Bhaskar Bharti

Written Update ..8th Sept..Wat a cumbak 4 Gyan.LOL

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Frndz ..
Me back again wid the update ..
πŸ˜†
& 2day no blabbering & straight to the update ..
Today waz one rocking episode ...just luved it ..& I m sure ur r going to luv it too..
πŸ˜‰
Please bear wid my mistakes ..if I make any ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Part :1

Starts wid again ..where we left off 2morrow..

Bharti & Armaan sitting in the cabin ..Gyan cums & informs about Chota Vasuli (CV)..
Bharti luks terrified at the news ..Armaan asking ..who CV is ..url know him ..
Gyan & Bharti giving excuses dat they read about him in the newspaper & talks about General Knowledge...Armaan sayz he didn't asked 4 clarification ..
Then he talks about Gyan's job ...Bharti sayz not to worry... His job is back ..& then Armaan leaves ...

After Armaan leaves ...Gyan inquires about Bhaskar ...Bharti asks y did he asked ...Gyan replies dat Cv is here at MU at the reception ...Bharti gets terrified..

At the reception CV wid his henchmens waving guns at the receptionist inquires about Gyan & Bhaskar...The receptionist scared sayz dat Bhaskar is not here & Gyan left the job ...They giv her sum bullets & sayz to giv them 2 Gyan & Bhaskar....& then leave ..
Pushpak cums thanking ...dat they had not asked 4 him , he goes to the receptionist & sees the bullets ...

Bharti & Gyan in the cabin ...Gyan narrating the story of CV..about how they had betted on a Match  & lost & had to pay CV..
Bharti sayz she knows & dat Bhaskar had told her ..Gyan sayz he wont giv the money ...Bharti grabs his collar & sayz dat he will giv ...
Just then Pushpak enters...Bharti sayz she knows dat pushpak is also involved ...& he has to giv 50 thousand  & Bhaskar & Gyan ..the remaining 4.50 lakhs ...
Gyan agrees to giv the money ..but only if Bhaskar is here ...coz they were in it 2gether ..
Bharti scared, asks 4 a tablet 4rm Pushkar & he givs them the bullets dat CV left 4 them ...Bharti & Gyan luk at the bullets & start to laugh like mad at first ...then start screaming (OMG !! This is such a funny scene )πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Payal playing wid Jia at their house ...Armaan calls & thanx Payal 4 luking after Jia...Jia asks 4 permission to go to the Radio Station wid Payal ...Armaan agrees & asks Payal 4 lunch...just the three of them
😑😑 (I m getting mad ...They r even playing the same BG music they played during Arbi Scenes)😑😑

AJ is on top of a ladder fixing a bulb...a secretary cums & inquires about wat he is doing ..AJ sayz he is fixing a bulb...she sayz to let her do it ..AJ sees dat she is wearing a very dress & sayz not a good idea ..(Word of the Day is APPALLING) ...just then Narayan who is holding the ladder & the secretary tease each other & as a result AJ falls down at the girls feet..He is staring at her legs ..🀣🀣...&  at the same time Bharti & Gyan shocked to see AJ staring at the girl legs...
AJ notices Gyan & gets angry ...& Bharti tries to convince in giving Gyan his job back ...after giving many Gaaliyaans to Gyan he agrees on keeping him...

Sonali in the office (after such a long time )...she goes straight to Pushpak ..
P & S say dat they want to say sumthing ..Both keep on going ..U first ..U first ..πŸ˜†..Pushpak sayz dat he needs sum money ..Sonali sayz 4 this u were so tensed ..he replies..he is now tensed but soon he is going to b past tense ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he asks for 50 thousand ..& dat he had betted & lost ..Sonali sayz u do this also ..

AJ cuming down the stairs wid Gyan ...He announces dat he has accepted Gyan apologies & given him his job ..Gyan sayz 4rm on he will work double triple harder & gleaming wid happiness ..
AJ then hands over to Gyan the sanitary stuff 4 cleaning purposes
🀣🀣 (u  just hav to see Gyan expressions)...& AJ sayz 4rm now on he is the Administrative Manager ...Gyan unhappy & Bharti smiling at him ...AJ leaves ...Gyan seeing Bharti cums near her & stares hard at her ..he luks real angry..

Part : 2

Gyan glaring at Bharti saying this is not rite ...Bharti replies dat she promised him the job ...& she got him one ...Gyan inquires about his salary ,his perks ...Bharti sayz same as provided to the AM...He then inquires about his cabin ..Bharti points at vineeta ..Vineeta entering the office (she is luking damn gorgeous in the saree )..She goes past waving at them & enters Gyan's cabin ...she is now the new Chief Associate editor (Poor Poor GyanπŸ˜†)
Bharti asks Gyan to keep the job 4 a time being...&  tells him not to 4get to wear gloves while cleaning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(wat expressions )

Bharti wid Gyan & Pushpak in her cabin ...she is talking to sumbody on the phone ...She keeps the phone down & tells them dat there is good news ...dat CV is out on bail for 1 week only & they only hav to bear wid him 4 one week only ...

At the house ..
Mom ,Dad & Nanhe laughing 2gether ...they hav a guest ...
just then Bharti cums ...Maa sayz dat Bhaskar frnd has cum ..Bharti curious ...
Maa asks the guest dat wat did he say his name waz.. (who is in the balcony)..
He cums into the room & sayz dat Bhaskar knows him as Chota Vasuli...
Bharti petrified ..

The End

Precap

CV sayz so wat if Bhaskar is not here ..His wife is here ..
Luking at Bharti sayz bhabhi...My name is Chota Vasuli..
Bharti keeps on luking quite scared ..

Please feel free to hit the LIKE button..

Thankooozzz
😳

Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update ji πŸ˜ƒ
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update. Poor Gyan as Admin Manager. Vineeta is not qualified to take Gyan's position.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Thanks for the update ji πŸ˜ƒ

Ur welcum Dear..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Happy4Ever-

Thanks for update. Poor Gyan as Admin Manager. Vineeta is not qualified to take Gyan's position.

Ur welcum Honey ...πŸ˜ƒ
Dont worry he will defo get bak his position ...I m sure of it ..
Let vineeta enjoy a little of wat she dreamt of πŸ˜†
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I guess that now its going to be interesting to see if Vineeta can sustain . Would it not be nice if she isolated Gyan from her plans and the Gyan hence totally accepts Bharati as friend and the rest as his foes
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priya.nair

I guess that now its going to be interesting to see if Vineeta can sustain . Would it not be nice if she isolated Gyan from her plans and the Gyan hence totally accepts Bharati as friend and the rest as his foes

tht wud definitely be very interesting..gyan and bharti best frnds..has a nice ring to it..
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.nair

You are welcome to our Gyaneeta thread

Originally posted by: anu rulz

tht wud definitely be very interesting..gyan and bharti best frnds..has a nice ring to it..

You are welcome to our Gyaneeta thread

freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey thanks yaar for the lovely update..!!
yea.. the epi ws quite funny with Gyan coming bak with a bang πŸ˜†
lovely described!!
@ Shabnam,

great updateπŸ‘

I understood you feelings about Gyan and ArPaπŸ˜›

Kaninika