Rajeev Chat Transcript from indya.com

goodkashish thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
indya:Hi all, welcome to an exciting chat with televisions heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal. Here's your chance to quiz the actor, so make sure you have your questions ready

indya:Hi Rajeev, welcome to the chat
rajeev_sks:Hi all. Welcome to this chat :)

guest28:Rajeev what made you take up Sach Ka Saamna? if not for a host, would you have chosen to be the participant?
rajeev_sks:No I would not have participated its the concept which made me pick up sach ka saamna
guest35:If not for an actor what would you have been?
rajeev_sks:I would have been a real army officer

guest35:Rajeev many girls think that you are hot and sexy. What do you think is sexy about you?
rajeev_sks:I really want to meet those girls according to me I am just an ordinary guy

as Rajeevz:Hi Rajeev I am Asra from Pakistan jo apko poems likkhtin thi. My question is that why Sach Ka Saamna is not coming in Pakistan? I was excited but it is not coming in Pakistan, secondly are you on Facebook or Twitter?
rajeev_sks:Hi Asra yeah I do remember you. As far as Sach Ka Saamna not airing in Pakistan you should ask the channel guys. Yes I am on face book and twitter. But I am not frequent there.

guest24:On the show who has been the toughest contestant so far?
rajeev_sks:My toughest contestant so far was a 57-year old man who just wouldn't let me speak! 

guest40:So your upcoming movie is Peter Gaya Kaam Se, when is it releasing?
rajeev_sks:Its probably next year.

guest28 :< /b>Hi Rajeev, it's great to see you in TV again. Welcome back
rajeev_sks:Thanks so much being in front of you on a daily basis is a pleasure.

guest24:What or who inspired you to do the show Sach Ka Saamna?
rajeev_sks:As I said its the concept which inspired me to do Sach Ka Saamna

guest28:Hi Rajeev, what are your future plans? Both in your career and your personal life?
rajeev_sks:Hi after Sach Ka Saamna I will continue shooting for my 3rd film.

guest24:Do you feel bad while asking embarrassing questions to people who come on your show?
rajeev_sks:No I don't feel bad, because those contestants are coming there to reveal about themselves so no issues.

guest68:Which celebrity do you look forward to have on Sach Ka Saamna? why?
rajeev_sks:This show is really not for fun, so I really don't wish to see my friends or celebrities there. 

guest68:Have you ever gone to an acting school?
rajeev_sks:No I haven't. Do you think I should attend one?

guest76:Hi Raj, how are you doing? Congrats on success of Sach Ka Saamna. That is the only show I watched right now because of you and the brilliant concept. If you think to participate in your show Sach Ka Saamna, who would you like to see as your supporters?
rajeev_sks:Hi that's so sweet. Thanks for your support

guest68:What do you enjoy more - working for the TV or in films? Why?
rajeev_sks:I enjoy both the mediums. As long as I get good offers

shrikanth23:When some one registers on phone, on what criteria do you shortlist participants? Whom to call and whom not to?
rajeev_sks:Its the research team's take, I really wouldn't be able to help you in this.

guest68:What is your favourite pastime?
rajeev_sks:Spending time with myself

binjal:I had come down on the sets of Sach Ka Saamna also, but couldn't talk to you only because was so stunned seeing you. I went speechless coz was trying hard to meet you and jab apke samne aye to hamari bolti bandh ho gai
rajeev_sks:Awww, next time when you see me please do talk to me.

guest79:Hi Raj Nida and Noor here !what is the one thing in your life that makes u stand up on your feet or gives your encouragement to move forward in life?
rajeev_sks:I guess its my self belief

samidha_id00:Which is your favourite Hindi song? Please sing for us
rajeev_sks:I have sung a song for you. Listen to it here. 

guest68:Is marriage on the cards some time soon?
rajeev_sks:No its not.

nirajvashi:Rajeev ji, do you watch Hindi films regularly? Which Hindi film actor is your inspiration?
rajeev_sks:No I don't want films regularly....but I love Hrithik Roshan and Amitabh Bachchan

guest76:How do you feel when People on the show break down emotionally in front of you?
rajeev_sks:I do feel terrible many a time I have felt emotional but I have held myself. 

guest68:You have acted in quite a few TV serials. Which one has been the most exciting for you?
rajeev_sks:I have really enjoyed Time Bomb show but by the end of it I really enjoyed all of my shows.

pks55512:Hello Rajeev aapki kaun kaunsi movies a rahi hian? Kab release hongi ?
rajeev_sks:My next film is Peter Gaya Kaam Se which is releasing next January. After that is Return Gift and Chenab Gandhi

guest79:When are you coming to Pakistan? Me and Noor really want to meet you. Lastly Rajeev, keep up the wonderful work! You are definitely a source of inspiration for all of us.
rajeev_sks:Yeah I would love to come to Pakistan but lets see when that happens

guest68:Tell us about some of your most memorable experiences on the sets of Sach Ka Saamna?
rajeev_sks:I really liked the episodes of Zara, yusuf and Anita, there have been many experiences. 

guest68:What is your favourite food?
rajeev_sks:The healthy diet which my cook prepares for me.

samidha_id00:Star banne se pahele wala Rajeev aur star Rajeev main kya farak aaya hai?
rajeev_sks:The only difference is that you guys have put star before my name.

guest68:What is your favourite vacation spot?
rajeev_sks:Leh and Ladakh, and I go there every year.

guest68:Have you ever considered working in a Hollywood movie?
rajeev_sks:That hasn't crossed my mind, but as an actor I would love to experiment.

guest79:We wish you all the luck and prosperity. And as you say keep smiling always! You proved yourself marvelous as an Actor, model, and host. We really proud to be a Rajeev deewani Love you a lot Muaaaah Nida
rajeev_sks:Thank you so much. I hope that I live up to your expectations

guest79:One thing about the industry you would love to change? Your favourite role to date that you have portrayed onscreen?
rajeev_sks:Our industry is based on a few formulas, I wish they break that mould n make good films

guest130:Rajeev your previous hairstyle was much better as compared to the current one also I liked your movie Aamir you did a marvelous job.
rajeev_sks:Thanks so much, but sorry that you have to bear with this hairstyle as this is my look for my next film

binjal:hahaha definitely I will talk, when can I meet u again and where? I have made a scrap book. Which has all articles of you and loads of pictures of you, I want to give it to you.
rajeev_sks:So do I expect to see on the sets of Sach Kaa Saamna?

goodkashish:Right now everyone is scared of this Swine Flu. Are you scared of it?
rajeev_sks:I haven't given much of a thought but I would advise people to be careful

guest111:Have u any plans 2 visit your fans in Toronto?
rajeev_sks:I would love to meet all my fans, but hopefully I get the time

guest130:What will be your dream role would u do comedy movies in future?
rajeev_sks:My dream role would be something which I have dreamt, yes I would love to act in a comedy movie

guest68:What is the one thing you would wish for, if it had the potential to come true
rajeev_sks:I wish there was world peace! But personally I would love to increase my height. 

binjal:Where do you see yourself 10 yrs from now?
rajeev_sks:In the industry entertaining you.

guest138:Rajeev you like dancing
rajeev_sks:I have 2-4 left feet's! If you have seen me perform you would know how bad I dance

guest68:What is your philosophy of life?
rajeev_sks:Believe in god n believe in luck, but most importantly believe in yourself

goodkashish:What do you miss in your current life from your life before an actor?
rajeev_sks:I missing walking in the streets, I miss shopping, I miss the local trains, lots!

guest138:Hey if you get the machine that makes you invisible what would you do first thing
rajeev_sks:Never ask a single guy this question.

guest133:Hey Rajeev, If Kahin to hoga part 2 will be launched, would you take it up, provided all you conditions are accepted?
rajeev_sks:No I wouldn't

guest130:Seen so many tarot card readers in Sach Ka Saamna, what the reason for that and most of the people are from Mumbai. Please consider some participants from other parts of India as well. (Deepak)
rajeev_sks:Even I am surprised with the number of tarot card readers. I shall forward this request to the channel

binjal:Who's opposite you in Chenab Gandhi?
rajeev_sks:Sorry, I am not supposed to speak anything about Chenab Gandhi

guest68:Do you read? Who is your favourite author?
rajeev_sks:The last book I read for Gulzar saab's, I love Ian Ryan books

asrajeevz:Rajeev Hope you will always take care of your fans and admirers like this I will love you always as a person which you are. Take care a lot and never change your self, love you
rajeev_sks:I love you too.

guest111:Which character is more closer to your heart Sujal or Capt. Rajveer?
rajeev_sks:I love both of them, I am more like a part of both of them

guest24:Are there any conflicts between Ekta Kapoor and you?
rajeev_sks:There were many conflicts

guest129:Hi Rajeev, Sonia here, I have a question, which celebrities can we look forward to in the forthcoming episodes?
rajeev_sks:You will see only people who will become celebrities.

binjal:What body part would you like to get a tattoo on? Are you planning to get inked?
rajeev_sks:No! I don't like to get a tattoo done

goodkashish:Which is your favorite club in Mumbai?
rajeev_sks:No not really, I don't have any favourite

guest169:Raj Sach Ka Saamna is really good show As a host you are excellent no doubt so charming yet hospitable to all your participants so concerned while making them deal with the questions. We just love you so much for what you are. Love Nida Noor
rajeev_sks:Thanks so much.

asrajeevz:Why do u think politicians are against your show?
rajeev_sks:They would be the best persons to answer.

guest142:Who was the better female co star Aamna Shariff or Shweta Salve?
rajeev_sks:Both are very sweet, I would love to act with both of them. 

guest68:Tell us some of your most favourite childhood memories
rajeev_sks:I remember that when I was in 3rd standard, I used to play hide and seek and I used to hide with this one pretty girl always. This happened when I was in Nagaland

guest133:Hey Rajeev, Please always be down to earth and keep up the good work. Be simple and please don't keep any sort of enmity with anyone. Life is not meant to have enmities and please, revert to my face book messages yaar! Love you!
rajeev_sks:Thanks a lot. I will reply to your face book messages

guest169:I have loved every character you portrayed because of the energy and intensity you added to them. What is your secret behind this amazing energy and intensity which you able to add to character to make it so real and believable?
rajeev_sks:I really get deep into the character, I play every role as my first role

nirajvashi:Rajeev ji, Amitabh Bachchan saab revolutionized game show hosting in India. Did you watch KBC and did he inspired you to be the host
rajeev_sks:Yeah I have watched KBC, but it was Siddharth Basu who inspired me no one can imitate Mr Bachchan. 

indya:Rajeev a message for all your Indya fans
rajeev_sks:Hi all. Thanks a lot for coming on Indya, it was really great talking to you all you guys are my inspiration. Thanks guys. love Rajeev. 

indya:Thanks Rajeev, it was great having you on Chat. Good luck! Bye
rajeev_sks:Bye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disha*charm thumbnail
thanks u sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
i love u good kashish
thanks so much
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kashish sweety i love u..................thanks for this dear.........i completely forgot abt the chat itself..................
yahiya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u have rajeev facebook id so plss give me
disha*charm thumbnail
thanks so much. love dear
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Kashish: When did Rajeev came to chat in indya.com?, I didn't knew about this at all........
crystal fantasy thumbnail
Hi Kashish it was really sweet of you to post this chat dear.Ha i just can't believe how somebody can be so sweet. I just love rajeev for what he is.Really sweet and endearingly rooted.Thanks dear for this wonderful post.
crystal fantasy thumbnail
Hi Kashish main poochna hi bhool gaya waise rajeev ne kaunsa gaana gaaya and who is that lucky girl jisko rajeev ne i love you too kaha.