~Tere pyar ke nashe me~<Rajeev ff>p-15 23/6 pg-54 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey everyone! I m starting this fanfic very sooon... ...I thought a lot abt whether to make it an RN or RA but couldnt decide so it comes down 2 being a Rajeev ff wid anyone(maybe u or me ) as the heroine. but you can imagine them as any of ur fav couple, it doesnt really make a diff u see...  Lets start then-
Main characters
Raj
Sur
Nandini(Sur's sister)
Vishal(Raj's elder brother)
baaki story k saath saath pata chalte jayenge
A glimpse first
Promo 1
Sur was walking in a very strange manner...as though her feet refused to obey her mind... She was oblivious to the heavy rain...or the darkness around her... Her mind couldnt focus...yet she couldnt help but think about what had just happened...She wondered why it was so tough to get rid of her past...sabkuch bhool jane ke baad bhi uski zindagi ne use unhi lamho ke baare me sochne par majbur kar diya tha jinse wo sabse zyada darti thi... Itne saalo me usne kabhi peeche mudkar nahi dekha lekin aaj us ek insan ne, jise usne apne karib aane ka mouka diya, vo sari yaadein taaza kar di...vo khud bhi nahi jaanta ke usne kya kiya hai...aur iska uspar kya asar padega...wo chahkar bhi usse muh nahi mod sakti...par uska sath dena bhi to mumkin nahi tha.Uske paas ab kisi ko dene ke liye kuch bacha hi nahi tha..Uski zindagi kuch is kadar barbad ho gai thi ke ab usme aane vaale kisi bhi insaan ko barbad kar sakti thi.Aur kisi apne se door jaan bhi to asan na tha..Jo darwaze saalo pehle band ho chuke the unhe vo chahkar bhi khol nahi sakti thi..Jo raasta usne apne liye chuna tha uspar chalkar wo khush thi... wo use chod kar kisi aur ke sath dusri raah kaise pakad sakti thi? Ye saare sawal use andar hi andar khaye ja rahe the...aur tabhi saamne se ek tez roshni aayi...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Index
Part 1   Pg 1
Part 2   Pg 2
Part 3   Pg 3
Part 4   Pg 3
Part 5   Pg 4
Part 6   Pg 5
Part 7   Pg 7
Part 8   Pg 11
Part 9   Pg 15
Part 10  Pg 19
Part 11  Pg 27
Part 12  Pg 33
Part 13  Pg 38
Part 14  Pg 48
Part 15  Pg 54

Thnx
Edited by ivre - 12 years ago
Hmm.....interesting. The promo was really nice. I wud luv to read further. Pls continue soon.
Originally posted by sumaiya wahid

Hmm.....interesting. The promo was really nice. I wud luv to read further. Pls continue soon.
Thnx a lot, will update soon

PART 1

A big function was going on in a farmhouse... It was beautifully decorated with lights, flowers and all sorts of decorations. One could hear the babbling and laughter as soft music played in the background.... Lets go inside....
There we see its an engagement ceremony. The couple was sitting in the royal seat arranged for them. The would be groom was a handsome young man dressed in an expensive sherwani. He looked very happy and excited. Beside him was seated lady whose gaze was fixed on the ground and a beautiful smile lit up her face. They were waiting for their elders to signal them to exchange rings. The groom's mother was standing near her daughter in law, trying to make her comfortable as she could sense her nervousness. Occasionally she would bend down and talk to her. The boy was getting impatient by the presence of his mother as he wanted to tell his fiance how pretty she looked. He suddenly looked up and said " Ma, Chopra uncle aapko bula rahe hai!"
"Kaha"
"Abhi abhi mene dekha aapko dhoondh rahe hai"
"Achcha mai dekhti hu" saying this she wallked away. He smiled celebrating his victory at last.
"Aakhirakaar mujhe apni jaan se baat karne ka chance to mila"he said looking at his love.
"You did that delibrately" she said. It wasnt a question.
"Obviously"he said
"Kyu? Aapko apni maa achchi nahi lagti?"
"Lagti hai, par mujhe to aap bhi bahut achi lag rahi hai"he said in a romantic voice
She blushed.
"Great! Yahi to mujhe dekhna tha....Apko sharmana bhi ata hai!"
"Shut up Vishal...Atleast sabke beech me apni harkate band kar dijiye."
"Sab ke beech me aapka haath pakad saku, isliye to shaadi kar raha hu aapse my sweetheart Nandini."
"Shadi to dur ki baat hai....abhi to bas engagement hui hai....arre wo bhi nahi hui...beware Mr. Vishal Malhotra...mera irada kabhi bhi badal sakta hai"
"Ji aapko uska mouka nahi milega....Apke ghar se apko uthva ke apse shaadi kar lunga aur aap kuch nahi kar payengi"
"Dont challenge me"
"Same here....Everything is fair in love..."
"Dhire boliye koi sun lega"
"Sunne do"
"Do you really mean that bhaiya?"came an amused voice from behind them. Bothof them turned around to see a young guy standing there holding a video camera and smiling broadly. He had sneaked up behind them and recorded their whole conversation!
"Raj ke bachche tu nahi sudhrega"Vishal shouted as Raj quickly ran down waving the camera and howling with laughter. Had it not been for the function, Vishal would have gone and killed his brother. But he was desperate in front of so many people. Fuming he sat down and muttered to himself..
"Mai soch hi raha tha ke ye ladka dikhai kyu nahi de raha....Pata nahi bhai hai ya dushman.."
Besides him Nandini chuckled and said..."Aapse kaafi gun milte hai uske"
He glared at her.
"Mene kaha tha koi sun lega"
There Raj ran with the camera pleased with himself. He never intended to show this to anybody but he could sure blackmail his brother now. Lost in his thoughts, He collided with someone and almost fell over. He turned to see who it was.... And froze...for it was a girl who was bent over the gorund trying to straighten her ruffled hair and dress.
------------------------------------------------------------
End of part.
Awaiting comments
Sur 

Wow....gr8 part. Wat a cool entry of our hero Raj. Wah.....bhai ho to aisa!!!! Main bhi usse tips lungi...lol. Anyways, Vishal was really romantic wid Nandini but wid a bro like Raj he shud hav been more careful....poor guy!!! But Raj has collided wid a girl....hmm....sensing another imp entry. Pls continue soon.
It was a nice nice...
it is my first read of naina raj fic and i loved it truly....
and no one challenges raj..is that???

I wont say much right now....update soon and please add me to ur pm list....
u have used ur name too....that is cool...=)
do write more and let me know....

Regards
ananya
wow very nice start................liked the scene very much...............vishal is too romantic but now raj is gonna blackmail him...........gonna be good n funny......................hope the girl raj collided will be the heroine..............

this is RAJEEV N AAMNA ff only na???????????

cont soon and PM me when u post the next part...............
Originally posted by spvd

wow very nice start................liked the scene very much...............vishal is too romantic but now raj is gonna blackmail him...........gonna be good n funny......................hope the girl raj collided will be the heroine..............

this is RAJEEV N AAMNA ff only na???????????

cont soon and PM me when u post the next part...............
tHNX A LOT FOR D COMMENT...AND YES ITS RA.....OR NYTHNG U LIKE...ACTUALLY I HAV SEEN ONLY A FEW SCENES OF KTH ND I THOUGHT AMNA WUD B FINE FOR D CHARACTER....NAINA IS 2 YOUNG...I WILL PM U WEN I UD
Originally posted by ammygurl

It was a nice nice...
it is my first read of naina raj fic and i loved it truly....
and no one challenges raj..is that???

I wont say much right now....update soon and please add me to ur pm list....
u have used ur name too....that is cool...=)
do write more and let me know....

Regards
ananya
thnx alot.....i wil ud soon
Originally posted by sumaiya wahid

thnx alot i wil ud soon