Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Wooowzies (thanks for teaching me that word) Loli! The pic update is mindblowingly GORGEOUS! But the following siggies are even better! LOVE them! As you can see, I incorporated the first one into the slideshow! Can't take my eyes off of it! The pics, texture, text, all are soooooooooooooooo perfect! Rock on Rolliepoly Loli!😍 Most of my slideshow is now Lolavati Creations!πŸ˜‰

Lol most welcome for the new vocab word, glad it caught on πŸ˜† And thank you soooooooo much for liking the pics and sigs and doing the snaggingand the extensive slideshow space rental... awwwww me going all ☺️ Soooooooo happy you liked, made my night Ayeee Lolavati Creations... such an honor πŸ€—Might just use that as my new signature for creations, maybe even rename my shop πŸ˜† Thanks again, wuv ya πŸ€—

Speaking of slideshows though, I've been trying to make one for half an hour now but picasion's not working for me... keeps freezing up 😭

And btw updated that post at our other CC that had just Anjali pics before, now I'd hope it's even more interesting πŸ˜‰

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOw nice creations!
Belated shubh holi everyone😳
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woowww awesome sigs of Shishupal sequence Lola... πŸ‘πŸ‘

two versions of Sita Mata's prayers to Mata Gori ...  :

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wooooooow, nice creations Deepika! So sweet and cute! :D
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

WOw nice creations!

Belated shubh holi everyone😳

Thanks a ton hun, glad you liked them πŸ˜ƒ And very happy holi to you too πŸ€— How's stuff?
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Awww thanks a ton deeps, so glad you liked the draupadi sigs... and the gauri pooja ones are AMAZING!!! the colorization esp in the 2nd one is soooo pretty, and the NDTV text is a perfect fit... my fav song from the new Ramayan... keep rocking πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello ,

MB has always been my fav serial since childhood . I've watched it many times and till now never get bored while watching it (though I can't remember all the dialogues , songs, situations in detail... ) . truly, MB is very close to my heart . so decided to join you all here along with CC 2 .

Jai Shri Krishna
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debipriya

Hello ,

MB has always been my fav serial since childhood . I've watched it many times and till now never get bored while watching it (though I can't remember all the dialogues , songs, situations in detail... ) . truly, MB is very close to my heart . so decided to join you all here along with CC 2 .

Jai Shri Krishna

hiiiii Debipriya... welcome dear... well yeh toh sahi baat hai bachpan se dekhte aa rahe hai ... fir bhi its as interesting as it was wen we  watched it fr d first tym,.,.πŸ˜›
i toh still watch it on star utsav ... πŸ˜†
abhi isi week shuru hui hai fir se ..
hope u relive d magic of dis amazing serial here wid us too..  😊
Edited by Dpka1415 - 14 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

Awww thanks a ton deeps, so glad you liked the draupadi sigs... and the gauri pooja ones are AMAZING!!! the colorization esp in the 2nd one is soooo pretty, and the NDTV text is a perfect fit... my fav song from the new Ramayan... keep rocking πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜³πŸ€—β€οΈ yayyaayyyyyyyyyyy ..... my hard work has paid off... thnk u sooooooooooooooooo much Lola n Lalitha di ....
⭐️⭐️
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Dpka 1415

Thanks dear , so nice of you to welcome me here ! I always wanted to do something about MB , so I'll try to post sc /dialogues here whenevere I find time .

I also watch it on Star Utsav . these days, episodes of Pandu–Dhritarashtra are going on …

Jai Shri Krishna

Edited by Debipriya - 14 years ago