Jeevan Saathi

So finally... Jeevan Saathi is ending....

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The Khatron ke Khiladi ad today confirmed that it will be telecast in the 9pm slot from 7th September onwards...

So, this implies that Jeevan Saathi ends on 5th September.......... vaise bhi off late, they had made a mess of it.... so hardly matters.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krisshhna thumbnail
Hi.
 I had earlier thought they would try to change vikram rathod through love etc.,Well in daily soaps nothing happens  as per our imaginationBut that ma
    I think theyare ending  the show at the proper time.,maintaining suspense.
 Though the story was somewhat masala type I enjoyed watching it thanks to the good acting by the leads.
 Reg.messing I think all the serials after a certain time are unable to carry forward the story.,hence become messy.or they drag it by introducing generation leaps.,new characters etc.,wasting our time.
 i sometimes feel they should put a mandatory cap on the number of episodes.,may be 200 or so to me.
  personally to me it was a refreshing change    since  most other serials on colors are on sensitive issues which I do not prefer to watch.
 Bye .Have a nice time.
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi thanks....

even i dont feel like watching those social serials because though they portray the darker sides of human life and our society, but sometimes there is so much suffering and cruelty shown, which though might be realistic, but fail to attract me. Am unable to accept that gloominess as part of my daily routine...after all we watch shows for entertainment after a hectic day's schedule.

for that matter, jeevan saathi kept me glued too...because of its nasty developments throughout..i in fact didnt have to apply my brains...Plus, i must admit before Ishwar could speak and turn the tables on his father-in-law in his bold and authoritative avtaar, he was my favourite on-screen husband.. i loved the serial when the couple was together at the time of sufferings...

but off late, it had really turned messy......with Viraj always shouting at Ishwar. BUt yes, of course, the actors were great..in fact the casting was also great. everyone's look and acting was perfect to suit their characters

i also loved the serial....but ok....i am even going to miss it.....

but it is better...it ends instead of culling up some further stupid, nasty stories if it gets an extension

bye Jeevan Saathi...and all the best to its actors for future assignments.