Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kim Sharma finally finds her Prince Charming

PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
After kissing several frogs in the hope that they'd metamorphose into Prince Charming, Kim Sharma has finally got lucky. Buzz is that Kim is all set to tie the knot in February 2010. The saucy Mohabbatein actress, who was earlier involved with cricketer Yuvraj Singh, was heartbroken after the ugly break-up till she started dating Spanish singer, Carlos Marin.

Our source says, "Kim travels quite often and it was on one such getaway that she met Carlos. Carlos was sure of his feelings in no time and couldn't wait to marry her." A tad superstitious, Kim has been rather tight-lipped about the wedding preparations that are believed to be on in full swing.

Being pursued by the professional Spanish singer, who is a frontline vocalist and is part of the successful Spanish band, Il Divo, was enough to make Kim forget her broken heart. She didn't shy away from a long term commitment when her Spaniard proposed marriage recently. Of late, Kim has been busy shopping, stacking up on designer labels and verbal invites have already been sent out to the couple's closest friends. "All her friends living abroad have been informed well in advance so that they can make the necessary arrangements to be present for the wedding," says the source.

The source adds, "Kim's dividing her time between Mumbai and Madrid where her husband-to-be resides." One decision that took all of Kim's friends by surprise was her decision to permanently shift base to Spain. "Carlos has a promising career unlike Kim's acting career, which has been declining steeply. It's only practical that she moves to Spain post-marriage for good," says the source.

Despite repeated attempts, Kim, who was busy trousseau shopping in Madrid, remained unavailable for comment.

Sure looks like Kim's going to have her happy ending after all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Good. Now someone please find grooms for Esha Deol, Aarti Chabaria, Celina Jaitley and the likes as well. Its time they stopped inflicting horror upon us in the name of acting.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RiyaK09

This is him...

Thanks for the pic riya. he looks like a rich man😆  Good choice Kim
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I heard he is a brilliant singer.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He looks a lot better than Yuvraaj. Yuvraaj just looks...umm..unhygeinic.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaK09

He looks a lot better than Yuvraaj. Yuvraaj just looks...umm..unhygeinic.

LMAO  I fully agree
sonam_s thumbnail
Haha! I actually think Yuvraj is a good looker.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

From cricketers, I would say Zaheer Khan is good looking. Brett Lee is very good looking, but Rahul Dravid is the best! :D

Originally posted by: psychobalehead

Good. Now someone please find grooms for Esha Deol, Aarti Chabaria, Celina Jaitley and the likes as well. Its time they stopped inflicting horror upon us in the name of acting.

wait are you not looking forward to Daddy Cool. It has aarti chabaria AND sophie chaudhry. It is also the comeback vehicle for sunil shetty. has a movie ever looked better? i don't think so.
sonam_s thumbnail
Dhoni is still the most handsome player out there in the field. I love Sreesanth as well but his nose somehow scares me.