Shubh Kadam

Shubh Kadam Ending!

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Shubh Kadam out of Sahara

By MayurLookhar 27 Aug 2009 - 18:12

After wielding the axe on Kismat Connection and Ghar Ek Sapnaa, Sahara One is downing the shutter on Cinevistaas' Shubh Kadam. This supernatural thriller is said to wind up on 11 September.

A reliable source informs, "The TRPs are simply not coming for Shubh Kadam. The last date of the telecast is 11 September."

A source from the channel adds, "Though the time slot for Mr. & Mrs Mishra isn't decided yet in all probability it will replace Shubh Kadam. Ganesh Leela's repeat telecast has done well at 10.30 pm thus it's unlikely that Mr. & Mrs Mishra will be airing at that slot. There could be some shuffling but at moment, the new show looks good to air at 11.00 pm."

Shubh Kadam's lead actors Mahi Vij and Prashant Ranyal claimed ignorance to any such tale.

Though he didn't reveal about the time slot of his new show, Sahara One creative director Musthaq Sheikh confirmed that Shubh Kadam is going off air.

Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So here after I dont have to plead for an update. I had already bid farewell to Pratha's hubby Raghav & now sadly a bye to Pratha soon. But I wish the evil servant maid sadhana b punished severely by the devil or by the remainig members of the Raghav 's family.
KLLfan thumbnail
Anyways the show is ending😆.a bad  end to a once upon a time nice serial.Liked Mahi vij a lot.Thanks.