Aap Ki Kachehri Kiran Ke Saath..

Does any one even watch this show?

angeleyesz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

somebody is always giving the regular updates.. but does anyone really even watch this show?? i feel as if the updaters are not even being appreciated for waht there done.. cuz there isnt anyone to appreciate them..

sorry that was personal feelings.. just letting it out. 😊
ii dont watch this show..neither do i come into this forum.. ii accidently clicked on it cuz i wasnt looking and saw this then.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yes I do. This is one of the best shows among  Indian reality shows.  Real people & real problems. Edited by rock-on - 14 years ago
kudi5bii thumbnail
Yes, I wait for the updates everyday! Thanks Durvie
skamani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nope, Never did Nor will.
manchu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I watch this regularly
mahalaxmik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like this show. I think that it was required in India. I also appreciate kiran Bedi's sense of justice.  Thanks to the updaters for their hard work.
maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angeleyesz

somebody is always giving the regular updates.. but does anyone really even watch this show?? i feel as if the updaters are not even being appreciated for waht there done.. cuz there isnt anyone to appreciate them..

sorry that was personal feelings.. just letting it out. 😊
ii dont watch this show..neither do i come into this forum.. ii accidently clicked on it cuz i wasnt looking and saw this then.

Yes I watch the show regulalry!!! Love it. Its one the amazing shows on television which does good for people unlike other ones.
cutie cutes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
love this show

PRINCESS
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Out of most shows on TV, Aap Ki Kachehri is one of the most real/authentic. It is one of the best reality shows and is very interesting to watch as it teaches the ordinary person about their rights and laws helping/protecting them in India. Not only that, AKK gives rewards in the form of money and the best reward the show gives is it's advice that is given by Kiran Bedi to the audience and the people who have come with a case.

I watch the show according to UK timings and episodes and have personally learnt a lot about Indian Laws!
angeleyesz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwnn im sorry i didnt mean to offend anyone..
i just felt like the updaters werent being appreciated like they are in other forums. 

ðŸ˜³