Ranvir & Ragini on SBB - Ranvir & CM - SBS Updated

Posted: 14 years ago
SBB:

They show Ranvir and Ragini (only)  in Rajvansh house😳😳😳.... they are invstigating something😕😕..

Then the background voice say's that they are finding out the truth... then they show their shooting and a small RagVir segment.. where they are sitting together (almost lying) on the couch........ they both say that they are investigating ......................... (they were again sitting close)..... i think they were also having a little masti......

Then they show ragini in her casual dress... where she and Ranvir ask 2 3 questions to Natasha Rana.......

This was a good segment:( they showed only Kinny and Parul in the house)

u-tube Link:
SBS:

here they just show Natasha Rana and Kinny only ............. they are sitting together... kinny is asking her some questions and she gives some funny answeres............ at the end Natasha say's that ranvir may also  become negative.. and kinny says"oh shit now what is this twist......"

All in all an average segment..... but i must say.. Natasha Rana is close to Kinny and Parul

Edited by Sh_ka_su - 14 years ago

Thanks dear, I will try to find the videos........

Originally posted by farislove

Thanks dear, I will try to find the videos........

Thanks di....... it would be great if u could get the SBB video... coz there was simple yet cute segment of RagVir
There is a member who posted the SBS wala video in an other topic, I have the SBB wala, I am uploading it..........
Here is the link for today's SBB segment... It starts at 4:13 in the video...

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=16205
wow jeenu you are so fast
tu humesha segment post karti hai
so sweet of you
thanks sh_ka_su for updating
maine dekha tha ragvir were alone at house wow aisa kabhi koi romantic scene bhi dikhade kaash
Originally posted by RagVir4eva

Here is the link for today's SBB segment... It starts at 4:13 in the video...

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=16205

i am not able to watch the video.... please can u upload it u tube dear😊
Originally posted by sachdevi

wow jeenu you are so fast
tu humesha segment post karti hai
so sweet of you
thanks sh_ka_su for updating
maine dekha tha ragvir were alone at house wow aisa kabhi koi romantic scene bhi dikhade kaash

yes.. i agree..... they would have shown some masti filled epi......... also i dont know why i felt that RagVir interview was a little serious... but yes i dome what felt that Kinny and Parul were enjoying and they were sitting so close yar😳😳..

i dont know. what do u people feel

Here is the youtube video for SBB segmant...........

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ini3Y2eUAIM[/YOUTUBE]

@Sh_ka_su: Sorry I don't know ur name, here is the link for the youtube video for SBB segmant, please post it in the main post........

^^Thanks Zee Di...... My name is Anu....😛.. thanks a lot
Edited by Sh_ka_su - 14 years ago