Written Update 1st Sep... Arbi have a dinner date

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Everyone ....πŸ˜ƒ
I m Shabnam ...Ur tuesday updater..
So how was ur day ...mine rocked ...4 the last 2 dayz it waz raining cats & dogs ...& here rain means POWERCUTS ...😑...but luckily not at the time of the show ....otherwise I wouldn't hav been able 2 update ...
So ...i think enough of my blabbering & straight 2 update ...πŸ˜†
& Yes the most important thing ...Please 4give me on my mistakes in advance..
πŸ˜†

Part  :  1

Starts wid where we left of yesterday ...Amarjeet angry at Gyan sayz Idiot E se nahi I se hota hai ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Everybody gets startled 4 a moment , then Amarjeet sayz dat he is LIVID right now
(Word of the Day)
...he takes off his coat as if he going to hav a fight wid Gyan ...but suddenly he takes off his shoes to hit him ..Armaan holds Amarjeet ....Amarjeet 2 Gyan dat he his fired...but Gyan says ,he himself doesn't want his job & leaves....
Suddenly Bharti starts crying(faking) Dat she has to leave the job also...Amarjeet Sayz u hav got ur job back ...Vineeta asks wat about board of Directors...Amarjeet sayz the company belongs to him & not Board of Directors...Bharti really happy .. 
πŸ˜ƒ

In Bharti's room Arbi 2gether,😳
Bharti sayz she is very Happy & wants to take Armaan 4 dinner...
Armaan ..so u r going to take me to dinner ..
Bharti sayz yes ..
Armaan : I want to ask u sumthing.
😳(so wat do u think he will ask )
Bharti sayz wat ..
Armaan :I will ask u after dinner ..
Bharti a little curious...

Gyan in the Trendsetters office...the whole office seems to b empty...Gyan curious as to why there is nobody in the office ...he heads 2wards Celina's room ...Celina is on the cell phone wid bharti...Bharti thanking her 4 wat she has done 4 her ...Celina 2 Bharti dat men like Gyan should b thought a lesson & there waz need to thank her...sudddenly Gyan enters...Celina gets startled & switches off the phone luckily Gyan didn't hear nething ...
Gyan: why is office empty 2day
Celina : they r on a leave as its the company owner mother's or grandmom sharad...
Gyan satisfied wid the answer...

On a main road there is a man running ...sum car is chasing him...(close-up is shown)...OMG
😲😲  Is it Bhaskar..or is there a double role ..πŸ˜•
OMG !!OMG !! Suddenly the car runs over him & he falls down there in the middle of the road ..😲😲
Its a Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bhaskar mom saw a dream ..(4 one moment I really thought there waz a double role....Sorry 4 the suspense)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She gets up screaming...Bhaskar dad & Nanhe at first luked scared as if sumthing happened they go to her go ..B dad :This is wat happens if u keep on thinking about Bhaskar day & night
B Mom : (Crying) I want 2 speak to Bhaskar right now..

Just Then Bharti enters humming sumthing & quite happy (She is wearing a saree & luking gorgeous...)
Mom sees her & sayz dat she has seen a bad dream & wants to speak to Bhaskar ...Bharti starts laughing...
Dad 2 Bharti : A mother has just seen a bad dream about her son & ur hubby & u r laughing ...dont u hav any concern 4 him..
Bharti stops laughing & she is surely concerned about him & sayz sumthing
(sorry i didn't get it Coz my bro waz trying to take the remote 4rm me )
Mom sayz to make the call rite now....Bharti gets a little worried...but makes the call ...
Bharti : Its ringing ...
Dad : Yeah ...I too can hear the ringing ..

At Gyan's place ..all happy & singing Hawa Hawaii ...wid a coconut in his hand..He is dressed too as a Hawaiin ..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
There is  a knock on the door ...He opens the door to see Vineeta & Raichura there ..
They r angry at attitude of Gyan...but Gyan sayz dat he now will go up higher & higher in his life  & u all will b having a downfall & dat he doesn't want anything to do wid them & dat he doesn't care & shows them the door ..Vineeta & Raichura leave  angrily...

Back a Bharti's place
J
ust then Payal cums & her cell is ringing...Bharti gets a now wat to do luk on her face ..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  Payal also feels  dat Bharti waz calling her 4 Bhaskar..
Bharti :
I think by mistake I called Payal ...
Payal : I think I will go & speak to u later ..
Payal leaves & givs a call 4rm outside...Bharti sayz its 4rm Bhaskar & picks it up ..
Bharti : Why r u doing this ...at least think about mom ...She is so worried about u..
Mom takes the phone away 4rm Bharti & sobbingly sayz datz how waz he & dat y doesn't he cums back ..
Payal in Bhaskar voice : I m ok mom ..dont worry about me ..
Mom starts crying again ..

Bharti takes away the phone & sayz to cum back soon as mom is all alone & she has to go to office & Gyan has left & whispers 2 her about her dinner date wid Armaan...😳
Payal :  Aha !! So u hav a dinner date wid Armaan....
Bharti sayz she would call later ...

Part   :  2

In a restaurant...armaan w8ing 4 Bharti ....Bharti cums in a really short dress & sits down ..
Armaaan : Sorry I m late ..
Bharti : Laughing...sorry I m late ... ( a cute moment here ...they r luking at each other ...awwwwwwwwwww  sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ...
😳😳 )
Armaan & Bharti luking at each other ..😳 
Armaan :Do u believe in wishes..
Bharti nods... There is a eyelash on her face...Armaan picks it up wid his fingers & places it on the back of her hand & asks her to make a wish ..Bharti sayz him 2 make it ...Armaan closes his eyes, makes a wish & gently blows the lash away ..
Bharti : What did u wish 4..
Armaan : There is a saying dat u should never tell anyone ur wish ..
Then Armaan sayz dat he wished 4 her happiness..Now dat u r married ..I hope u alwayz b happy in ur life..
They at each other smiling at each other ....
Awwwwwww soooooo cute...
😳😳
Bharti :  U wanted 2 ask sumthing ...
Armaan : 1st finish ur drink ..
Bharti gulps it at one go ....& makes a huge burping sound..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armaan surprised : U just burped..
Bharti : So ...girls dont burp ...& they start laughing .... 
  😳
So wat did u wanted to say.. Bharti tensed dat wat he was going say...
Armaan : I wanted to tell dat I I ... alwayz want us to b frndz ...
Bharti in a surprised look : Frndz ...Frndz ...Of course frndz ...i waz thinking the same..
(thinking to herslf...now wat waz I thinking )
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just then Armaan sees Gyan there ...He is all in a druken state ..& blabbering about his post & job... Bharti sayz dat not to b happy as who knows 2morrow he will b roaming in  offices  wid his resume 4 job ...Gyan leaves, Arbi starts to laugh at Gyan...

Next day in the trendsetters office ....Gyan is there & sees a hospital set being put up ...He asks a worker about the office ...the worker replies it waz a set rented 4 one day by a lady ...Gyan recalls about last night Bharti taunting him about him being roaming in offices 4 job ...Gyan understands dat a game has been played on him by Bharti  ...He sayz dat he will kill her ...

Episode Finish

Precap
In Bharti's house, Bharti, Sudha, Laxminarayan, Nanhe doing the Ganesh puja. Sudha is telling Ganeshji "agar aap mujhe Bhaskar se na milae to main apka visharjan nahi karunga", Bharti is looking at Sudha (Bharti is sad).

The precap credit goes to Kaninika Basuray

Please do hit the LIKE button
Thanx
😳

Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.

Was Celina shown earlier in this serial. What's connection between Celina and Gyan. I must have missed those episodes.
Edited by -Happy4Ever- - 14 years ago
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Happy4Ever-

Thanks for update.

Was Celina shown earlier in this serial. What's connection between Celina and Gyan. I must have missed those episodes.

celina was never shown....we dont know what happened, but most likey he treat ed her like bhaskar had treated girls
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update dear πŸ˜ƒ
But the title of the thread has the wrong date. It's 1st Sep and not 2nd Sep 😳
Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Thanks for the update dear πŸ˜ƒ

But the title of the thread has the wrong date. It's 1st Sep and not 2nd Sep 😳

Thanx a lot ...I hav edited it ...
& U r welcum ..
😳
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shabnam, Thanks for the update.

BTW me too thought that we are going to see a double role of BhaskarπŸ˜•, it would be really fun if this was real.

And about the Arbi dinner part, you may have written it in more detail.πŸ˜† (it is OK dear, actually you know we love Arbi moments)

And the precap: In Bharti's house, Bharti, Sudha, Laxminarayan, Nanhe doing the Ganesh puja. Sudha is telling Ganeshji "agar aap mujhe Bhaskar se na milae to main apka visharjan nahi karunga", Bharti is looking at Sudha (Bharti is sad).

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Great Update Shabnam. I really feel bad for Bhaskar's mom..What will happen when she gets to know the truth
freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haha.. beautiful update yaar Shabnam
i really liked the way u wrote it.. awesome..
i think i shud learn something frm u :P

luv
tiya
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnx a lot..Armaan is an angel..he is extremely sweet..
Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

Hey Shabnam, Thanks for the update.

BTW me too thought that we are going to see a double role of BhaskarπŸ˜•, it would be really fun if this was real.

And about the Arbi dinner part, you may have written it in more detail.πŸ˜† (it is OK dear, actually you know we love Arbi moments)

And the precap: In Bharti's house, Bharti, Sudha, Laxminarayan, Nanhe doing the Ganesh puja. Sudha is telling Ganeshji "agar aap mujhe Bhaskar se na milae to main apka visharjan nahi karunga", Bharti is looking at Sudha (Bharti is sad).

Thanx Kaninika 4 the precap ...
& yeah ...it would hav been real fun if there waz a double role ..then we could hav both of them ...Lollzz