Posted: 14 years ago

He was on his way to meet A.R. Rehman for a new project from Oshiwara to Mahalaxmi. And since he was called at such a short notice he decided to take the train, little did he know that this wasn't going to be a good idea. He was pick pocketed on the train and before he could block the card, the thief had bought booze worth Rs. 50,000! Now that's one drunkard thief.

"But the day was still worth it", says ishQ. "Rehman Sir really loved my work and it was such a nice feeling to see him head-banging to some of my tunes on the iPod."

Source: MSN India

Aww.. pooor Ishqqq pickpocketed..๐Ÿ˜’.. i heard mass transit is horrible in India.. ๐Ÿค”
Originally posted by Meena1

Aww.. pooor Ishqqq pickpocketed..๐Ÿ˜’.. i heard mass transit is horrible in India.. ๐Ÿค”

Nahi yaar, I traveled in trains for 10+ years๐Ÿ˜Š.Lekin new comers ko chodte nahi hain๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sunandshine

Nahi yaar, I traveled in trains for 10+ years๐Ÿ˜Š.Lekin new comers ko chodte nahi hain๐Ÿ˜†
yes,new comers ko nahi chhodte hai,bade chalaak hote hai,naye aadmi ko bilkul sahi pehchan lete hai n unpar hi haath saaf karte hai๐Ÿ˜›
Should i be scared if i ever get the josh to travel in mass transit in India..๐Ÿค“... ๐Ÿ˜†.. but i hope Rabb ji yeh din na dikhaye..  i love the MTA though.. ๐Ÿ˜†.. (NOT)...๐Ÿ˜†
Rest of India ka pata nahi, lekin Mumbai ke trains mein tum na hi jao to theek rahega You will be scarred for life๐Ÿ˜•

Rest of India ka pata nahi, lekin Mumbai ke trains mein tum na hi jao to theek rahega You will be scarred for life๐Ÿ˜•
Oh yeah me to have travelled Mumbai trains and was an expert if I must say so...Meena if this ur first trip avoid the Mumbai trains totally...
Originally posted by desicrowd

Oh yeah me to have travelled Mumbai trains and was an expert if I must say so...Meena if this ur first trip avoid the Mumbai trains totally...

Are waah!! tu bhi Mumbai chi mulgi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Are waah!! tu bhi Mumbai chi mulgi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yep...Mumbaichi mulgi...gheun taak...๐Ÿ˜†...

really never knew using public transport was such a nuisance in india