Ishq bector Pickpocketed - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by desicrowd

Yep...Mumbaichi mulgi...gheun taak...πŸ˜†...
arre waah, tu pan marathi mulgi...........
Originally posted by mcm226

arre waah, tu pan marathi mulgi...........
I want to learn the Marathi language... 😍
^^^ hey Mohit u know during BB-1 we had a topic on learning marathiπŸ˜›,chalo ab BB-3 me koi topic start karenge.................its not that hard,sikh jaaoge tumπŸ˜›
Originally posted by mcm226

^^^ hey Mohit u know during BB-1 we had a topic on learning marathiπŸ˜›,chalo ab BB-3 me koi topic start karenge.................its not that hard,sikh jaaoge tumπŸ˜›
Ho Mandy ji, I want to learn.πŸ˜ƒ
I knew Sai Baba ki Kankad arati and Shej Arati by heart... and I always thought that it is a very sweet language... but you know, how we never attach any importance to our own national heritage in India. I can fluently speak German, but i don't know any Indian language other than Hindi and Sanskrit... πŸ˜ƒ

Chalo, this is another reason I will look forward to BB3... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
Hey Mandy good to know u too are Mumbaikar...πŸ€—...alabhyalaabh...

Blotiji its really nice that you know Kakad arati...you know our country has so many beautiful languages but we don't get much motivation to elarn them...Ppl prefer their kids to learn English so they can succeed in future and I can see why but I remember when i was in school I wanted to take Sanskrit as one of the language to learn but since I was in English medium it was not offered to me and I had the option of only French...that is the condition of our states....anyways I think Sanskrit is one of the most fantastic language I have ever come across and I am proud to know that you understand it..
Originally posted by immunoblot

Ho Mandy ji, I want to learn.πŸ˜ƒ
I knew Sai Baba ki Kankad arati and Shej Arati by heart... and I always thought that it is a very sweet language... but you know, how we never attach any importance to our own national heritage in India. I can fluently speak German, but i don't know any Indian language other than Hindi and Sanskrit... πŸ˜ƒ

Chalo, this is another reason I will look forward to BB3... πŸ˜ƒ
wow u know those aartis,good good Mohit,Chandni ya Shona sunegi to use achha lagegaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............anyways,yeah its very sweet lang.,my mother-tounge is not marathi but i was born n brought-up in Maharashtra so i'm fluent in itπŸ˜›..............other than Hindi n Marathi I know rajasthani(maarwadi lang. but can't speakπŸ˜•πŸ˜†)...........baaki aur koi Indian lang.mujhe bhi nahi aati,gujarati i can understand but can't speak,..............good u know sanskrit too
Originally posted by desicrowd

Hey Mandy good to know u too are Mumbaikar...πŸ€—...alabhyalaabh...

Blotiji its really nice that you know Kakad arati...you know our country has so many beautiful languages but we don't get much motivation to elarn them...Ppl prefer their kids to learn English so they can succeed in future and I can see why but I remember when i was in school I wanted to take Sanskrit as one of the language to learn but since I was in English medium it was not offered to me and I had the option of only French...that is the condition of our states....anyways I think Sanskrit is one of the most fantastic language I have ever come across and I am proud to know that you understand it..
hey desicrowdπŸ˜ƒπŸ€— nice to too u r from mumbai but i'm not from mumbai but i had been there for some time,i'm from Jalgaon(aaplya President chya gavachi aahe miπŸ˜›) phir thoda time Pune me rahi,phir kismat yaha le aayiπŸ˜†
@Mandy ji and Crowd ji: The one thing that I am proudest of in my whole life is that I learnt Sanskrit, and when I was taking my board exams, I could even hold a conversation with my teacher in it. πŸ˜ƒ
But this is cool... Both of you must come to the BB3 section, so that we can have Marathi tuitions from you! πŸ˜ƒ