Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: lola610

btw gorgeous pics Lali, Roopa looks lovely in the Swayamvar get-up! But the part with Karn always makes me 😭

Thanks Loli! My fav pic of Roopa is this one...she looks just like a sweet blushing bride.πŸ˜ƒ Yeah, poor Karn's part always makes me cry too😭 (but don't you just love Arjun's humble "great job" look when Karna lifted the bow? He didn't look angry or jealousy at all), but it's Vidhi ka Vidhaan as well, you know? If Draupadi had gotten married to Karn, the Cheer Haran would never have happened and the Kauravas wouldn't have been killed. There was a reason for everything.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Yes its the same actressπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! I thought so.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Here goes Prem Sagaai - it was actually written by Sant Surdas, but Rajkamal did a beautiful job composing it in Raag Kaafi. Very meaningful bhajan, one of my favs. And btw I'm adding the version of the vid in which the uploader very creatively weaved in the Shabri clip from RS Ramayan, and in the description she says that if enough people like the idea, she'll re-edit to include the Maharaas from Shri Krishna! If you've got a youtube account, please do encourage her to do this as I think it's the awesome-est idea ever; we get to see all of the mytho holy trinity in one vid! It'll be too beautiful!Thanks soooooooo much for the super beautiful song, Loli! I really love it alooooooooooooooooooooooooooot! This, along with Kripa Krishna Ki and Vinati Suniye are my most fav songs in Mahabharat!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Yeah, I too LOVE how the uploader included the RS Ramayan part for Shabri, def I'll ask her to include Maha Raas from SK, it would be super cool!πŸ˜›

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

And here's Kripa Krishna Ki, probably the most beautiful, imagery-laden song in Mahabharat:

Kripa Krishna Ki, haldhar ka hal ' with krishna's grace and the plough bearer's (Balram's) plough

Karmabhoomi par, nutan halchal ' the field of work is full of refreshing hustle and bustle

Kripa Krishna ki! ' with Krishna's grace

Haldhar ka bal chala bhoomi par ' the plough bearer's strength worked on the land

Haldhar ka hal chala bhoomi par ' the plough bearer's plough worked on the land

Chale paarth ke baan prakhartar ' and Arjun's famous arrows were at work

Jhare bhoomi par, baadal jhar jhar ' on to the earth, the clouds gently sprinkled

Vanjar banta chala haraathal ' the wasteland was becoming scenic with greenery

Daud raha man paidal paidal ' through which the heart raced, but calmly

Kripa Krishna ki! ' with Krishna's grace

Maru-sthal par yun toot pade ghan x2 ' on the dead earth, the clouds so burst

Bana maru-sthal anupam upavan! ' that the dead earth became an incomparably beautiful forest

Jagaa jagaa udyaan manohar ' at every spot was an enchanting garden

Udyaanon mein svachha sarovar ' in the gardens were crystal clear ponds

Sarovaron ne dhara vimal jal x2 ' the ponds held the most pure water

Sapnon se bhar gaya dharaatal ' the earth was filled with dreams

Kripa Krishna ki! ' with krishna's grace

Veerane mein basa nagar hai x2 ' in the middle of nowhere, a city has developed

Sapnon jaise mahal su ghar hai ' the palace of their dreams has become home

Mile naye jeevan ko nav swar ' to a new life, a new voice has been given

Amaravati basi bhutal par ' heaven has settled on earth

Phala parishram, saphal hua bal x2 ' the effort was fruitful, the strength met success

Harita hua hari ka bhumandal ' green with new life was the Lord's earth

Kripa Krishna ki, haldhar ka hal ' with krishna's grace and the plough bearer's (Balram's) plough

Karmabhoomi par, nutan halchal' the field of work is full of refreshing hustle and bustle

Kripa Krishna ki!! X4 ' with Krishna's grace

Woooooooooooow, thanks A LOT once again, I just love the words of this song along with the fast beat of the music!πŸ˜ƒ And Nitish looks very charming in this vid....like always.πŸ˜‰ He really makes the PERFECT adult Krishna (though I've said it many times😳).
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanku for posting the pix and lyrics lola πŸ˜ƒ
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Glad you enjoyed the lyrics Lali!! They were great suggestions; even Ilove both songs! Esp Kripa Krishna Ki... its so happy!

And most welcome Aradhana, glad you enjoyed the lyrics (pics were put up by Lali tho 😳)! Many new ones at our RSCC too, hope you like!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Two MB Sigs....

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful siggies... the quote for the Paarth-Arjun friendship one is sooo sweet! In a most simplistic sense, that's what the Gita is isn't it: a true friend reminding us of our true identity 😍 Thanks hon, can't wait for more!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Beautiful siggies... the quote for the Paarth-Arjun friendship one is sooo sweet! In a most simplistic sense, that's what the Gita is isn't it: a true friend reminding us of our true identity 😍 Thanks hon, can't wait for more!

Thank you!πŸ€—

I think Krishna-Sudama, Krishna-Arjun, and Krishna-Draupadi are the sweetest most meaningful friendships in MB.😳 I know Duryodhan-Karn is a famous one, but I think only Karna was a good friend. Duryodhan made his friend do so many things against his wishes, that he's not a very good friend.
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wooooooowwwwww......amazing pics lalitha di...... nd thnk u soooooooooooooooooo much fr tht vdo.....u r a sweetheart..... πŸ˜³πŸ€—