SRGMP-Challenge/updates/comments.. - Page 95

Posted: 18 years ago
what was up with akshay khanna's pathetic attempt to sing? if he really is singing live during stage shows his manager or someone needs to tell him to stop!!! YIKES! He should just stick to acting.

Originally posted by rach_nir

actually i'll agre with you. because undoubtedly, hemachadra sang much better than vinit in that last song they sang. and the second one. AND ESPECIALLY the first one. in fact i got so mad at vinit for making that "masti mein rahe dooba dooba" so highhh pitched. if you listen carefully, shankar mahadevan was LOUD and HIGH, but not so high pitched. he just sounded like a kid.

I agree with you. On similar note, in the RepublicDay episode, he managed to sing YaaroN (instead of Yaaro) and SaathiyoN (again, instead of Saathiyon) in both the songs. If Debu was dinged for pronunciation, Vinit should have been too! - instead he got 10 of 10!

Shaaan .. I knew you were a great host with your spontaniety and a infectious smile. But I didn't know you had some iron b.... too. Kudos. Atleast you were not like those spineless judges who just gave 10 10 10 10 without thinking. No sorry you were thinking ..but about the bone that will be thrown at you. If you do not have the guts to judge properly looking at the finest details of singing you had the option of saying 'I can't come to the show am sorry'. Learn something from shaan. He not only had the guts to give less but did justify it too. Thats is like a MAN (man here is not used as a gender but as a metaphor for courage). You are to use all ur knowledge and experience to find who is better. You give 10 10 10 10 to everyone then who will win? both? useless judges. Good that Hema was planned out of the show (I predicted that he would go at the end of the show before the finals (read my earlier posts). coz Gajji knows Hema is a great singer so he can't send him out till the end or he will end up losing the viewership) else he would have been treated by the playback singing girls Shreya and Sunidhi as some untouchable south Indian alien. Some one was commenting on Hema's father looking ugly. Now I want to ehar from the same guy on how Vinit's father? Comeon guys dont get blind in your hatred for regions and talk bad of elderly parents appearance too. But I am sure he looked pleasant to the guy who commented on Hema's father coz Vinit's dad speaks hindi ..hmmm interesting. People can contradict me ..cross me ..but truth is truth.

Originally posted by Circuit

I can't understand you guys bringing regions in this great contest (Not great any more because of Himesh and Vinit's relationship (I think vinist is himesh's love) they spoiled the show and vinit does not deserve to be here. I am not an indian but I don't like when you bring regions in. I can't understand this guy himesh, what is his problem?

Dont blame Vinit for Himesh... Himesh as Guru was suppose to groom Vinit and wat he did? Turned Vinit into egoistik kid who doesnt know right n wrong. If Himesh is back next time i am not watching this show. He is worse of all menotrs and dirty. have u watched him BEG for votes in kolkatta for votes? SHAME on himesh.

How will HMV utilise Vinit if he wins? i have no idea.. May be album for school kids? or Sonu Nigum sound alike album? lol Then why not Sonu himself why we need Vinit who always forgets his lines?

Have U seen this photo of Vinit?

He is soooo cute and adorable...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=208382&T PN=5

Just saw one of this week's episodes w/ Bhoomika Chawla. All I have to say that of the two, Debu was underdog and he did extremely well. As usual, Vinit got Sonu Nigam songs and Debu eneded up w/ mixed bag - and, hats off to him for truly accepting the challenge. I hope he really wins - of course, if Hemu was there, I'd have wished that Hemu would have won.

HR begging for Assam's votes for Vinit was the lowest point of the show. ID threw some punches at HR - which was very good.
wow!Debo and vinit were great in calcutta!But ofcourse debo is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than vinit!Everybody was cheering for debo!I HATE HIMESH SOOOOOOOO MUCH!He admit that he never believed in anyone else but vinit!He is so rude! 😡 .Oh well,he will learn a good lesson when vinit will lose! 😃

Don't worry debo,tension nahi laynay ka!We are all wid u! Yalgar ho!