Share your Favourite Siggies of DV!

Posted: 14 years ago

Hey DVains!

As someone suggested, I'd like to take this moment and ask you all to share your favourite scenes of DV in siggy forum!

Yes you got it right. Look through our Siggy gallery and show us some of your favourite siggies, made or not made by you!😳

New rule: Please DO NOT post siggies made by you in this thread.

Regards,
Shifu
Edited by *Shifali* - 14 years ago
Shifu.. thank u .. masti karne ke liye ek aur thread dene ke liye.. 😆

will surely post some beautiful siggies I liked.. abb sab toh personally use nahi kar sakte.. but I loved them for various reasons.. 😃
woww Shifu..kya idea hai....
i love so many siggies...will surely post some...
thanks sweetie...🤗
thanx dear....its a lovely thought.....i should start chosing cuz soooo many r my fav.....
oye hoe shifu.
muah for such a lovely thread dear 🤗

kya yaar apni siggy nahi post kar sakte 😕 😆 are kabhi tho khud ki tarif karne do 😉😆
chalo koi baat nahi....
i loved many of them... 😛 will post one by one.. 😳

here comes the first siggy....from my side... 😳

Edited by Rash2cool - 14 years ago
here comes from my side.........

i love this one of urs rashi....if u havnt made it for ratika i would stole it from u😍😆😉

Thanks Shifu 🤗    Lovely thread 😃 

I m reminded of so many siggies frm the early days of DV.. 😛 ek se badhkar ek hoti thi siggies.. Will surely post my fav ones 😃 

Okay here is one DV sig I just love so much 😛  I love the colors here... looks vibrant and the care and the concern that u can see of the two brothers for each other is just so nicely captured!! 😃 
Its made by Shivani .. she is gayab these days frm DV forum 😆 

Originally posted by ~samy~

Okay here is one DV sig I just love so much 😛  I love the colors here... looks vibrant and the care and the concern that u can see of the two brothers for each other is just so nicely captured!! 😃 
Its made by Shivani .. she is gayab these days frm DV forum 😆 

wow wow.. Samy .. this one is too good yaar.. 😃 ya Shivani is amazing with her creations.. 😃

Rajat's this particular pic is one of my the the most most favourite pic till date.. 😃 mostly when actors are in get up of their character .. they tend to look like character they are playing.. but in this particular pic.. I see only Rajat.. no Veer. 😃 He has unique innocence on his face.. specially his eyes.. which might get covered up while he is playing any character.. but in this pic uss ki voh maasumiyat bahut ubhar kar aayi hai.. knowingly or unknowingly.. 😃 .. similar shot was also there in DV title song..

I don't know who made this siggie... but have to say that pic is blended very neatly with background and animated sparkled border and hearts are adding extra charm to already beautiful pic..