Faisal Raza Khan:Shop! With a Stop...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Shop! With a Stop.....

Planning to go for shopping with the lingering fear that you might cross your limit? Read on to get a helping hand…

The entire world goes crazy on hearing the word 'SHOPPING'...Starting from the tiny tots to the housewives, to the elders in the house, everyone loves to shop, shop and shop till their pockets cease to spill out more cash!! 

However, have you ever tried to find a way to keep a check on that 'big' shopping list of yours? How do you stop yourself from giving in to that very tempting goody displayed at the shopping mall? 

We put this very question before our telly stars. Let's see how they react..

Gunjan Walia:

What do you do to stop yourself from overspending while shopping?
It comes with one's basic nature. I have never been a spendthrift right from my childhood. As a kid, I was never a demanding one. If I wanted two things, I never asked for four after reaching the shop.  So that has followed till today. So I don't buy unnecessary things.

What are the things that tempt you the most? 
Oh! I have a great fetish for shoes, bags and clothes. My whole salary goes on that. But I spend within my limit. Never ever cross it.  

Sandeep Rajora:

I usually give in to my temptations. I can't stop myself.  That's why I see to it that I go for shopping when there's a sale on (smiles).

I'm a stickler for shades. I buy a lot of sunglasses. I also like watches.

Hunar Halli:

I take my co-actor Waseem with me. He knows how to stop me from spending like crazy. You see I'm a serious shopaholic. Even if I go out thinking I'll do window-shopping, I end up coming home with my hands full of bags. Waseem is a very good friend and has the best of interests for me. So, I entrust him with the budget responsibilities and he handles that very well!

Everything! I told you I'm a shopaholic!

Ajay Balhara:

When I feel I can't risk overdoing the budget, I take the safest route and don't go out for shopping at all.

White shirts. It's really tough to get a good one. So whenever I spot one that's unique and would suit me, I just can't stop myself from buying it.

Daljit Kaur
:

The only way for me to stop myself from overspending is by not carrying my credit cards and debit cards.

Kurtis and bangles.

Faisal Raza Khan:

I never carry credit cards. When I have my credit card, I just swap the card and then there's no limit. It's always safe to carry hard cash rather than plastic money. If I carry hard cash I know my limit and that's how I can restrict myself form over shopping.

Leather jackets. They are the killers. I can't control myself while shopping for leather jackets. Even when I was earning peanuts I was having D&G leather jacket and another one of Versace. I also love shopping for watches.

link