Game: post absurd endings to Betiyaan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello people.. I thought since we are all so fed up with this show, we could have a game where we post absurd endings to Betiyaan. The point is just to have fun, so post whatever ending you would like.. !
I'll start..

Jhanvi will feed thakur poisoned laddoos.. also made from shuddh ghee. To avenge maaji's death.

The whole village will storm their haveli and declare the entire family criminally insane, and they resolve to turn the haveli into a museum of heavy jewelry and gaudy silk saris.
Hah Aarti that is Hillarious........Well i would want Janki Winning the old mans heart n then punishing him for what he did, but then he comes n say sorry 2 everyone... I want Gauri n akash 2 be 2gether... Saraswati has attitude just kidding she just sometimes overacts..
LOL, wouldn't it be funny if Gauri blew off Akash?

"Go back to your payal, dammit.. now that I'm so stylin' I think I can do better than a cheating husband!"

Yeah, yeah, of course I want them to be together too.. but it's just funny to imagine absurd endings, especially to a show this bad..

@ Saraswati's attitude.. lol. I have an absurd ending for Saras too. After Thakur is put in a mental asylum by the authorities, Saras moves to their village to stand in the elections. The villain guy (the one who lost elections) will come face to face with Saras. "Eh chhokri, tum nahin jaanti ho hum kaun hai?"
And Saras will reply with a screeching bhashan soo long, that he will run away. He'll withdraw his nomination, and Saras will win the election. Then she can roam around doing bhaashanbaazi 24 hours. 😆
Edited by --arti-- - 14 years ago
Then the village gets tired of Saras' bhaashanbaazi.. so they'll give her "special" laddoo too! Usse tapkaane ke liye! 🤣

I thought the laddoo thing was sooooo funny! 😆
The way Thakur takes it over to the villain, and gives it to him.. and then explains it is made from shuddh ghee. I was in splits during that scene. That's when I decided the laddoo is the new symbol of the show's stupidity! 😆

Koi villain dusri villain ko itni explanation ke saath laddoo khilaate hue nahin dekha na... is liye.
Edited by --arti-- - 14 years ago
How about this: In trying to rescue Suman, Jhanvi trips & falls into the well - she dies, comes back as a ghost & haunts Thakur-ji, he is eventually diagnosed with insanity & tied to chains in a mental hospital...
^ LOL, they should actually show him in the chains..  tabhi mujhe shaanti milegi.
Originally posted by h&rblock

How about this: In trying to rescue Suman, Jhanvi trips & falls into the well - she dies, comes back as a ghost & haunts Thakur-ji, he is eventually diagnosed with insanity & tied to chains in a mental hospital...

Where he then meets Payal, falls in love, and finally has the doting obedient wife he always wanted.