Chandana Sharma loves Rain - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Chandana enjoys getting wet in rain

The young and vivacious beauty Chandana Sharma aka Damini of Love Ne Mila Di Jodi recollects her fond memories of enjoying rain with friends. She remembers her childhood experiences during rainy season. Says Chandana, "When I was in school I always wished that it rains heavily so that we get a day-off from school. We would play in rain without having any worries of getting ill".

"Things have not changed much after becoming a celebrity. I still enjoy rains. I sit at home with a cup of tea with lots of pakodas, samosas and chats". So you don't freak out in rains? "Yes, I do but very rarely as I don't get time from my shoots. But whenever I get time I just go out in the rains and have a blast with my friends. Getting drenched is the best way of enjoying rains".

"We have a lot of fun on the sets of Love Ne Mila Di Jodi. Whenever we get free from shoots I and my co-stars just have loads of fun. Our producers Neelima Bajpai and Shyamashish Bhattacharya of Shakuntalam Telefilms are generous enough to let us enjoy rains to the fullest".

That's the way to enjoy monsoon Chandana…

P.S: srry if posted..........

hehe.. i bet they enjoyed the rain scenes.. LOL

Thnx for posting!

--molii <33--
thanks for sharing!...that's why she didn't look awkward in the rain scene..
Now we know the secret of the rain chemistry :P
Nice article. She loves and enjoys rains so much; that must have been the reason why those rain scenes were so well shot, beautiful and touching. If the actors love a scene, the audience will surely follow..:-)
AHH I LOVE RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

yes i was shouting.
Aww she's so cute!!

Love you Chandana! :)
HAHA!!! She's just like me!!!! I live in US...and the storms here...are not the same as india..you can get really sick .. but honestly..everytime it pours..im outside...i just LOVE rain!!!! (Guess cause when I was born it was raining! lmao!!)