. Aur Virah Ki Dhoop Se To Vriksh Aur Bhi Hara Hota Hai

How can I stop him! I'm a devotee... and don't you know, blessings are to be shared! Didn't I share him with all of you? He's not just Radha's, silly, that she can wrap him around her little finger. He belongs to this whole world; let him be shared among all of it. The love that I have for him, it's like that wealth of which the more I give of it, the more it increases. And the burning sunlight of separation makes the trees even greener!

Gopis: Tum Seedhe Seedhe Ye Kyun Nahi Kehte Ke Tum Usse Rokogi Nahi?

Why don't you just say clearly that you won't stop him?

Radha: Behti Nadi Aur Chalte Pavan Ko Rokna Uchit Nahi. Uski Dagar Par Aansoon Avashya Bahaao, Par Usse Roko Mat. Yadi Katori Yeh Samajhle Ke Uske Paani Mein Chandrama Baitha Hai, To Usme Chandrama Ka Kya Dosh! Doshi To Vo Nasamajh Katori Hai! Chandrama To Apni Hi Jaga Par Hai, Aur Vahin Baitha Baitha Apna Prakash Baant Raha Hai. Jo Sabka Hai, Usse Keval Apna Samajhne Ki Bhool Hi Kyun Karen! Virah Bhi Ek Jeevan-Mulya Hai. Kanha Ke Jaane Se Tum Aur Bhi Dhanya Ho Rahi Ho, Is Dhan Ko Samet Lo!

It's not right to stop a flowing river, or the blowing winds. Of course cry along his path, but don't get in his way. If a bowl feels that the reflection shining in its water really is the moon, then how is it the moon's fault? At fault is the senseless bowl. The moon remains in its place, from which it shares its light with everyone. He who is everyone's, why should we make the mistake of thinking him to be only ours? Even separation has value in life. You're being blessed even further by Kanha's parting, so just be grateful!

Great idea Lola! And I totally agree with everything yo usaid. RS and BRC were geniuses in their field. No one else has been able to make any serial to this day as great and meaningful as them, even with all their "modern mumbo jumbo technology". Modernism doesn't make a serial better, bhakti rasa and dedication to the script does, and only RS and BRC have been able to achieve that.😊

I would like to participate in this also, but my Hindi isn't that good so my inspiring dialogues will only be in English. Hope you don't mind.😳
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Great idea Lola! And I totally agree with everything yo usaid. RS and BRC were geniuses in their field. No one else has been able to make any serial to this day as great and meaningful as them, even with all their "modern mumbo jumbo technology". Modernism doesn't make a serial better, bhakti rasa and dedication to the script does, and only RS and BRC have been able to achieve that.😊

I would like to participate in this also, but my Hindi isn't that good so my inspiring dialogues will only be in English. Hope you don't mind.😳

Once again we concurThanks for liking the idea, and would LOVE if you participated! English totally works, the message of those amazing writers is equally divine in any language! These quotes can really be something to live by, they already are for me, so by sharing them we're really helping one another!
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

Radha: Main Kaise Rok Lun Usse! Main To Pujaran Hoon. Aur Jaanti Ho, Prasad To Baantne Ke Liye Hota Hai! Kya Maine Usse Tum Logon Mein Nahi Baanta? Woh Radha Ka Hi Thodai Hai Pagliyon, Ke Raadha Usse Apni Ghonti Se Baandh Le. Woh To Is Jagat Ka Hai, Aur Usse Is Jagat Mein Hi Bantne Do. Uske Liye Hamara Jo Prem Hai Na, Wo To Us Dhan Ki Tarah Hai, Ki Jise Hum Jitna Baantenge Utna Hi Badhega. Aur Virah Ki Dhoop Se To Vriksh Aur Bhi Hara Hota Ha

Wow Thanks so much Lola
Beautiful translation too👏

This is one of my fave scene in BRM. Brought back so many memories. The girl playing Radha was soooo pretty, but infortunarely couldnt really act....
I've always imagines Shweta Rastogu delivering these lines😃 Would've been amazing !
Nevertheless it was a beautiful scene.
And I love that they dressed Radha in blue. Since in the scriptures she is described as such. Just as Krishna was Pitambar (dressed in yellow) so too is Radha Neelambari (dressed in blue)