Do You Think That...

Posted: 14 years ago
I Think "Quit" Is a Better Option For Contestant ..
Means According To Show Format After Third Level Of The Game..Question Will Be So Personal & Some Contestant Don't Want To Answer The Question But After Question Comes Out, They Can't Leave It & They Lie....
But From :ast 3-4 Episodes...After Second or Third Level Of Game Contestant Quit The Game....
So Do You Think "Quit" is a Better Option in Compare Of Lie..
I partially agree but not completely because Polygraph can't detect truth always! I think due to the complexities of the higher level questions, the heartbeat, blood pressures and other factors varies from the easier questions.
Its always a better option there is a thing called Laalach buri balah hai... and its better to quite rather than loose your self respect which a human gains after ages..
Originally posted by Shades-Of-Grey

I partially agree but not completely because Polygraph can't detect truth always! I think due to the complexities of the higher level questions, the heartbeat, blood pressures and other factors varies from the easier questions.

Yes You Are Right May Be Higher Level Questions But If You Done Something Wrong For Ex "Did You Ever lie With Your Wife? "...Then If You Ever Lie, That Incident Will Surely Come In Your Mind & Contestant Tried To Hide It But Polygraph Can Judge The Truth...!!

In The Show, Rajeev Ask From a Contestant, Do You Pretend That You Love Your Mother Bcoz You Want a Big Part In Her Property?...He Was Nervous He Looked Towards His Mom & Said NO..& Polygraph Says This Answer Is Not True..Then Rajeev Says..Sankar Ji Let Me Remind You At The Time Of Test You Says Yes & Today You Changed Your Answer Bcoz Your Mother Is Here.....So It's Also Right That "Quit" Is a Better Option in Place Of Lie..
Originally posted by Sano88

Its always a better option there is a thing called Laalach buri balah hai... and its better to quite rather than loose your self respect which a human gains after ages..

I Agree..Human Beings Demand Are Unlimited..If First Demand Will Complete Second Will Generate Itself Before First Complete..So If They Crossed First Level..They Think One More Level...One More Level...One More Question...& Then They Lie..
Originally posted by Karan.T

[
I Agree..Human Beings Demand Are Unlimited..If First Demand Will Complete Second Will Generate Itself Before First Complete..So If They Crossed First Level..They Think One More Level...One More Level...One More Question...& Then They Lie..

Its not about truth or lie its about your self respect which u looses for money.. Sometimes there are way to personal questions which cannot be told infront of the whole media and just for money they agrees on it ... and then what because they arent sure they lie and na ghar ke rehte hain na ghaat ke..
Originally posted by Sano88

Its not about truth or lie its about your self respect which u looses for money.. Sometimes there are way to personal questions which cannot be told infront of the whole media and just for money they agrees on it ... and then what because they arent sure they lie and na ghar ke rehte hain na ghaat ke..

Yes But Before Asking Every Question..Specially Person Question..Rajeev Always Gives a Sign To Contestant For Ex Laxmi Narayan Tripati... Rajeev Says Before Asking Question...Life Main Aapki Relationships Bhi Rahi Hogi..Boyfriends Etc..She Smiled..Rajeev Says...Aap Janti Hai Main Kis Taraf Badh Raha Hu If You Understand You Can Easily Guess Which Question i can Ask...Are To Ready To Play ?....Here Contestant Lalach Comes & They Says Yes I am Ready Plz Ask The Question...

Yes You Are Right May Be Higher Level Questions But If You Done Something Wrong For Ex "Did You Ever lie With Your Wife? "...Then If You Ever Lie, That Incident Will Surely Come In Your Mind & Contestant Tried To Hide It But Polygraph Can Judge The Truth...!!

In The Show, Rajeev Ask From a Contestant, Do You Pretend That You Love Your Mother Bcoz You Want a Big Part In Her Property?...He Was Nervous He Looked Towards His Mom & Said NO..& Polygraph Says This Answer Is Not True..Then Rajeev Says..Sankar Ji Let Me Remind You At The Time Of Test You Says Yes & Today You Changed Your Answer Bcoz Your Mother Is Here.....So It's Also Right That "Quit" Is a Better Option in Place Of Lie..
i agree with u dude
correct explanation

Yes But Before Asking Every Question..Specially Person Question..Rajeev Always Gives a Sign To Contestant For Ex Laxmi Narayan Tripati... Rajeev Says Before Asking Question...Life Main Aapki Relationships Bhi Rahi Hogi..Boyfriends Etc..She Smiled..Rajeev Says...Aap Janti Hai Main Kis Taraf Badh Raha Hu If You Understand You Can Easily Guess Which Question i can Ask...Are To Ready To Play ?....Here Contestant Lalach Comes & They Says Yes I am Ready Plz Ask The Question...
i agree with sano88 & i agree with u 2
i saw the laxmi episode u r right rajeev gives many signs before asking the question
i am not telling tht Rajeev do thw rongthings i am telling about the people who comes there and just for money they agree to play..