Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2)

Ishq Bector to roll out two singles featuring Rakh

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Ishq Bector to roll out two singles featuring Rakhi Sawant

From launching albums, artists in the music industry are now keen to launch their singles. Latest to join the bandwagon is Ishq Bector of Hip hopper fame. Ishq is in talks with music labels to launch his two single as a part of their compilations.

Ishq Bector has composed two singles, one with Shibani Kashyap and other with Monali Thakur who rendered the song 'Zara Zara touch me' from Race. Says Ishq, "I have composed about 30 tracks and two singles, which would be soon be released. I am looking at a music label who has a strong distribution network and launches many compilation to squeeze in my tracks."

Following the slogan of 'Jo dikta hai vahi bikta hai', Ishq has created videos for these two tracks. "The videos will feature the sizzling Rakhi Sawant lip syncing to the tracks sung by Shibani Kashyap and Monali Thakur. Videos are an essential part of any track as without videos the songs don't get noticed. Videos guarantees plays across music channels and (GEC) General entertainment channels."

There is more, but i cannot open, when it is available i will post