amisha1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
is it really vasu? or does d bua just have somethin against vasu??..i somehow dont believe d Bua... she seems to have so much hatred for vasu... tt she can even tell ranveer not to believe his own mother
how can be so sure she killed d dadaji.. vasu may be egositic and proud... but how can she be so sure she killed d dadaji when she didnt see it with her own eyes??

and another blooper...if she had to leave jus a few days after dadaji death..den how does she know tt alekh bcame mentally ill..and vasu didnt put him in a hospital..did some1 frm d family tell her abt this??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May be we just have to assume that Inderjeet keeps in touch with her.

Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

right now its hard to tell who it is

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Handling mysteries is tough and the creatives of this show are doing a pathetic job here, there are too many loose ends....if Inderjeet is close to his bua, then as if he cant visit her once in a while (bua says no one of her family has come to see her in a long time ),on the pretext of some business or something like that ....
amisha1 thumbnail
actually d suspense has been dragged so long now.. like over a year.. that everyone has become a suspect and when d real culprit is revealed, i dun think it;d be a shock any longer....😕

even in d new article posted, it says d culprit is a woman.. which brings it down to vasu and Cm....
im sure all fingers will be pointed at Cm..!
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As Sadhna said today... Its difficult to believe Dadi Bua.. cuz.. she wasnt there when it happened...
The basis of her blame on Vasu is jus her hatred towards her... She gave no proof or evidence that Vasu is the culprit...
Going on those lines it can be Indrajeet as well... cuz being the older son.. when the father is no more the property wud go to him....

What I dnt get at all is that.. is every1 in the family spineless???? Can no1 stand in front of Vasu and say when she's doing smthing rong..  She kicks off Dadi Bua.. and no1 stops her.. jus lets her go???

I strongly feel its Choti Maa... cuz its the usual concept .. the goody 2 shoes always have the strongest motive for any crime... where the devilish person wud be innocent!!!

Or on 2nd thots it can be Chachu as well!!!!

But M so sure its nt Vasu or Indrajeet!!!!

-Kads

JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm also sure it's neither vasu nor Indrajeet.
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, bua is just guessing because she doesnt  like vasu, that is no basis to put the blame on someone!
amisha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadds02

As Sadhna said today... Its difficult to believe Dadi Bua.. cuz.. she wasnt there when it happened...
The basis of her blame on Vasu is jus her hatred towards her... She gave no proof or evidence that Vasu is the culprit...
Going on those lines it can be Indrajeet as well... cuz being the older son.. when the father is no more the property wud go to him....

What I dnt get at all is that.. is every1 in the family spineless???? Can no1 stand in front of Vasu and say when she's doing smthing rong..  She kicks off Dadi Bua.. and no1 stops her.. jus lets her go???

I strongly feel its Choti Maa... cuz its the usual concept .. the goody 2 shoes always have the strongest motive for any crime... where the devilish person wud be innocent!!!

Or on 2nd thots it can be Chachu as well!!!!

But M so sure its nt Vasu or Indrajeet!!!!

-Kads

i totally agree with u !!! dadi bua was jus speaking against Vasu cos of her hatred towards her.. she seems tt vasu might have gotten d most benefit frm dadajis death.. but tt doesnt mean she killed him..!! it cud be some1 else... and also Dadi bua said once vasu entered d house, she ald started givin her commands, what was d need to kill dadaji to get everythin her way?...she ald seemed dominant enough...

i dont believe its vasu or inderjeet either..

i too think its choti maa.. !! and yesterday d way choti maa was speaking ill of vasu, made me suspect her more... 😡
ram92 thumbnail
guyz vasu is not the killer. M 100% sure about it