Posted: 14 years ago
so i had posted a topic will akshara faint and had got such an awesome response !!
so her is another oneshot on the topic.i know u might be fed up with my stuff.
well i can't stop thinking about naksha and i imagine all thse when i think about what wuld happen in yrkkh.
teej -

Teej - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so naitik  gets angry that gayatri mom also din't agree to his plan of making akshara stay in the house for teej.well she wantd to get naitik alone so that she could tell him about the job.naitik stormed into his room where akshara was getting ready to go.he went and sat on the bed and akshara noticed this.she came over to naitik and he looked up at her .she noticed that he was really angry so she sat down with him and she slowly moved her  hand to naitik's shoulders.she tok it back agaian adn then she remembred how naitik ahd comforted her when she cried last night.
she placed ehr hand on naitik's shoulders.naitik was surprised and half of his anger melted with a soft and delicate touch of hers.he turned to face her and asked if it was necessary to go and akshara said yes she had to go since her mom wuld be waiting.
naitik got angry and he stood up he asked r u only worried about ur mom?? what about me?? i want u to stay here with me and he stormed out of the room(he is short tempered)
akshara had tears in her eyes. naitik saw gayatri mom talking with shaurya naitik was really angry and he replied that akshara wuldn't be coming when shaurya asked about her .
gayatri mom told about what naitik had told her in the morning and shaurya agred .gayatri mom asked shaurya not to tell his family about how naitik reacted.shaurya agreed and he went off.
naitik was going upstairs to the balcony and he took a peak to his room.he saw akshara sitting on the bed
crying.naitik 's anger melted and he rememebred ho much she had suffered due to him at the time of their wedding and he went to the rom.akshar wiped her tears as soon as she saw naitik coming.
naitik said sorry and she did not listen.he held his ears and then naitik thought about what gayatri mom told him that girls have to celebrate their first ttej afetr maraige in their own house.he thought about how sad rajshri will be if she knows akshara is not coming.
he wiped her tears and said sorry akshara i was in a bad mood. now get ready i'ltake u to ur house.akshara was not convinced and she looked at naitik .naitik smiled at her and said" I'LL MISS U!!"he moved foward and placed a kiss on her forhead..akshara was happy that she was going for the celebration.
naitik took her suitcase and they both went down.gayatri mom on the way upstairs to their room and she was happy to see naitik with akshar's abag.naitik told her that he is taking akshara to her hosue and gayatri smiled at them.

maheshwari house
shaurya came back without akshara and he told them what gaytri told him except how naitik reacted.rajshri was sad but dadai consoled ehr that naitik wanted akshara to be with him that is why he din't let akshara come.
naitik and akshara reached maheshwari house akshara and naitik were eneteirng the house when shaurya was saying all this and akshara was surprised to hear this.she loked at naittik and they both were lost in each other eyes when they heard bhola's voice"akshara didi" naitik and akshara broke out of their trance and rajshri came with the aarti and welcomed her in.
naitik had a small chat with shuarya and apologised for his behaviour and he said that he was goin when dadi suggested that naitik culd stay here for sometime and go back in the evening .naitik phoned and told gayatri mom about it and he agreed to stay.
akshara and varsha did the rituals and then they went upstairs to their room and they sat chatting.rajshree ,sunain chachi,varsha's mom and dadi also joined them.
rajshri,sunaina were experiensed as they had fasted many times before so they din't feel any problems.akshara and varsha also din't feel any problems. they sat talking about many things and sunaina and rajshri narrated thier first teej experience .
they had to  do some more rituals  so they went down to the mandir.akshara saw naitik looking at her while coming downstairs she smiled at him .
it took soem time for he rituals to be completed and akshar started to fel uneasy.she brushed it off an got herself mmersed into the rituals .they all got up after the rituals and akshara was walking to where naitik and shaurya were sitting to ask whether they needed anything .she suddenly felt dizzy but she moved forward and she felt the world around her revolving.she held her head with one hand and naitik oticed this and he quickly got up.akshara was abut to fal on the ground when she felt a pair of two strong hands wrap around her .shaurya also came running to them and others also got worried.naitik lifted akshara  and took her upstairs to her room.
he laid her on the bed and sprinkled water on her face.she got her consiousness
and he was relieived.others asked if akshara was allright and dadi told that it happens when ur fasting for the first time.
dadai motioned everyone to come out of the room. and naksha was alone.
naitik told sorry for making her sit awake till 5 and maybe she was tired bcos of that and she fainted.akshara said that there ws no need for sorry because she was hapy that he shared his things with her .naitik sa besides her on the bed and stroked her hair.akshara smiled at him and naitik kissed her forhead and akshara held his hand tightly....

well post ur comments!!😉

it was very nice...and cute...
nice one but unfortunately nothing like dat happened
it was really reallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy nice yar......keep up d gd work!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow regarding teej!
nice yaar
hey it was very nice......as usual a good part....
it was rlly nice sweatha...naitik's anger was soooo adorable...and the way he was caring for her...oh my god...rlly...it was rlly cute and sweet...as usual...and ya we do not mind readin all this!!pls dnt say that!!we all love watevr u write!!rlly...i come online to check whether uve updated or not!!...:)

this is very good like other story may u the creative of yrkkh

Originally posted by zummi03

it was very nice...and cute...

thnx for the comment😊
Originally posted by 2112ization

nice one but unfortunately nothing like dat happened

yeah it's just my imagination😛