rkath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
A lot as gone on in the past two weeks in the show!
Its moving forward petty rapidly! There were a lot of questions on my mind!  Here are a few of them!
Hope you all participate in this weeks discussion!!
         Is Karthik falling for Suman?
         How will Suman react when Kadambari tells her that she has chosen her for Karthik?
         What will Suman say to Karan when he confesses his feelings for her?
         Who will Suman end up with Karthik or Karan?  Why do you think so?
         Will Vidya Bua become an obstacle for Suman?
Edited by rkath - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Yes
How will Suman react when Kadambari tells her that she has chosen her for Karthik?
Shocked of course!
She might deny loving him back if its after she finds out that his mom wants her to marry Kartik.
Kartik, cause thats who the mom wants her to marry and they make a cuter couple!
Maybe, if she stays there long.
Roshni. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rkath

Yes, Infact he is totally in love with her after she started helping him with each work! He starts liking her when she made him eat!😳

Suman will be rooted the ground! She will be flabbergasted and try to recuperate from the heart break she had!

Suman will reject it....Suman will go through a tough phase in her life!😕

Yes, Suman will end up with Karthik..When Kanchan's mom wants that then Suman will not go against it as she was the one who gave hope of getting her into the bigger family. Suman will be dejected with her misunderstanding but she has to accept it!

Vidya Bua may probably come to now about Karan and Suman and try to break the family.....But Kanchan's mom might not let anysuch thing happen!

Thanks for the lovely discussions!😃

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Yes off course!
She'll be shocked....sad but i think dat she'll agree to marry Karthik coz she cant show injustice to dat person who gave her everything!this is wat i think!
She wont tell anything....she'll just be shy!!!and after knowing dat karthik is da one who has been chosen for her den i think she'll try  to reject Karan coz Maa told her!
I think with Karthik....bcoz Kadambari maa has given her so much and show can she show displeasure?????
i think yes!!