SRGMP-Challenge/updates/comments..(Page 59)

Posted: 14 years ago
Ok it has nothing to do with who looks good, dances good, who is good person etc.
It has to do with who can sing good, with good control, good range, good taal and sur.
Paresh by no means has that caliber compared to other five, speaking strictly in terms of singing. In fact Sharif should have been here instead of Rajeev or Paresh.
If you observe, Paresh selected or was given songs mostly in medium range. Songs which were kind of hip and dancing related.
Vinit, Himani, Hemachandra and Nihira are at differnet level. They have wide range and have solid sadhana behind them.

I agree Himesh should stop campagining for Vinit and his love life. Who cares who Vinit loves should be personal. Its music show so lets keep focused on singing aspect.
***** No need to open thread on this - just a view point *****
0 Likes this

Originally posted by nishibh

I think the next person to go should be Vinit - in any case from what HR has said he already has several songs in his Kitty - singing for Mimoh (Mithun Chakraborty's son) in his debut movie.
That leaves us with the fantastic four. I would think they should now get in some learned judges, test the singers on different types of songs and pick the two top ones - my choice....Hema and Nihira!!

PS are you folks sure they will have two winners, Shaan keeps saying 'ek flat' never 'ek flat each' or something.

same here.... i want hema and nihira to win the contest!!!!!!

and oh how i wish that sharib was still in the contest miss him soooooooooooooooooo MUCHCry

0 Likes this
Hema is the only guy who knows technically about the tunes, music .. infact he is the guy who is formally trained in SRGMP and he performed in the presence of the melody queen lata and AR Rehman et al. and was praised as a budding excellent singer. And rem guy Lata kind of personalities dont attend such programs by taking money or something. They can only be bribed by talent and discipline adn respect for music. Not all that topies and Love stories can entice them to say good things about singers. And it is not difficult to make out of Chandu's taalim at the control and the way he plays around with tunes with authority and ease. It is high time people recognized and rewarded such a sincere talent by promoting him. Whaddo ya say?
0 Likes this
I missed last 3 weeks.. What is the story of Vinit's GF? I think Vinit is too young to talk about GF's.. this will pass a wrong message to the Teenagers.

0 Likes this
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww. great_guy you know how lucky you are you missed the crap parts and you are not insane still. If you had seen them you would have. it doesnt send wrong messages to the teenagers but to the parents too (parents would grow apprehensive)not to send their decent daughters (and sons too) to such lengthy co-existing programs where people instead of focusing on music and singing (thats what they were sent there for) ..start focusing on love etc things. And where there are some mentors who instead of mentoring them in music mentor them on love for some cheap publicity. so what do we have to learn here?
0 Likes this
Look guys Mimoh already looks like a girl with his irritating voice and diction. 'main mummy ke movies dekha hi nahin ..kyon ke mujhe sharam aati hai ..main to sirf daddy ke movies dekha hai ..". He is least suitable as anything in film industry (maybe he can play a mannequin). why he wants to have Vinit do his playback singing? This is like ... i dunno what it is like.
0 Likes this
SO GUYS WE HAVE DECIDED TO PUSH VINIT OUT OF THE GAME...THIS IS JUST TO SHOW HR WHAT PUBLIC CAN DO.

AND LETS ALL VOTE FOR HEMACHANDRA WHO IS MORE DESERVED THAN VINIT....
0 Likes this

Originally posted by ajju18

SO GUYS WE HAVE DECIDED TO PUSH VINIT OUT OF THE GAME...THIS IS JUST TO SHOW HR WHAT PUBLIC CAN DO.

AND LETS ALL VOTE FOR HEMACHANDRA WHO IS MORE DESERVED THAN VINIT....

totally agree with u

0 Likes this