Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ftp1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey Guys,
this is the first time I am writing to this forum... I am in California..
It was so depressing to read that Nihira is out.. How can she be.. she was the best singer in whole lot.. People in India have absolute no sense of music..
I wish there was some plae we can stop this stupid voting system..
I really hope that they dont do the same mistake for choosing the best singer in the final episode..
Anyway, I have decided to disconnect my zee tv connection after next episode, as I had zee only for sa re ga ma.. now, seems like they are losign their quality and judgement..
vinisha14 thumbnail
hey guys, i really hope that himani wins this competition. she is an awesome singer who really deserves to win this competition. for the people who agree with me please vote for himani :)Edited by vinisha14 - 18 years ago
pradip200 thumbnail
SMS in assam not working. There is an deliberate attampt by some one to defeat debojit.

Shame on those who did it.
shri420 thumbnail
I am in the US. I am already upset even before I watch the show which will be aired here tomorrow (Jan. 16). Nihira is Out? Too sad!

I thought of Nihira, Himani and Hema to be the last three contestants, but none can predict the mood of Indian people.

Looking at the trend, it appears that Hema will be the next victim ( I hope not!).

Honestly, Vinit sings good, but he should be the next to go! Not because of his singing, but because of his mentor...HR. 😭
Anwe thumbnail
Damn bad things r happening! Anyway what d hell is dat talk about "Sharib being muslim" kya yaar tum ya ab kya laga dia 😕 . dis is absurd. Sharib's exit was very painful for all of us. Personally the vibe here doesnt reflect vinits 31%. Really as we see HR is pressing with whatever he has for vinit. Well we can wish public rises for dat. Now what was d talk about indians dont understand music, I hope u wake up pal.
Euphoria thumbnail
i really hope vinit or hema win
i mean himani and debojit are good but the other two are fantastic
as for nihira i preferred her to himani
vinisha14 thumbnail
i really hope himani wins this competition, she's an awesome singer with a great talent. please everybody in india and from overseas who agree with me, vote for himani. i know and you all know that she is a very talented singer and that deserves to win this competition no matter what.

Himani you rock!!!!!!!!!!
syamhema thumbnail
I am new to this forum but not to Saregamapa.
It is sad to see a talent contest with lot of promise turn into this mess with regional overtones, biased mentors and unnecessary drama.

It is painful to see each contestant walk away.
But I am not worried for Nihira or Rajeev or Paresh or for that matter Sharib. They are all very very talented in their own way and I am sure will be successful in their music careers.

After all the noise in the last few episodes, I think Himesh has lost more popularity then any of the contestants have gained.

I think Hema will be the next to go, not because he is good or bad, but because it is regional and he has a relatively smaller voter base.

Himani should get to the finals and one of Vinit or Debojit. Again, not really about talent, although they are all good.
mmv72 thumbnail
Its really sad that a very talented singer like Nihira is eliminated. I wish her all the success in her career that she truly deserves.

The format of the show is such that at this level its the regional bias that will decide the Winner(s) --
I am not saying that regional bias is wrong and not so surprisingly I back hema.

However, as with any awards' formats, there should also be a panel of critics and a crtics winner as well. This will take away the pain and guilt from all saregamapa lovers.
light_jyoti2000 thumbnail
indians,u are feeling debu is not so good!kno' y?only and only coz the judges are forcefully potraying that picture in ur mind.all the 4 are equally talented.can u guess one reason y debu always gets a 6 or a 7,coz he mentors want to show that he is not liable.debu is being saved only and only by his state,and this is really not possible all the time,coz this time the sms sent from assam is rejected as said by pradip earlier..... this time i think debu will be out,coz his motherland is helpless this time.... god please save this sincere singer.....