BR Chopra's Mahabharat Chat Club # 1| Pg. 78,79(Page 42)

Posted: 2010-01-23T00:47:13Z
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

_Pic Update_

These are pics from the scenes where Lord Krishna gets angry at Bhishma and raises his weapon, but Arjun stops Krishna from breaking his vow, Krishna tells the Pandavas to ask Bhishma the secret to his death, and Bhishma's last meeting with his mother Ganga Maiyya. Beautifully taken scenes, really loved them and wonderful acting by evering, especially Nitish, Arjun, and Mukeshji!ClapClapClap

These are some extra Virata Kingdom Pics: my Snagit blacked out before I could finish it, sorry.Embarrassed

thanks a lotttt lalitha for this great MAHABHARAT UPDATEClap
loving all the picsBig smile
the gravity on the faces of NITISH & MUKESH is awesomeClap
loving the above scenesStar
NITISH IS awesome a KRISHNA,CUTE ,CHARMING & GRAVE !!!!Star
MUKESH is just great as BHISHMA PITAMAH !!!!!
great actors are both these !!!!Clap
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-23T01:20:56Z
Hi everyone!Hug
@Lalitha Di! Aww....Lalitha Di thanx a bunch for those grrrrtttt wordsEmbarrassed I just wanna correct U...Can I?Ermm...The Darupadi actress is not Rupali, her name is Roopa Ganguly, she has worked in several Bangla movies.Smile If I'm a treasury of never ending pics then, U r d one of wonderful creations n new ideas!Tongue Really amazing pic updates! ClapI luvd d one Arjun n Roopa both in women getup!LOLAnd off course Nitishji z good to see as always!Day Dreaming  

@aishi-Hi aishi! Glad u liked my posts!Big smile I too had seen that interview becoz on that show Zindagi Live  my fav Arun Govil Ramji also came n after him Nitishji came! Yuuppppp U r very much correct! Roopa Ganguly had a crush means........Ermm...... a very big crush on NitishjiBlushing I read abt it in a very old magzine while cleaning my store room!LOL 
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-23T01:31:56Z
Hi Guys! I've seen that U r posting Gangaji pics frm Mahabharat but U did not name the actress! I know her name. She is Kiran Juneja. I know abt her as she has worked with my favourite Arun Govilji in Shiv Mahima as Parvatiji n in a Star Plus serial'Pal chhin' though she wasn't his wife in d serialLOL  She is married to Ramesh Sippy who directed film 'Sholay' 
I'm posting some off screen pics of Ganga maiya...means Kiran Juneja jiTongue
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-23T02:19:06Z
Ahh these pics bring back soooo many memories from my childhood!
I used to wake up at 9ish every Saturday just so I could jump in to my Dadi's bed and watch Mahabharata for an hour. :P I remember these scenes so well. Thanks a lot for uploading all these pics guys! :)

Nothing will ever come close to the ORIGINAL Mahabharat and Ramayan!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-23T05:29:16Z
very nice pics..
i always liked nitish as Krishna !
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-23T05:45:08Z
These are just awesome pics Lalitha. Thanks a zillion Hug

I LOVE that scene where Bhishma welcomes Krishna keeping down  his Dhanush and Arjuna begs Krishna to drop his weapon! It is such a beautiful scene.

And the next scene i think is the one where theyr thinking who should they get to face Pitamaha. I love tht especially how it starts - with Krishna saying "Amrood khaoge Nakul , bade meethe hai" LOL
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-23T05:48:43Z
Arun deeps-

Hi! Yes , its a little funny ! I remember Roopa Ganguly confessed on SKS that she dated someone from Mahabharata! And then I freaked out when she said she had a crush on Nitish Bharadwaj Shocked Shocked LOL
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-23T08:45:58Z
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Arun deeps-

Hi! Yes , its a little funny ! I remember Roopa Ganguly confessed on SKS that she dated someone from Mahabharata! And then I freaked out when she said she had a crush on Nitish Bharadwaj Shocked Shocked LOL
Yes thats true but its not Nitish as she said..Nitish didnt notice itStar
0 Likes this